The Lingang New Area of China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone (hereinafter referred to as the "New Area") has been approved by the Party Central Committee and the State Council to be set up in the area south of Shanghai Dazhi River and south of Pudong Airport, in accordance with the "master plan, step-by-step implementation" In principle, first start Nanhui New City, Lingang Equipment Industrial Zone, Xiaoyangshan Island, and the south side of Pudong Airport. The establishment of a new area is a major strategic deployment and an important measure for the new era to demonstrate my country’s adherence to an all-round openness and a clear attitude to actively lead the healthy development of economic globalization.
The new area is located in the southeast of Shanghai, adjacent to Pudong International Airport in the north and Yangshan International Hub Port in the south. It is an important node of Shanghai's large coastal corridors. Shipping, air transportation, railways, highways, inland rivers, and rail transit constitute a very convenient comprehensive transportation advantage. In accordance with the overall requirements and development goals of promoting all-round and high-level opening up in a deeper, broader field and with greater efforts, the new area will establish a relatively mature investment and trade liberalization and facilitation system by 2025, and create a number of higher openness. A high-level functional platform gathers a group of world-class companies, the regional creativity and competitiveness have been significantly enhanced, and the economic strength and total economic volume have risen sharply; by 2035, a special economic function with strong international market influence and competitiveness will be built District, forming more mature and finalized institutional results, creating the core function of global high-end resource element allocation, and becoming an important carrier for my country's deep integration into economic globalization.
The new area is benchmarked against the internationally recognized free trade zone with the strongest competitiveness. Based on the application of various open and innovative measures in the free trade zone, it implements open policies and systems with strong international market competitiveness, and expands its openness. Economic risk stress test to realize the convenience of investment and operation between the new area and overseas, the free entry and exit of goods, the convenience of capital flow, the highly open transportation, the free practice of personnel, and the rapid communication of information. The new area encourages international high-quality capital to enter public service fields such as education, medical care, elderly care, culture and sports, park construction, urban operation, etc., strengthen various infrastructure construction management, enhance high-quality international city service functions, and create an open, innovative, smart ecosystem , A modern new city that integrates industry and city, and is suitable for industry and livability.
The economic management scope (core bearing area) of the Lingang New Area Management Committee is specifically: north to Dazhi River, west to G1503 Expressway-Wahong Highway-Lianggang Avenue connecting Zhonggang, east and south to the planned coastline enclosed area, The area on the south side of Pudong Airport, Xiaoyangshan Island, has a total area of 386 square kilometers. The area outside the core area is a strategic coordination area, covering an area of 456 square kilometers.
"The Lingang New Area of the Shanghai Pilot Free Trade Zone should strive to become an important base for gathering talents at home and abroad to carry out international innovation and collaboration, an important hub for the coordinated development of onshore and offshore businesses, and an important springboard for enterprises to go out and grow and make better use of Two important channels for two markets and two resources, an important experimental field for participating in international economic governance, targeted institutional innovation, strengthening system construction, and improving economic quality." The "five important" instructions further elaborated on the new area The strategic positioning and development goals further clarify the connotation and essence of the special economic function zone in the new area. The "five important" points and points out the direction for the next development of the new area, fully demonstrating the general secretary's great attention and earnest expectation for the new area of Shanghai Free Trade Zone Lingang.
By 2025, a relatively mature investment and trade liberalization and facilitation system will be established, a number of more open functional platforms will be built, and a number of world-class enterprises will be gathered, regional creativity and competitiveness will be significantly enhanced, economic strength and total economic The volume has jumped sharply. By 2035, build a special economic function zone with strong international market influence and competitiveness, form more mature and finalized institutional results, create the core function of global high-end resource element allocation, and become an important carrier for China's deep integration into economic globalization.
Compared with the previous pilot free trade zone, the Lingang New Area is not just a simple area expansion, but a clear and higher positioning, richer strategic tasks, and more prominent new characteristics of industrial development; at the same time , The new area also represents a fundamental institutional innovation, and is a further upgrade of the deepening of reform and opening up. In terms of functional positioning, “freedom” is placed in a more prominent position, and “creating a special economic function zone with greater international market influence and competitiveness” is emphasized; in the direction of development, “industry” is placed in a more prominent position. , Emphasizing "building an open industrial system with international market competitiveness"; regional construction puts industry-city integration in a more prominent position, and emphasizes "creating an open and innovative, smart ecology, industry-city integration, and industry-friendly and livable "Modern New City"; in the management system, "delegation of power" is placed in a more prominent position, and it is clearly stated that the new area will be managed with reference to the special economic zone, and will be given greater management authority for independent development, independent reform and independent innovation. Regarding regulatory policies, the Yangshan Special Comprehensive Bonded Zone has been established in the Lingang New Area. As a new type of special customs supervision area, on the basis of the comprehensive implementation of the comprehensive bonded zone policy, unnecessary trade supervision, licensing and procedural requirements will be eliminated, and a higher level of trade liberalization and facilitation policies and systems will be implemented to create an international A new hub for trade opening and innovation, according to the business characteristics of enterprises in the new area, actively explore the appropriate customs supervision system.
Lingang New Area has a good ecological environment foundation, and the overall ecological environment quality is better than the average level of Shanghai and the Yangtze River Delta region. Taking 2018 data as an example, the concentrations of PM2.5, PM10 and ozone are still less than 2/3 of the level in the Yangtze River Delta region. In addition, the quality of the water environment here is high, the river network is densely covered, and the characteristics of the Jiangnan water town are obvious. There are 8,764 rivers in the area south of Dazhi River and east of Jinhui Port in the new area of 830 square kilometers, and the surface rate of rivers and lakes is 8.8%.
The area of wetland in Lingang area is relatively large. Has a high biological production capacity. The wetland area is 1089kin, accounting for 36.72% of the total area of the planned area. The coastal wetlands and crisscross rivers, lakes and ponds wetlands have formed diverse aquatic vegetation communities, which also provide a favorable ecological environment for the habitat and reproduction of wild animals. It is one of the areas with high biodiversity in Shanghai.
By 2025, the target water surface rate of rivers and lakes in the Lingang New Area will be increased from 9.9% to 10.2%; the good and good ambient air quality rate will be increased from 81% to 85%; the forest coverage rate will be increased from 10.5% to 18%; ecological space land use The proportion has increased from 19% to 25%; the classification coverage rate of domestic waste has increased from 80% to 100%; the water function compliance rate has been maintained at 100%.
On August 6, 2019, the State Council’s press conference introduced the "Overall Plan for the Lingang New Area of the China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone". In accordance with the principle of "overall planning and step-by-step implementation", the Nanhui New City and Lingang equipment will be launched first The industrial zone, Xiaoyangshan Island, and the south side of Pudong Airport have an area of 119.5 square kilometers.
On the morning of August 20, 2019, the Lingang New Area of the Shanghai Pilot Free Trade Zone was officially inaugurated, and the Lingang New Area Management Committee was also established, marking the official start of operation of the Lingang New Area.
Internal institutions: Office (Audit Office), Party and Mass Work Department (Human Resources Department), Development and Reform Department, Institutional Innovation and Risk Prevention Department, High-tech Industry and Technology Innovation Department, Finance and Trade Department, Commercial, Cultural, Sports and Tourism Department, Special Comprehensive Free Trade Zone Division (Shipping Division), Finance Division, Planning and Natural Resources Division, Construction and Traffic Management Division, Ecology and City Appearance Management Division, Emergency Management Division, Comprehensive Management Division, and Social Development Division.
On August 30, 2019, the "Several Opinions on Promoting the High-Quality Development of the Lingang New Area of China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone and Implementing Special Support Policies" was officially released.
On September 20, 2019, "Several Measures to Support the Innovation and Development of the Financial Industry in the Lingang New Area of the China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone", support the introduction of innovative foreign talents in the high-tech field, and increase efforts to introduce in line with the development direction of the new area 11 policies on foreign talents, etc. were released.
On October 18, 2019, the Management Committee of the Lingang New Area of the China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone issued 16 policies to promote industrial development, as well as the development of integrated circuits, artificial intelligence, biomedicine, and aerospace in four key industries. 40 supporting measures.
On November 11, 2019, "Lingang New Area Integrated Information Management Service Platform" was launched. This time, "Platform 1.0" was launched, focusing on the full life cycle application, approval and credit management in the field of engineering construction.
On November 20, 2019, the Lingang New Area Management Committee held a policy press conference and issued a series of talent policies such as the "Several Measures to Support the Development of Talents in the Lingang New Area of China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone".
On November 28, 2019, the Lingang New Area Management Committee released the "China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone Lingang New Area Industry Map". A total of 101 industrial projects were signed and landed, involving a total investment of over 50 billion yuan. At the same time, the Lingang New Area Investment Promotion Service Center was officially inaugurated, which will further help improve the service level of investment promotion in the Lingang New Area.
On December 3, 2019, the Management Committee of the Lingang New Area of the China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone held a land policy briefing meeting, and for the first time announced the "Implementation Opinions on Supporting Industries in the Lingang New Area and Increasing the Floor Area Ratio for R&D Land" and "Implementation Opinions on Supporting Lingang New Area Park Platforms to Improve Innovation Service Capabilities."
In December 2019, the Supreme People's Court promulgated the "Opinions on the People's Court Providing Judicial Services and Guarantees for the Construction of the Lingang New Area in the China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone", and the Shanghai Higher People's Court promulgated the "Shanghai Court Service Guarantee China (Shanghai) "Implementation Opinions on the Construction of the Lingang New Area of the Free Trade Pilot Zone".
In February 2020, the Shanghai Third Intermediate People's Court issued the "Implementation Opinions on Services Guaranteeing the Construction of New Areas in the Shanghai Pilot Free Trade Zone and Further Promoting the Optimization of the Business Environment". The Shanghai Pudong Court has benchmarked the highest standards and the best standards, and has launched a number of judicial safeguard measures in the new Lingang area, such as a one-stop solution studio for "litigation, mediation, and arbitration" for foreign-related commercial disputes, free trade zone courts and free trade District Intellectual Property Court Lingang New Area Trial Station, etc.
From May 2020, the Lingang New Area of the Shanghai Free Trade Zone has begun to pilot the "no tax, no invoice, no declaration" system to help reduce the burden on enterprises, reduce tax costs, and further stimulate market vitality.
On May 8, 2020, the Management Committee of the Lingang New Area of the Shanghai Free Trade Zone, in conjunction with the Shanghai Headquarters of the People’s Bank of China, issued the "Measures for Comprehensively Promoting the Financial Opening and Innovative Development of the Lingang New Area of the China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone" , Fully implement all-round, in-depth and high-level financial industry opening to the outside world, and further strengthen open economic system innovation and risk stress testing.
On May 8, 2020, Huihua Financial Management Co., Ltd., the country's first joint venture wealth management company, settled in Lingang New Area, actively exploring the relaxation of foreign shareholding in telecommunications, technology, education, health and other fields, and increasing foreign investment opening.
On May 16, 2020, the Yangshan Special Comprehensive Bonded Zone was officially inaugurated, becoming the only special comprehensive bonded zone among the 151 special customs supervision areas in the country.
On May 22, 2020, the Shanghai Maritime Safety Administration delegated 36 administrative powers to the Yangshan Port Maritime Safety Administration, and the time for ship change registration and related certificate issuance was shortened from 4 to 6 days before the reform to 1 day. The establishment of an international transshipment consolidation supervision center, Sinotrans Yangshan International Transit Consolidation Center, and SIPG Group's collection and distribution system have signed contracts.
On August 13, 2020, the 15% corporate income tax policy of Lingang New Area was officially implemented.
On September 7, 2020, the Shanghai Free Trade Zone Lingang New Area Management Committee and the Shanghai Municipal Market Supervision Bureau issued the "China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone Lingang New Area Commercial Subject Registration Confirmation System Implementation Measures (Trial)", The registration confirmation system for commercial entities was officially implemented in the Lingang New Area Industry-City Integration Zone.
The State Council issued the "Approval of the State Council on Approving the Establishment of the Lingang New Area of the China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone" on July 27, 2019. The central government requested that the China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone Lingang New Area be built into a special economic function zone with greater international market influence and competitiveness. The new area is an important carrier for Shanghai to promote reform, opening up, and innovation and development. It is an important strategic space for Shanghai's future development. It has a special mission in promoting all-round high-level opening up and other major strategic tasks. The Shanghai Municipal Party Committee and Municipal Government thoroughly implemented the central decision-making and deployment, studied and formulated the "Several Opinions on Promoting the High-Quality Development of the Lingang New Area of China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone and Implementing Special Support Policies" (hereinafter referred to as the "Several Opinions"), Focus on key points and increase support, and use the city's efforts to promote high-quality development and construction of new areas.
On October 18, 2019, the Management Committee of the Lingang New Area of the China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone issued several policies to promote industrial development and several supporting measures for the development of integrated circuits, artificial intelligence, biomedicine and aerospace in four key industries (Referred to as "1+4" Industrial Policy), to create a world-class frontier industrial cluster with key core technologies as a breakthrough. Among the several measures released this time for integrated circuits, artificial intelligence, biomedicine and aerospace, the Lingang New Area focuses on the core links of the industrial chain, the pain points faced by enterprises, and the "domestic blank" and "stuck neck" technologies to promote Industrial development and technological innovation are the core, design and formulate policies.
The policy issued on the same day supports key core technology and product breakthroughs, specifically including: supporting key core technology research and development projects, major technical equipment or core component first (sets, batches) breakthroughs, and related research and development and manufacturing of enterprises in the zone In terms of the procurement of products and services, in principle, the amount of support for major technical research projects does not exceed 50 million yuan.
At the same time, the Lingang New Area has also issued policies to support the building of independent innovation capabilities, including "supporting the identification of domestic high-tech enterprises, the cultivation of technological'little giants', and supporting enterprises to lead or participate in standard setting". Set up a new area special window in China (Pudong) Intellectual Property Protection Center to speed up patent review in key areas.
At the “Shanghai International Summit Arbitration Forum”, the supporting forum of the second CIIE, the Shanghai Municipal Bureau of Justice officially issued the “Administrative Measures for the Establishment of Business Organizations in the Lingang New Area of China (Shanghai) Free Trade Zone by Foreign Arbitration Institutions” (hereinafter referred to as “ Management Measures), starting from January 1, 2020, qualified overseas arbitration institutions can set up business institutions in the Lingang New Area.
On December 27, 2019, the Supreme People's Court issued the "Opinions on the People's Court Providing Judicial Services and Guarantees for the Construction of the Lingang New Area in the China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone". The "Opinions on Lingang New Area" requires the People's Court to focus on important aspects and key areas related to the guarantee of judicial services, vigorously promote the modernization of the trial system and adjudication capabilities, and actively connect with the Lingang New Area to expand its opening, system innovation, business environment, and dispute resolution The new demands for the work of the people’s courts will provide a supporting mechanism for related system innovation.
The Supreme People’s Court, Shanghai High Court, Municipal Procuratorate, Shanghai Maritime Court, Shanghai Third Intermediate Court, Shanghai Financial Court, Shanghai Maritime Court, Pudong Court, etc. respectively issued opinions on the work of ensuring the Lingang New Area by judicial services, and established the Shanghai Procuratorate’s Lingang New Film District Procuratorate Service Base and Intellectual Property Protection Center, speed up preparations for the establishment of the Shanghai Third Intermediate Court's circuit trial sites and the Shanghai Financial Court dispatched courts.
On May 8, 2020, the Shanghai Free Trade Zone Lingang New Area Management Committee, together with the Shanghai Headquarters of the People’s Bank of China, the Shanghai Banking and Insurance Regulatory Bureau, the Shanghai Securities Regulatory Bureau, and the Shanghai Financial Work Bureau, jointly issued the "Comprehensive Promotion of China (Shanghai) Free Trade Several Measures for Financial Opening and Innovative Development of the Lingang New Area of the Pilot Zone" proposes 50 innovative measures in five aspects: opening to the outside world, strengthening system innovation, cultivating the financial system, serving the real economy, and strengthening service guarantees, focusing on solving the current financial problems in China The bottlenecks and problems encountered in the development of opening up and innovation provide an effective path for comprehensively advancing the financial opening and innovative development of the Lingang New Area.
The People’s Bank of China, the China Banking Regulatory Commission, the China Securities Regulatory Commission, the State Administration of Foreign Exchange, and the Shanghai Municipal Government jointly issued the “30 Financial Articles”, granting the Lingang New Area financial first trial authority, taking the lead in implementing cross-border RMB settlement facilitation and one-off foreign debt for high-quality enterprises Innovative pilot projects such as registration, cross-border transfer of domestic trade financing assets, cross-border financing facilitation quotas for high-tech enterprises, and cross-border capital pools combined with local and foreign currencies. The facilitation of cross-border business and offshore business for foreign and foreign trade companies has been further improved , China’s only cross-regional and cross-market national professional mediation organization for securities and futures disputes approved by the China Securities Regulatory Commission-China Securities Capital Market Legal Service Center, Ping An’s new infrastructure investment fund with a total scale of 20 billion yuan, the first phase of 100 A number of landmark projects such as the Shanghai Jianyin Yangtze River Delta Strategic Emerging Science and Innovation Fund of 100 million yuan have settled in the Lingang New Area.
386 square kilometers in the core area of Lingang New Area is the scope of housing policy implementation. Specifically: to Dazhi River in the north, G1503 Expressway-Wahong Highway-Lianggang Avenue to Zhonggang in the west, the planned coastline enclosure area in the east and south, the area on the south side of Pudong Airport, and the Xiaoyangshan Island area.
Units recognized by the Lingang New Area Management Committee must have worked in the Lingang New Area for more than one year and signed a labor (employment) contract with the employer for two years or more (entrepreneurial talents need to provide shareholder certificates and company articles of association, etc.) , According to the regulations, the talents who pay social insurance for employees in Shanghai are those who meet the targeted fine-tuning policy of housing, and the qualifications for purchasing houses without household registration in this city are adjusted from families to individuals.
5.7 Personal conditions:
The Management Committee of the Lingang New Area of the China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone was officially inaugurated on August 20, 2019. According to the "Administrative Measures for the Lingang New Area of the China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone", the Administrative Committee of the Lingang New Area of the China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone, as an agency dispatched by the municipal government, is responsible for implementing the pilot reform of the new area and undertaking the new area Economic management responsibilities, overall management and coordination of administrative affairs in the new area. Assign management responsibilities to the management committee. Clarify the responsibilities of the management committee in the development planning and industrial layout of the new area, and concentrate on exercising the relevant administrative examination and approval powers and administrative punishment powers of Shanghai. Clarify the responsibilities of relevant departments. The relevant departments of Shanghai and the relevant district government shall support the reform and innovation of the new area and the various work of the management committee, and shall still be responsible for matters outside the scope of the management committee's duties in accordance with the current management system.
The internal departments are:
1. Responsible for the drafting, reviewing, and printing of various documents. Responsible for the handling of communications from all levels of agencies and related units.
2. Responsible for the protection of confidential password communication and management of confidential passwords; responsible for the confidentiality publicity and education work plan and organization of implementation; drafting confidentiality rules and regulations, guiding and supervising the implementation of various rules and regulations.
3. Responsible for office informatization work and network security management work, carrying out the construction and management of e-government internal and external networks, electronic document management, and safe and reliable replacement of electronic official documents by party and government agencies.
4. Responsible for file management, and centrally guide the file management of subordinate enterprises and institutions. Responsible for the collection, filing, management, and access services of documents, files and materials.
5. Responsible for the organization and coordination of the management committee’s party group meetings, director’s office meetings, special meetings, and other major meetings and activities, and the guarantee of conference affairs.
6. Responsible for collecting, sorting out, compiling and distributing all kinds of government affairs information and reports, and submitting information to superiors and relevant departments.
7. Responsible for the drafting and review of comprehensive manuscripts and important speeches of the management committee.
8. Responsible for external publicity and public opinion management. Responsible for the organization of news and publicity in the Lingang New Area, making good media arrangements and reception; responsible for the operation and safety maintenance of the new media platform; responsible for monitoring, reporting and coordinating the handling of public opinion, organizing news emergency work for public emergencies; in charge of the Lingang New Area Image publicity work.
9. Responsible for supervising and inspecting the implementation of key tasks. Responsible for supervising and inspecting the implementation of major decisions and meeting decisions of the municipal party committee and municipal government by various functional departments, as well as the implementation of important instructions from leaders. Responsible for implementing the supervision tasks assigned by the superior supervision department.
10. Responsible for coordinating, supervising, and guiding the handling of the proposals and suggestions of the people's congress representatives and the proposals of the CPPCC.
11. Responsible for foreign affairs management. Responsible for the management of going abroad (border) on business. Responsible for foreign affairs reception and friendly exchanges with foreign countries; do a good job in foreign security affairs.
12. Responsible for the government's legal system work. Take the lead in reviewing and filing administrative normative documents, handling administrative reconsideration, administrative response and administrative compensation cases. Responsible for the review and review of the legality of government contracts, agreements and other documents.
13. Responsible for government information and government affairs disclosure work, and responsible for the update and maintenance of government affairs disclosure information of this agency.
14. Responsible for the arrangement of activities and liaison work for the team leaders, the formulation of superior research plans, assisting the leaders in coordinating and handling work affairs; responsible for domestic official reception work.
15. Responsible for audit work, drafting annual audit project plans, and organizing and carrying out various audit and supervision work.
16. Responsible for the construction of the agency system.
17. Responsible for the management, guarantee and service of the affairs of the agency. Responsible for office space, official vehicles, asset management, property management and canteen management.
18. Responsible for the corresponding work in Nanhui New Town.
19. Complete other tasks assigned by the management committee and higher-level departments.
1. To implement the party's organizational line in the new era, and in accordance with the deployment requirements of organizational work, coordinate and guide the promotion of party organization and party member team building, cadre team building, and talent team building.
2. Responsible for the construction of the party organization, researching and putting forward suggestions on the party’s work system, the party’s life system, and the way in which the party organization is set up, and affiliation. Guide the basic-level party building and development of party members, educating party members, managing party members, commendation and encouragement and care within the party of all directly affiliated units. Responsible for party fee management and party member information database construction.
3. Responsible for the party building work of the "two new" organizations, exploring organizational settings and activity methods, and promoting regional party building work.
4. According to the management authority of cadres, make suggestions on cadre adjustment and deployment. Responsible for the inspection of cadres and handle the approval procedures for appointment and dismissal, part-time approval, and going abroad (border). Responsible for overall planning and coordination of cadre education and training, and drawing up a cadre education and training plan.
5. Responsible for the construction of civil servants, organize and implement civil servants’ recruitment and deployment, assessment, rewards and punishments, training, wages and welfare, etc. Undertake foreign aid cadres selection, cadre deployment, exchanges, placement and temporary assignments. Responsible for the management of cadre information and cadre files.
6. Responsible for the comprehensive management of personnel affairs of public institutions. Responsible for the work related to the distribution of wages and incomes of personnel in public institutions.
7. Responsible for drafting talent development plans and policies and coordinating their implementation. Coordinate and promote the construction of various talent teams and the coordinated development of regional talents. Organize and implement relevant talent projects and talent work plans. Responsible for talent introduction management and talent service.
8. Responsible for proposing recommendations on the establishment of internal institutions and staffing of the management committee. Responsible for the establishment of functions, staffing and post responsibilities of the internal agencies, and coordinate the adjustment of the responsibilities of internal agencies. Responsible for the establishment and adjustment of directly-affiliated public institutions (participating units), the establishment of functions of public institutions (participating units), and the verification of internal institutions and staffing. Responsible for the real-name system management of the establishment of agencies and institutions and the establishment of statistics.
9. Responsible for implementing and strengthening the party's requirements for centralized and unified leadership of propaganda and ideological work, organizing and coordinating the implementation of the ideological work responsibility system and daily supervision and inspection, and guiding and coordinating theoretical study and theoretical propaganda work.
10. Responsible for the construction of spiritual civilization, coordinate and promote the construction of various civilizations. Responsible for guiding the work of voluntary service and the ideological and moral construction of minors.
11. Responsible for implementing the requirements of strengthening the party’s centralized and unified leadership for united front work, implementing the party’s policies on ethnic and religious work, and coordinating the work of chambers of commerce, overseas Chinese affairs, ethnicity, religion, Taiwan affairs, and party affiliation.
12. Responsible for implementing various political treatment, living treatment policies and related systems for retired cadres. Responsible for all kinds of briefings, report meetings, reading classes and "Three Views" activities for veteran cadres, and responsible for guiding the party building work of retired cadres.
13. Responsible for the work of the trade union, the Communist Youth League and the Women’s Federation.
14. Responsible for the corresponding work in Nanhui New Town.
15. Complete other tasks assigned by the management committee and higher-level departments.
1. Responsible for strategic research and planning. Implement national and municipal national economic and social development strategies, guidelines and policies, research and propose regional economic and social development strategies; organize the formulation of medium and long-term plans for regional economic and social development, carry out mid-term evaluation and follow-up analysis of the plan, and link and balance the land space Planning, special planning and related regional planning; leading the organization of major topics and major program research work of the Management Committee; responsible for important professional requests and reports related to economic and social development reported by the Management Committee.
2. Responsible for comprehensive economic analysis. Research and put forward the main expected goals of the regional annual economic and social development, organize the compilation of the annual national economic and social development plan, decompose and assign the annual tasks of the development subjects and related towns in the region; carry out macroeconomic situation analysis, and strengthen the prediction and early warning of regional economic development And monitoring, promptly put forward relevant countermeasures and suggestions for major problems in economic operation; lead the organization of special investigations on major and hot issues in regional economic and social development; study regional reform issues, propose annual reform work priorities, and coordinate in accordance with the overall deployment of the city’s comprehensive supporting reforms Promote related work.
3. Responsible for fixed asset investment management. Research and put forward the goals, policies and measures of the fixed asset investment scale and investment structure of the whole society in the region, formulate, issue, and track and promote the annual fixed asset investment plan for the whole society, and guide the direction of private funds for fixed asset investment. Responsible for the approval, approval and filing of fixed asset investment projects within the scope of authority, and promote energy-saving assessment and review of fixed asset investment projects.
4. Responsible for government investment management. Research and propose investment and financing plans for major government investment projects; prepare and issue annual government investment plans, cooperate with the financial department to complete fund allocation, and carry out post-evaluation of government investment projects; organize research and coordinate the preliminary reserve work of major infrastructure and public welfare social undertaking projects , Responsible for the review of land reserve projects in the region.
5. Responsible for the overall planning and promotion of major projects. Implement the overall deployment of the major project leadership group of the Management Committee, prepare and coordinate the promotion of the annual plans for major projects in the fields of industrial technology, municipal transportation, ecological environment, and social people's livelihood.
6. Responsible for the comprehensive coordination of industrial development. Research and propose an overall strategy for regional industrial development; implement the city’s policies and regulations for promoting energy conservation and emission reduction, coordinate the use of special funds for energy conservation and emission reduction, and promote the construction of low-carbon practice areas.
7. Responsible for comprehensive coordination in the social field. According to the deployment and requirements, organize the study of regional social development strategies; be responsible for the comprehensive balance and connection of regional national economic development plans and social development plans; organize the formulation of regional population development strategies and medium- and long-term plans.
8. Responsible for statistical management. Do a good job in the statistical work of the economic and social conditions within the planned area of the new area. Responsible for coordinating relevant municipal departments and relevant districts to establish a statistical indicator system covering the planning scope of the new area, and providing statistical information and analysis reports on a regular basis. Cooperate with the implementation of the statistics, census and survey tasks of the country, the city, and the administrative district where relevant departments and districts of the city are responsible. Responsible for the unified management of statistical data in the Lingang New Area, inspect and evaluate the quality of relevant statistical data, regularly organize, compile, verify, and publish important statistical data and data in the region to fully and accurately reflect the regional economic and social conditions.
9. Responsible for taking the lead in researching the overall plan of smart cities and coordinating and advancing related major issues.
10. Responsible for the corresponding work in Nanhui New Town.
11. Complete other tasks assigned by the management committee and higher-level departments.
1. According to the "China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone General Plan for Lingang New Area" issued by the State Council, it is responsible for coordinating development in accordance with the highest standard investment and trade rules and the development trend of domestic and foreign free trade (park) zones and free trade ports. Institutional innovation and policy research in the new area, put forward the annual key tasks and tasks of the new area’s institutional innovation, study and judge the operating situation of the new area in a timely manner, understand the dynamics, forecast the prospects, analyze problems, put forward countermeasures and suggestions for system innovation in time, and draft issues related to system innovation Manuscript.
2. Responsible for organizing and coordinating various departments to promote industry, finance, trade, shipping, business, culture, sports, tourism, education, medical and other modern service industries, talents, data, taxation, urban construction and other fields of special policy and system innovation, and coordinate and solve the process of system innovation. Problem in.
3. Responsible for liaising and coordinating various research forces to carry out research on major issues of system innovation in the new area, and coordinate and guide various departments to do a good job in system innovation research.
4. Summarize and refine the practical results of the new area's system innovation and function expansion, organize or participate in the evaluation of the new area's development, policy implementation and reform effects, and make recommendations based on the evaluation results.
5. Responsible for organizing or participating in the legislative work involving the new area.
6. Learn from domestic and foreign free trade (park) zones and free trade port risk prevention innovative measures, take the lead in the construction, operation and management of the risk prevention and control system in the new area, organize and coordinate the promotion of investment, trade, finance, network, ecological environment, and cultural security , Personnel entry and exit, anti-terrorism, anti-separatism, public ethics and other key areas and daily management of risk prevention and control in special areas such as quarantine, origin, intellectual property, international conventions, and cross-border funds.
7. Responsible for taking the lead in the establishment, operation and maintenance of an integrated information management service platform, relying on the platform to organize and promote the work of "One Internet Service", "Internet + Government Service", "Internet + Supervision", etc.
8. Responsible for the overall planning and promotion of the construction of the business environment in the new area, assessing the overall construction level of the business environment in the new area, and organizing and coordinating the specific work related to the implementation of various departments.
9. Responsible for the reform of the administrative examination and approval system and the reform of "decentralization, management and service", coordinate and coordinate the decentralization of economic management at the municipal and district levels, take the lead in implementing various tasks of "decentralization, management and service", organize and coordinate the process reengineering of the administrative examination and approval system, Optimize work.
10. Complete other tasks assigned by the management committee and higher-level departments.
1. Implement national and Shanghai laws, regulations, rules, guidelines and policies related to science and technology, industry, informatization, high-tech industrialization, investment promotion, military-civilian integration, marine economy, etc.; combining the actual conditions of the Lingang New Area, Formulate relevant policies, programs and measures, etc. and organize their implementation.
2. Responsible for formulating high-tech industries and technological innovation development plans, development strategies, implementation plans, management measures, etc., and organizing implementation and promotion.
3. is responsible for coordinating and promoting the development of high-end industrial clusters, focusing on the development of key industries such as integrated circuits, artificial intelligence, biomedicine, aerospace, intelligent network and new energy vehicles, high-end intelligent equipment, maintenance and green remanufacturing.
4. Responsible for the promotion of industrial project investment in the region; guide and coordinate various development companies to carry out related work.
5. Responsible for guiding and promoting the development of the private economy and small and medium-sized enterprises, promoting foreign exchanges and cooperation, encouraging and supporting small and medium-sized enterprises to explore the international market; promoting high-tech industries and technological innovation foreign investment and services; docking the central enterprises in Shanghai.
6. Responsible for monitoring, analyzing and summarizing the operation of industry, producer service industry, and information service industry; coordinating and solving relevant problems in the development of industrial operation and making policy recommendations; responsible for the coordination and promotion and management of frontier industries and sub-sectors.
7. Responsible for the promotion of industrial fixed asset investment and related assessments; undertaking the pre-event, mid- and post-event supervision of industrial investment projects, such as the access review, project land review, and land use performance evaluation.
8. Responsible for promoting energy conservation and consumption reduction and clean production of industrial enterprises, creating green manufacturing and circular economy; coordinating and promoting the development of energy conservation and environmental protection industries, energy conservation and emission reduction in industrial parks, and recycling transformation. Organize the promotion and application of new energy conservation and environmental protection technologies, new products, new equipment and new materials.
9. is responsible for advancing the development of the producer service industry and service-oriented manufacturing, and promoting the integration and innovation of the producer service industry and the manufacturing industry.
10. is responsible for cultivating and expanding strategic emerging industries, optimizing the development of advanced manufacturing, promoting the transformation of high-tech achievements, advancing technological progress and technological transformation, and promoting industrial transformation and upgrading and sustainable development.
11. is responsible for advancing the construction of science and technology innovation parks and related innovation and entrepreneurship bases, promoting industry-university-research cooperation between enterprises and scientific research institutes and the construction of related industrial alliances, and promoting the construction of major innovation platforms.
12. Responsible for the advancement of scientific and technological management and service work such as scientific and technological awards, scientific and technological achievements registration, and undertaking of national high-tech enterprise certification and municipal-level high-tech enterprise cultivation and storage certification.
13. Responsible for policy formulation and release, organization of declarations, review and confirmation, in-process and after-event supervision and management, performance evaluation, etc. of high-tech industries and special scientific and technological innovation projects.
14. Responsible for overall planning and promotion of informatization work, organizing and coordinating cross-departmental, cross-industry, and cross-field informatization applications, and promoting the open sharing of important data resources. Promote the integrated development of informatization and industrialization, and promote the innovation and application of industrial Internet and artificial intelligence.
15. Responsible for overall planning and promotion of the construction of information infrastructure, accelerating the development of new generation information technology, organizing relevant departments and communication operators to formulate plans for communication pipelines, public communication networks, and private information networks, and carrying out corresponding management and coordination work.
16. Responsible for the development of military-civilian integration and the related work of national defense science, technology and industry.
17. Responsible for the work related to the innovation and development of the marine economy.
18. Complete other tasks assigned by the management committee and higher-level departments.
1. Implement the national and Shanghai laws, regulations, rules and macro policies concerning finance, foreign investment, domestic and foreign trade, foreign economic cooperation, etc.; in accordance with the actual situation of the Lingang New Area, formulate and organize the implementation of related departments Policies, programs, measures, etc., put forward suggestions on improving the environment, strengthening government services, and promoting development.
2. To formulate and organize the implementation of medium and long-term development plans, development strategies, implementation plans, and management measures for the promotion of finance, foreign investment, domestic and foreign trade, and foreign economic cooperation.
3. Responsible for attracting various domestic and foreign financial institutions, financial markets and functional platforms, regional headquarters of multinational companies, regional headquarters of private enterprises, trade-based headquarters, investment companies and accounting audits, legal services, credit rating, asset evaluation, financial services The agglomeration and development of professional service industry institutions such as technology and data credit investigation.
4. Responsible for the management of finance, foreign investment, domestic and foreign trade, and foreign economic cooperation. Responsible for the daily supervision and management of various emerging financial industries that are currently supervised and managed by local governments or established by the filing and registration system. Responsible for matters such as establishment and change filing, supervision and management, policy consultation, and coordination services of foreign-invested enterprises. Responsible for the management of technology import and export, service outsourcing and other industries.
5. Responsible for promoting the innovative development of financial services. Study and promote cross-border financial management systems that facilitate the collection and payment of funds, and gradually expand cross-border financial service functions. Promote the development of offshore financial business, strengthen the interaction between onshore and offshore financial markets, and explore and study the development experience of offshore offshore financial business. Promote the development of science and technology finance, increase support for high-tech small and medium-sized enterprises, etc., and drive social capital to invest in major industrial projects and start-up enterprises through equity investment and other methods. Promote the implementation and development of various pilot innovations that combine finance with cross-border business, offshore business, technological innovation, aviation and shipping, supply chain, and social consumption.
6. takes the lead in promoting the development of a new type of international trade industry. Build an Asia-Pacific supply chain management center and improve the systemic support system for new international trade and international market investment and financing services. Promote the development of cross-border digital trade, promote the innovation of cross-border e-commerce models, and encourage cross-border e-commerce companies to set up international distribution platforms. Promote innovation in emerging areas of service trade and speed up the construction of service trade bases. Innovate financial services and trade settlement methods, and promote the establishment of corresponding fund settlement centers.
7. Responsible for the management of the commodity spot market industry, promoting bulk commodity transactions, platform economic development, etc. Promote foreign trade transformation and upgrading base construction and other matters.
8. Responsible for enterprise service work. Promote the completion of the shareholding reform of the companies to be listed, coordinate the relevant departments to provide support for the listing of companies, and promote the listing of eligible companies. Coordinate the major problems encountered by listed companies in the capital market financing process.
9. Responsible for the monitoring and analysis of the situation in the fields of finance, foreign investment, domestic and foreign trade, and risk prevention and control. Improve the level of financial services and supervision capabilities, promote the guidance, coordination, monitoring and analysis, and information collection of the work of cracking down on illegal financial activities in accordance with the law, and coordinate the work of handling major financial risk incidents. Responsible for foreign investment, domestic and foreign trade information collection, operation statistics and monitoring.
10. Take the lead in foreign economic cooperation and do a good job in the management and service of enterprises' overseas investment.
11. Responsible for taking the lead in promoting, planning, and organizing participation in large-scale events such as the International Import Expo, Industrial Expo, and Shanghai Fair.
12. Complete other tasks assigned by the management committee and higher-level departments.
1. Implement national and Shanghai laws, regulations, rules, guidelines, and policies concerning commerce, cultural industry, sports industry, and tourism, and be responsible for drafting relevant policies for commerce, cultural industry, sports industry, and tourism in the region, and Organization and implementation.
2. Responsible for drafting industry development plans for commerce, cultural industry, sports industry, and tourism in the region, and organizing implementation to promote the integrated development of commerce, culture, sports, and tourism.
3. Responsible for improving and enhancing the commercial configuration of communities, continuously optimizing the livable environment, and promoting new models and new models of community commercial operations such as vegetable markets.
4. Responsible for improving and upgrading regional commercial configuration, serving commercial project landing and operation, giving full play to the innovative advantages of new districts, and encouraging and promoting the layout of new retail and new business formats. Continuously strengthen the regional business atmosphere and optimize the business environment.
5. Responsible for promoting the development of cultural and tourism industries, strengthening the introduction of cultural and tourism industries, organizing the implementation of the general survey, protection and development of cultural and tourism resources, and strengthening the promotion of cultural and tourism resources. Strengthen policy guidance, integrate various cultural and tourism resources, and improve the cultural and tourism industry system.
6. Responsible for drafting medium and long-term plans for major cultural and tourism activities, and do a good job in the management, organization and implementation of major cultural and tourism activities in the region.
7. Responsible for the preparation of development plans and policies for cultural and creative industries, and coordinate and promote the development of cultural and creative industries.
8. Responsible for docking art exhibition and trading market resources, taking advantage of the new area, and promoting the establishment of art trading and display platforms.
9. Responsible for the construction of cultural and tourism public service facilities, organize the construction of related public service systems, promote the standardized construction, intelligent operation, and information management of cultural and tourism public resources and facilities, and promote the construction and service of intelligent scenic spots and scenic spots .
10. Responsible for the acceptance, survey, preliminary examination or approval of administrative examination and approval matters in the field of culture and tourism. Responsible for the reform of administrative examination and approval in related fields.
11. Responsible for cultivating and developing the cultural consumption market and tourism market, managing the cultural and tourism market in accordance with the law, assisting in relevant law enforcement work, and undertaking the construction of the credit system and style of the cultural and tourism industry. Responsible for the planning, management and guidance of industry safety. Implement cultural and tourism safety responsibilities and management systems. Handle complaints from the cultural and tourism industries.
12. Responsible for promoting the development of the sports industry in the region, introducing high-quality market resources, and promoting the implementation of sports industry projects such as industry associations and clubs.
13. Responsible for the mid- and long-term planning of sports events, guiding, organizing, implementing and guaranteeing related events. Promote the integrated development of sports events and sports industry projects.
14. Responsible for arranging and sorting out key sports resources in the region, and promoting the sharing and promotion of sports facilities.
15. Responsible for cultivating and developing the sports market, conducting industry supervision of sports business activities, and regulating the sports market in accordance with the law.
16. Responsible for the guidance and management of cultural, tourism, sports and foreign exchanges with Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan.
17. Responsible for promoting innovative development, strengthening the integrated development of various industries such as commerce, culture, sports, and tourism, as well as a new type of business that integrates with the financial and technological industries.
18. Responsible for the corresponding work in Nanhui New Town.
19. Complete other tasks assigned by the management committee and higher-level departments.
1. Implement the fiscal and taxation guidelines and policies, formulate the management committee's mid- and long-term financial development plan and other related policies, formulate and implement the management committee's financial, financial, accounting management and other regulations.
2. Responsible for the management of various financial revenues and expenditures; responsible for the preparation and implementation of the annual budget draft.
Responsible for formulating expenditure standards and quotas, responsible for reviewing and approving the annual budgets of various departments (units), guiding, supervising and managing specific tasks such as budget preparation, adjustment, and implementation of various departments (units).
3. Responsible for formulating and implementing government procurement plans, and organizing the implementation of government procurement activities.
4. Responsible for organizing and implementing budget review and budget performance management.
5. Responsible for the management of tax revenue, government fund revenue, and state-owned capital operating revenue within the economic jurisdiction of the new area.
Responsible for government debt management.
6. Responsible for financial support related work such as financial system settlement and tax account management.
Responsible for financial support policy fund guarantee.
7. Responsible for the management of state-owned assets in the region.
8. Responsible for organizing the implementation of the centralized collection and payment system of the state treasury, and responsible for the appropriation and management of fiscal funds.
Responsible for basic financial affairs such as accounting management, bank account management, and bill management of administrative institutions.
9. Responsible for Nanhui New Town's financial and collective asset management.
10. Complete other tasks assigned by the management committee and higher-level departments.
1. Implement the relevant industrial policies of the State, Shanghai and the Management Committee of the New Area, compile and organize the implementation of the economic development plan for special comprehensive bonded areas; compile an industrial development catalog, coordinate the industrial layout, and implement management.
2. Responsible for promoting the implementation of various policy and system innovations in the Yangshan Special Comprehensive Bonded Zone in international trade, international shipping, international aviation and other fields; responsible for investment promotion, function promotion, investment promotion and other work, and promoting the implementation of key functions and key projects.
3. Responsible for cultivating the comprehensive competitive advantages of special comprehensive bonded areas in terms of industrial support and business environment, and promoting the development of special comprehensive bonded areas into processing and manufacturing centers, R&D and design centers, logistics distribution centers, and testing centers with global influence and competitiveness Maintenance centers, sales and service centers, etc.; cultivate the headquarters economy and upgrade the industrial level.
4. Responsible for the organization, coordination, guidance, and consultation of enterprise services in special comprehensive bonded areas, formulating industrial support policies for special comprehensive bonded areas; responsible for the qualification and accounting of enterprise policy support in the area; promoting enterprises that meet certain conditions in the new area (Outside the special comprehensive bonded zone) can enjoy the work supported by the zone policy.
5. Coordinate and cooperate with the management work of ports, customs, border inspection, maritime affairs, public security, port administration, navigation administration, finance, taxation, foreign exchange, market supervision and other departments to provide high-quality services to enterprises in the zone.
6. Coordinate and cooperate with the relevant functional offices of the Management Committee to do a good job in the management of public services such as land, planning, construction, finance, personnel services, emergency management, and comprehensive management.
7. Responsible for the informatization of special comprehensive bonded areas and promote the construction of public information service platforms.
8. Complete other tasks assigned by the management committee and higher-level departments.
1. Implement laws, regulations, rules, guidelines and policies related to natural resources, land and space planning, and urban and rural planning. Perform the responsibilities of the owner of the nationally owned natural resource assets and the responsibilities of controlling the use of land and space. To study and draft specific implementation opinions on the formulation and implementation of territorial and spatial planning, urban and rural planning, natural resources, and place names, and organize their implementation.
2. Cooperating with the Shanghai Municipal Bureau of Planning and Natural Resources, is responsible for organizing the formulation and supervision of the implementation of territorial and spatial plans and related special plans. Establish a monitoring, evaluation and early warning system for the implementation of territorial and spatial planning. Cooperate with the Shanghai Municipal Bureau of Planning and Natural Resources to organize the delineation, implementation and management of ecological protection red lines, permanent basic farmland, urban development boundaries and other control lines, and construct a production, living, and ecological space layout that conserves resources and protects the environment. Establish and improve the control system for the use of land and space.
3. In accordance with the national economic and social development plan, it is responsible for organizing the preparation of unit plans, detailed plans and other government plans, and comprehensive coordination and balance of other professional system plans. Guide the compilation of various plans within the scope of responsibility of the streets and towns within the jurisdiction. In accordance with duties and powers, review various plans in accordance with the law.
4. Responsible for the planning and management of historical and cultural areas, historical and cultural towns, historical and cultural villages, outstanding historical buildings and district-level historical cultural relics. Responsible for the management of urban place names, urban and rural planning and design.
5. Responsible for construction project planning, land approval management, and follow-up supervision of construction project approval and planning, land and file completion acceptance and implementation.
6. is responsible for the investigation, monitoring and evaluation of natural resources. In accordance with the national natural resources survey, monitoring and evaluation index system and statistical standards, and the municipal-level survey, monitoring and evaluation system, promote basic natural resource surveys, special surveys and monitoring. Organize and implement the supervision and management and information release of natural resources survey, monitoring and evaluation results.
7. Responsible for the unified confirmation and registration of natural resources. Implement the systems, standards, and norms for the unified confirmation and registration of various natural resources and real estate, investigation of rights, dispute mediation, and application of results. Responsible for the collection, sorting, sharing, and transfer management of natural resources and real estate registration data.
8. Responsible for organizing the formulation and implementation of annual utilization plans for land and other natural resources. Do a good job in total control and use control of the scale of urban construction land, and assume supervision responsibility. Do a good job in the conversion of land and other land and space uses. Do a good job in land acquisition and requisition management and compensation for collective land acquisition.
9. Responsible for the comprehensive improvement of land and space, land consolidation and reclamation, and the restoration and governance of the geological environment. Do a good job in the management of the reclamation, consolidation, and reclamation (reduction) of various types of land.
10. Responsible for the paid use of natural resource assets. Organize and implement policies concerning the allocation, transfer, lease, valuation of capital contributions, and land reserve for all natural resource assets owned by the whole people.
11. Responsible for the rational development and utilization of relevant natural resources. Implement relevant natural resource development plans, strategies, and development and utilization standards. According to the national government’s publicly announced natural resource price system and the grading and grading prices of relevant natural resources, the evaluation work will be organized. Do a good job in the management of various construction land, disposal of idle land, land recovery, and land reserve related work in accordance with the law.
12. Responsible for the planning and land management of township land consolidation and reclamation (reduction), farmers' house construction, facility agricultural land filing, and the comprehensive management of township land supervision and inspection within the jurisdiction. Specific implementation of land consolidation and reclamation in Nanhui New Town (reduction), illegal land use investigation and statistics, land modification and other daily land work.
13. Responsible for the corresponding work in Nanhui New Town.
14. Complete other tasks assigned by the management committee and higher-level departments.
1. Implement the laws, regulations, rules and policies related to construction, transportation and housing; organize and coordinate the study of comprehensive, systematic, and long-term major issues in the fields of construction, transportation and housing, and the formulation and implementation of major policies; responsible for the project Work related to the reform of the construction project approval system.
2. Participate in the determination of major engineering projects, and be responsible for guiding, organizing, coordinating, and promoting the implementation of major construction projects such as transportation infrastructure and affordable housing.
3. Responsible for the management of the construction market; responsible for the management of project construction and contract information submission; responsible for the management of enterprise qualifications, the qualifications of practitioners, and the integrity management of the market behavior of practitioners and personnel; responsible for the construction permits and completion acceptance of construction projects ( (Or filing) management; responsible for the supervision and management of the preliminary design approval of transportation infrastructure and housing construction projects, the review of construction drawings and design documents, the review of fire protection design and the acceptance of fire protection.
4. Responsible for the comprehensive supervision and management of construction project quality and safety, and responsible for the supervision and management of the quality and safety of professional construction projects such as transportation infrastructure and housing construction.
5. Organize the formulation of a comprehensive transportation development strategy, optimize the layout of transportation structure, and build a comprehensive transportation system; compile comprehensive transportation development plans and roads, public transportation, hubs, parking lots (garages), inland waterways and transportation, and water refueling facilities And organize the implementation of various special transportation plans; contact and coordinate railway, civil aviation, postal and other industries; draft medium and long-term transportation development plans and annual plans and organize their implementation.
6. Responsible for transportation management; organize and carry out traffic operation guarantee research, analyze and evaluate traffic demand and operating conditions, formulate and organize the implementation of road network optimization and traffic organization improvement plans, and improve traffic protection capabilities; optimize non-motorized vehicles, pedestrians and other slow traffic The connection between transportation modes and public transportation.
7. Responsible for local maritime affairs; responsible for guiding and supervising administrative law enforcement work such as traffic transportation, road administration, port administration, and navigation administration; responsible for guiding and supervising administrative punishment work such as construction market, construction project quality and safety management.
8. Responsible for the operation and maintenance management of urban infrastructure; responsible for the administrative management of roads and public area lighting facilities; organize the preparation of annual budget arrangements for urban maintenance projects and coordinate their implementation.
9. Responsible for housing security and housing management; drafting mid- and long-term housing development plans and annual plans and organizing their implementation; responsible for the management of the delivery and use of new houses; organizing the monitoring and analysis of the real estate market; responsible for the development and operation of the real estate industry and housing leasing Work; responsible for the construction of talent apartments and property management; coordinate and guide the housing construction of rural villagers.
10. Responsible for the overall planning and coordination of public utilities; directing and coordinating the preparation and implementation of special plans for gas and electric power.
11. Comprehensively coordinate the use and management of underground space; comprehensively coordinate the construction and management of underground municipal infrastructure; participate in the comprehensive planning and balance coordination of underground pipelines, and be responsible for the supervision and management of the construction of underground pipeline projects.
12. Responsible for the comprehensive coordination of civil defense work and related organization and management, and undertake the daily work of the Civil Defense Office.
13. Responsible for the corresponding work in Nanhui New Town.
14. Complete other tasks assigned by the management committee and higher-level departments.
1. Implement the relevant laws, regulations, rules, guidelines and policies of the state and Shanghai. In accordance with the actual needs of the region’s ecological environment, water affairs, oceans, city appearance and environmental sanitation, green forestry and agriculture, organize the formulation of relevant regulations, methods and other normative documents, special plans, medium and long-term development plans, and major construction project proposals and feasibility study reports ; Carry out industry reform and development and major issues of subject investigation and policy research, industry planning and industry status data integration and collection work.
2. Responsible for industry examination and approval. Responsible for the approval and administrative assistance of industry approval items (including inspection and acceptance) such as ecological environment, water affairs, ocean, city appearance and environmental sanitation, green forestry, and muck.
3. Responsible for the protection of the ecological environment. Coordinate the promotion of surface water ecological environment, groundwater pollution prevention, water function zone compliance and marine ecological environment work; responsible for the supervision and management of air and noise pollution prevention, response to climate change and greenhouse gas emission reduction; supervision of the natural environment that has an impact on the ecological environment Resource development and utilization activities, important ecological environment construction and ecological damage restoration work. Responsible for the supervision of the ecological protection red line and nature reserves, and cooperate with the compensation for ecological protection; organize the development of soil ecological environmental protection, and improve the supervision system of hazardous waste, medical waste, and general industrial solid waste.
4. Organize and carry out ecological environment inspections. Carry out the supervision and inspection of key ecological and environmental tasks and daily supervision, follow up and supervise the rectification and implementation of prominent environmental issues, follow up and supervise the instructions of the superiors on the inspection work and the decisions of the meeting; cooperate with the central environmental protection inspection and the Shanghai environmental protection inspection and related matters Special inspections, do a good job in the transfer of inspection results and clues and follow-up related coordination work, cooperate with relevant departments to carry out accountability investigation work; be responsible for the overall coordination of major ecological and environmental issues, and participate in the emergency handling of environmental emergencies.
5. Responsible for the coordinated promotion of city appearance and urban landscape. Responsible for the construction of the city's four-level park system (including trails and river courses); responsible for the guidance and supervision of the management of outdoor advertising facilities and shop signs; responsible for the guidance and supervision of the maintenance and management of public toilets and sanitation facilities within the red line of urban roads ; Responsible for the industry supervision and management of vehicle cleaning stations; organize and coordinate the comprehensive improvement of the city appearance and environment and the city appearance and environmental quality inspection, supervision and evaluation; be responsible for the guidance and supervision of the maintenance and management of urban landscape lights and urban sculptures.
6. Responsible for environmental sanitation work. Organize and promote the construction and management of the whole-process classification system for domestic waste, conduct guidance, organization, coordination and supervision of the daily operation of the collection, transfer and transportation of domestic waste and excrement, and disposal sites; be responsible for the disposal and management of non-domestic waste and muck; Guidance and supervision of environmental sanitation operation enterprises, construction waste transportation and disposal units; responsible for the guidance and coordination of the collection and management of environmental sanitation operational service fees.
7. Responsible for the construction and management of green forestry. Responsible for the construction and management of green space, forest land and public green space, responsible for the promotion and coordination of forestry construction projects, forest resource industry management and forest fire prevention daily work, organization of voluntary tree planting activities and mass greening work; responsible for the prevention and control of forestry pests and forest plant quarantine , Management of wetlands and natural reserves, protection and management of terrestrial wild animals and plants, responsible for the survey and statistics of green land, woodland, wetland and wild animal and plant resources.
8. Responsible for water resources protection and water supply and drainage management. Responsible for the management and protection of waters and shorelines, water resources management, ecological protection and restoration of rivers and lakes, and the connection of rivers and lakes; responsible for comprehensive prevention and control of soil erosion, supervising the implementation of water and soil conservation of large and medium-sized development and construction projects; responsible for comprehensive coordination of marine affairs And the rational use and development of marine resources to support the development of the marine economy; responsible for the management of the water supply and drainage industry, and carry out the supervision and management of the construction, operation and maintenance of the district’s water supply and drainage enterprise facilities; responsible for the coordination, promotion, and supervision of water supply and drainage construction projects. Responsible for the supervision of the construction, operation, maintenance and dispatch of urban drainage and sewage sludge treatment facilities and rural domestic sewage treatment facilities.
9. Responsible for the comprehensive coordination of water conservancy project construction and flood prevention and typhoon prevention. Organize and guide the construction and operation management of water conservancy projects, and the information construction of water conservancy infrastructure; be responsible for the coordinated promotion, supervision and implementation of water conservancy construction projects, and undertake the inspection work of water conservancy projects. Responsible for the daily work of the organization, coordination, supervision and guidance of the flood prevention and prevention platform in Nanhui New Town.
10. Responsible for the coordinated advancement of agricultural economic development. Responsible for the management of the permanent basic farmland protection plan, responsible for the implementation of the basic farmland ecological maintenance, special fund management and policy implementation supervision. Responsible for the organization and implementation of rural financial services and agricultural exhibitions, the overall planning, coordination, guidance, service and management of agricultural tourism; responsible for guiding the implementation of the production and management of planting and aquaculture and the construction of agricultural products marketing system; responsible for the management and business of agricultural cooperatives Guide and increase farmers’ income.
11. Responsible for standard formulation and coordinated promotion of sponge city planning and construction.
12. Responsible for the corresponding work in Nanhui New Town.
13. Complete other tasks assigned by the management committee and higher-level departments.
1. Implement national and Shanghai laws, regulations, guidelines and policies on emergency management, safety production, fire prevention, and comprehensive management of urban operations.
2. Responsible for the construction of emergency management system, guiding and supervising all responsible units to carry out comprehensive disaster prevention, mitigation and disaster relief related work.
3. Responsible for the construction and application of emergency management informatization, and establish monitoring, early warning and disaster reporting systems.
4. Organize the preparation of emergency plan, promote the construction of emergency plan system, and organize relevant plan drills. Responsible for the overall planning of emergency management, publicity, education and training of safe production.
5. Responsible for the construction of emergency rescue forces, the dispatching and management of rescue materials, and the organization and coordination of emergency rescue work for work safety accidents, natural disasters, fire accidents and other emergencies. Cooperate with emergency rescue work for flood prevention and typhoon prevention.
6. Responsible for the administrative licensing of production safety, daily supervision and management, accident investigation and handling.
7. Responsible for the safety production supervision and management of enterprises producing, operating, storing, and using hazardous chemicals, non-drug precursor chemicals, and fireworks and firecrackers.
8. Responsible for coordinating and guiding fire supervision, fire prevention, fire fighting and other work.
9. Responsible for the organization and coordination of urban operation planning, construction and operation management.
10. Responsible for the organization and implementation of urban comprehensive law enforcement, business guidance, overall coordination, command dispatch, supervision and inspection.
11. Undertake the overall duty management of the Management Committee, and be responsible for the command and coordination of emergencies and the reporting of information.
12. Responsible for the corresponding work in Nanhui New Town.
13. Complete other tasks assigned by the management committee and higher-level departments.
1. To implement the party's line, principles and policies, and uphold the party's absolute leadership over political and legal work. Earnestly implement the overall arrangements put forward by the central and municipal party committees for the study of political and legal work, and maintain the overall stability of the society.
2. Take the lead in building a government under the rule of law and a society under the rule of law, create an open rule of law system, and promote the modernization of the governance system and governance capabilities. Take the lead in implementing the responsibility system for the construction of the rule of law.
3. Responsible for social stability control work. Do a good job in the investigation and resolution of major contradictions and mass incidents that affect social stability, and do a good job in territorial control of special populations. Lead the local police station to carry out public security prevention publicity work.
4. Responsible for the revision and improvement of special emergency plans for large-scale mass incidents, and organization of special liaison drills and plan training. Responsible for coordinating the handling of major incidents that may affect political stability.
5. Responsible for carrying out the analysis and assessment of social stability risks of major territorial matters, and mastering the analysis of social security situation and work dynamics.
6. Responsible for safety construction work. Coordinate and promote the construction of a modern public security prevention and control system, and guide the establishment of safety activities of units and village committees in the jurisdiction. Responsible for the work of mass prevention and governance, and do a good job in the construction and management of the team of safety volunteers.
7. Responsible for guiding and supervising the service and management of personnel coming to Shanghai; taking the lead in coordinating population control and coordinating with relevant special rectification work.
8. is responsible for taking the lead in the special anti-terrorism work, and cooperating with the civil defense (national security), ideological security, and cultural security. Take the lead in the special work of eradicating gangsters.
9. Responsible for carrying out anti-drug work. Do a good job in anti-drug propaganda, prohibition of drug species and eradication, supervision and inspection, etc., and guide the community to do a good job in the daily management of drug rehabilitation personnel.
10. Responsible for investigating and grasping various issues related to cults, analyzing and judging cults and qigong organizations that are harmful to society. Organize, guide, supervise, inspect, and coordinate anti-cult propaganda and exposing work, as well as the education and transformation of cult-related personnel, and subsequent assistance work.
11. Take the lead in carrying out inspections of the cultural market and key parts of the "anti-pornography and illegal activities" in the jurisdiction; cooperate with the Railway Public Security Bureau to do related safety precautions, management and publicity work.
12. Implement guidelines, policies, laws, regulations, and rules related to petition work. Responsible for coordinating face-to-face letters and visits. Provide consulting services for petitioners, handle letters and calls from the masses and online petitions, undertake petitions forwarded by higher-level leading agencies, and ensure smooth channels for petitions and visits.
13. Responsible for carrying out investigations and researches on petitions, making predictions, preventions, and investigations, and promptly resolve and alleviate major and difficult group petitions.
14. Responsible for the supervision and inspection of the transfer of letters and visits to the handling department. Responsible for providing business guidance for the petition work of the grassroots units. Responsible for the handling of letters and visits inspected by the city and district inspection teams.
15. Complete other tasks assigned by the management committee and higher-level departments.
1. Implement and strengthen the party's overall leadership over education, health, culture and sports, pensions, and grassroots political power, and earnestly implement the guidelines, policies, laws, regulations, and rules of related work.
2. Responsible for the planning, construction and maintenance of social undertakings such as education and health in Nanhui New Town, and do a good job in the daily management of social and people's livelihood affairs except schools and hospitals.
3. Responsible for coordinating the preparation of plans for the education, health and other social undertakings of the towns outside the Nanhui New Town within the jurisdiction. Responsible for the construction and maintenance of relevant social undertakings.
4. Responsible for contacting and docking regional universities. Responsible for education-related affairs in Nanhui New Town, support the development of basic education schools, promote the construction of community (elderly) schools, carry out youth protection work, and do a good job in standardizing language and writing. Responsible for leading the comprehensive supervision of childcare service agencies.
5. Responsible for the overall coordination and implementation of Nanhui New Town’s public health, patriotic health campaign, healthy urban construction, and the establishment of a national health town. Implement the coordination, supervision and publicity work related to food safety in Nanhui New Town. Responsible for unpaid blood donation, tobacco control in public places, and comprehensive rectification of illegal medical practice in Nanhui New Town.
6. Responsible for aging work in Nanhui New Town, promoting community elder care services, and guiding the service management of elder care institutions.
7. Responsible for the cultural work of the masses in Nanhui New Town, guiding and organizing various mass cultural activities.
8. Responsible for the mass sports work of Nanhui New Town. Responsible for the management, maintenance and construction of new mass sports facilities, guidance, support and development of mass sports.
9. Responsible for the "town management community" work in Nanhui New Town, and optimize the resource allocation of basic management units. Promote the construction of the grassroots social governance system, and promote the construction of residents' autonomy and grassroots democracy. Responsible for the daily operation management and standardized construction of social organizations, and cultivate and develop social organizations.
10. Responsible for the labor security work in Nanhui New Town. Do a good job in the overall development and utilization of regional labor resources, carry out labor employment, entrepreneurship training and services, and ensure the socialization of labor. Responsible for protecting the basic rights and interests of workers, doing a good job in the coordination and management of labor relations, labor and employment filing, and labor dispute mediation.
11. Responsible for population and family planning work in Nanhui New Town. Implement family planning incentives and support policies, care for special families, and do a good job in family planning management and services for the floating population.
12. Responsible for the care services and daily management of the disabled in Nanhui New Town, and promote the construction of bases for the disabled.
13. Responsible for the popularization of science in Nanhui New Town. Organize scientific knowledge publicity and popularization activities, carry out science and technology festivals (weeks), science popularization days, and youth science popularization activities.
14. Responsible for the work of the Red Cross in Nanhui New Town. Do a good job in the publicity and organization of disaster relief, emergency training, and hematopoietic stem cell donation. Guide the construction and activities of the Red Cross Service Station and the Village Committee Red Cross Service Station.
15. Responsible for the double support and charity assistance in Nanhui New Town. Implement the resettlement policy, and carry out activities to support the military and subordinates, support the government and love the people. Do a good job in the reception and placement and employment guidance of demobilized conscripts. Responsible for the management of charity, assistance, comprehensive assistance, vagrants and beggars and floating population "Three No Persons".
16. Responsible for the development of marriage and adoption registration and funeral management related work in Nanhui New Town.
17. Complete other tasks assigned by the management committee and higher-level departments.
Since the Lingang New Area of the Shanghai Free Trade Zone was inaugurated on August 20, 2019, more than half of the 78 institutional innovation tasks specified in the “Overall Plan of the China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone Lingang New Area” have been completed, attracting more than 270 billion yuan. On August 20, 2020, Shanghai’s "Action Plan on Accelerating the Construction of Lingang New Area under the Leadership of "Five Important" (2020-2022)" proposed that from 2020 to 2022, Lingang New Area The average annual growth rate of added value will reach 25%. According to the action plan, the economic strength of the Lingang New Area will be significantly enhanced by 2022, with a total industrial output value of 600 billion yuan. In terms of development quality, Lingang New Area will cultivate hundreds of billions of industrial clusters in the fields of smart cars, integrated circuits, high-end equipment, and biomedicine, and accumulate more than 1,500 new high-tech enterprises and innovative institutions of various types. In terms of development environment, Lingang New Area will add more than 20 major technological innovation platforms and carriers, and financial support for the real economy will reach more than 150 billion yuan.
Shanghai Lingang Development Zone is Shanghai's largest industrial development project in the 21st century. It is another major strategic decision made by the Shanghai Municipal Party Committee and Municipal Government following the development and opening of Pudong. As a national equipment industry base, a national aviation industry base, a national bonded logistics base, and a China (Shanghai) free trade pilot zone, the Lingang Industrial Zone has always acted as an industrial builder and promoter to promote the rapid development of my country’s high-end equipment manufacturing industry. develop. With the development goal of "reflecting the national strategy, embodying Shanghai's advantages, and embodying international competitiveness" and the industrial orientation of "high-end manufacturing, extreme manufacturing, and independent manufacturing", Lingang has formed the national new energy equipment, key ship parts, marine engineering, Six industrial manufacturing bases for complete vehicles and parts, large-scale logistics and construction machinery, civil aviation equipment and key parts and components, are making every effort to build a strategic emerging represented by civil aviation power parks, green energy-saving industrial parks, and remanufacturing industrial parks. The industrial park will create a new pattern of high-end manufacturing, intelligent manufacturing, and low-carbon manufacturing in Lingang, and will strive to build the Lingang Industrial Zone into an innovation center with global influence.
Shanghai Lingang Economic Development (Group) Co., Ltd. is the only large state-owned enterprise under the Shanghai State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission that focuses on industrial park investment, development and operation, and park-related supporting services.
Lingang Group was born and prospered because of Hong Kong. The group is adjacent to Shanghai Airport and backed by the busiest port in the world. In 2015, the container throughput of Shanghai Yangshan Deepwater Port completed 15 million TEUs, ranking first in the world for many years, and the passenger flow of Pudong International Airport reached 60 million, of which more than half of the international passenger flow. In 2013, China started to build the country's first free trade zone in Shanghai, and the Yangshan Bonded Port Area with the largest land area is located in the development category of Lingang Group. When the world sets its sights on Asia and focuses on China, the first thing it sees is us. This is a window for China to communicate with the world!
Lingang Group develops production on the ground and builds a city on the tidal flats. The group is the largest park development enterprise in Shanghai. Since its establishment, it has built an equipment manufacturing base represented by new energy equipment, key ship parts, marine engineering, automobiles, engineering machinery, and aviation equipment on a tidal flat in ten years since its establishment. The world's largest marine crankshaft, the largest wind power generation blade, the most advanced engine and power generation equipment are being manufactured here. It is the equipment industry manufacturing base with the highest level of technology, the best industrial supporting facilities, and the most concentrated talents in China.
Lingang Group started in the Caohejing area and witnessed the history of urban industrial development and changes. The Caohejing area is one of the first batch of 14 national economic and technological development zones approved by the State Council. After many rounds of industrial transformation and upgrading, the Caohejing area has developed into a national economic and technological development zone and a high-tech industrial development zone. One of the development zones with faster speed, higher technical content, and better economic benefits, playing the role of "vanguard" and "leader" in the construction of national development zones.
Lingang Group is based in Shanghai, faces the whole country, and has the world in mind. In addition to the Lingang area, the group has carried out multi-level, multi-functional and multi-form spatial layouts throughout Shanghai and the Yangtze River Delta through "regional cooperation and brand linkage", and built high-tech parks, business parks, export processing zones and other types The high-quality park in the country will realize the development of high-end industry, high-tech technology and high-quality projects, and create value for the industry.
Lingang Group is the promoter of industrial development and the builder of urban renewal. The group has transformed and upgraded the most memorable industrial projects in the city center of Shanghai, and introduced new industries such as big culture, big consumption, big technology, big wisdom, big health, etc., to create a "Lingang New Industry Workshop" to make the city a better place. At the same time, actively "go out" and establish scientific and technological development centers in Silicon Valley, the United States, where scientific research technology is the most advanced and the most concentrated scientific and technological elements, to promote "two-way incubation", dialogue and integration with the world on a larger platform, and achieve international development .
Shanghai Chengtou Xinggang Investment Construction (Group) Co., Ltd. (Xinggang Group for short) was established on December 18, 2019 with a registered capital of RMB 5 billion. It is a window enterprise established by Shanghai Urban Investment (Group) Co., Ltd. in the Lingang New Area of China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone. It is also an important carrier for Shanghai Urban Investment Group to actively serve the national strategy, actively participate in three new major tasks, fully connect the new free trade area, and strive to serve the planning research, construction and operation of the new free trade area. It is also a functional development platform company recognized by the Lingang New Area Management Committee.
Xinggang Group has 4 professional subsidiaries, covering the new areas of water supply and drainage, housing security, municipal management, environmental technology and other professional fields. Xinggang Group focuses on the investment, construction and operation services of urban infrastructure and public facilities in the new area, focusing on the construction of special economic function areas with strong international market influence and competitiveness, and open innovation, smart ecology, industry-city integration, and suitable for industry. The overall goal of a modern new city for living, in accordance with the urban management and operation goals of “planning a picture, building a network, and managing a screen”, make full use of the new district’s policies, systems and resource advantages, and give full play to the professional capabilities and the entire industry of Shanghai Urban Investment Group. Chain advantage, to provide the new area with the "most efficient facility construction, the most intensive spatial layout, the best quality public services, and the smartest urban operation and maintenance" program.
Xinggang Group will inherit the development philosophy of “Innovation, Professionalism, Integrity, and Responsibility” of Shanghai Urban Investment Group, and uphold the vision of “Better City Life”, and be the main force in the urban construction and operation management of the new area and serve the new area. The task force is to be a pioneer in the reform and innovative development of state-owned enterprises in the new area, strive to become a benchmark for the fine management of the city in the new area, and a model for the ecological and environmental protection of the new area.
Shanghai Gangcheng Development (Group) Co., Ltd. (Gangcheng Group for short) was established on April 28, 2002 with a registered capital of 5.675 billion yuan. It is a development group directly under the Pudong New Area SASAC. As the developer, construction and operator of Lingang's main urban area (now Nanhui New City), in accordance with the overall plan of the new city, it develops and operates infrastructure, municipal facilities, environmental construction, urban functions, and industrial functions.
As of the end of 2014, Gangcheng Group has accumulated a total of nearly 9 billion yuan in infrastructure investment, and completed more than 1.1 million square meters of important functional projects such as education, culture, administrative offices, residences, and hotels. In 2014, Gangcheng Group introduced 127 enterprises to the main urban area, completing the contracted domestic investment registration of 4.751 billion yuan and foreign investment registration of 382 million yuan. The comprehensive functions of the main urban area are gradually formed.
Gangcheng Group will closely focus on Pudong’s strategic goal of "Second Entrepreneurship", based on a high starting point, high standards, and high-quality development, seizing the radiation effect of the free trade zone, the port "double special" policy, and the strategy of "advancing eastward and descending south" With major opportunities such as the integration of modern urban service industry and intelligent manufacturing industry as the main line, focus on introducing and cultivating industries such as software information, tourism and exhibition, commerce and finance, film and television culture, and real estate, and promote the coordinated development of "production, life, and ecology" in the main urban area. . It is committed to building the main urban area into a modern coastal new city with independent functions, independent operation and unique characteristics, reflecting the latest urban construction level of Shanghai and having the most pleasant living environment in Shanghai.
In accordance with the Shanghai Municipal Party Committee and Municipal Government’s strategic decision and deployment of "Developing Lingang, Decisive Battle Lingang", Shanghai Minhang Economic and Technological Development Zone, an established state-level development zone in Shanghai, actively participates in the development of Lingang, and first invested heavily in the Lingang Group. At the same time, Shanghai Minlian Lingang United Development Co., Ltd. (referred to as Minlian Lingang Company) was established to apply to the State Council for the expansion of Lingang, so that Lingang New City has a national-level industrial development and promotion platform. Responsibilities for the development, construction and operation and management of Lingang Park in Shanghai Minhang Development Zone.
Minlian Lingang Company has a registered capital of 600 million yuan. It was jointly invested and established by Shanghai Minhang United Development Co., Ltd. and Shanghai Lingang Economic Development (Group) Co., Ltd. It is a state-owned comprehensive investment and development company. The company has rich development experience and strong development strength, and strives to build Lingang Park into a new industrial park with significant industrial characteristics and competitive advantages, and contributes to Lingang’s building of a national modern equipment manufacturing base, and at the same time provides excellent products for enterprises. The investment environment and high-quality services make the value of the enterprise fully reflected in Lingang.
Shanghai Lingang New City Investment and Construction Co., Ltd. was established in February 2004. It is the main force and commando team for the development and construction of the Lingang New Area. It is wholly-owned by the Lingang New Area Management Committee of the China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone.
Since its establishment, Lingang Urban Investment Company has always adhered to the concept of “innovation, efficiency, pragmatism, and endeavor”, actively engaged in a series of tasks such as regional development and construction and urban quality improvement, and promoted the creation of high-quality urban functions and a good investment environment.
Lingang Urban Investment Company’s business segment covers urban infrastructure investment, financing and construction, urban operation management, government fund management, investment promotion, real estate development and property management, urban cultural construction, international trade and other fields. Hong Kong Avenue, Donghai Avenue, Lingang City Investment Building, Lingang Financial Building, Yihao Garden, Yihao Oujing and other projects. The company closely focuses on the overall requirements and development goals of the development and construction of the Lingang New Area, concentrates its efforts, innovates and develops, and promotes the Lingang New Area to build a special economic function zone and build a modern new city with the spirit of waiting for the time and fighting for the day.
Shanghai Lingang Marine High-tech Industrialization Development Co., Ltd. was established on November 18, 2007. It was jointly funded and established by Shanghai Lingang New City Construction Investment Co., Ltd., Nanhui Assets Investment Management Co., Ltd., and Shanghai Science and Technology Entrepreneurship Center, with a registered capital of 300 million Yuan. It is mainly responsible for the development and construction of a marine high-tech industrialization base with a planned area of 3.2 square kilometers. Its business operations mainly involve high-tech industrial services, high-tech industrial investment, and high-tech real estate.
The base is guided by the national marine science and technology industry development strategy and the Shanghai marine economic development plan, with marine technology research and development incubation and the transformation of scientific and technological achievements as the core, and marine resource development and utilization technology, marine engineering equipment research and development technology, and comprehensive marine information services. Industry-led, fully relying on the development advantages of Lingang New City, Yangshan International Shipping Center, and heavy equipment industrial zone to build a domestic "marine high-tech cluster, marine technology innovation zone, and marine science and technology talent training zone", and finally build it into A marine high-tech industrial park with distinctive features, reasonable layout, beautiful environment, sustainable development, and international influence.
At present, more than ten marine high-tech enterprises and institutions with high added value, strong driving force and broad market prospects have been introduced. State Oceanic Administration East China Sea Branch Comprehensive Business Support Base, Tongji University State Key Laboratory of Marine Geology Marine Observation Base and Shanghai Marine Science and Technology Research Center, Haosi National Marine Biological Vaccine Engineering Research and Development Center, and Opeia Marine Engineering Technology Research and Development Center, etc.
Lingang Marine High-tech Base is the first corporate listing and incubation base in the Lingang area of Shanghai Equity Custody and Trading Center. On this basis, it is committed to becoming a Lingang corporate listing and incubation center. Three functional projects, namely Shanghai Lingang Marine Science and Technology Entrepreneurship Center, Marine Science and Technology Development Service Center, and Marine Science and Technology Innovation Park are currently under construction and will soon be constructed. After all are completed, the total construction area will reach 267,000 square meters, which will serve as a large number of small, medium and micro technology enterprises. , The enterprises settled in the park will build an entrepreneurial development base and government-industry-university-research-finance service platform with complete functions and complete services.
Shanghai Jinqiao Lingang Comprehensive Zone Investment and Development Co., Ltd. was established in 2012 with Jinqiao Group as its mainstay. In accordance with the general requirements of the Pudong District Committee and the District Government of "Innovation Driven, Transformation and Development", Jinqiao Group implements the important deployment of "Going south and decisively fighting Lingang", and strives to achieve the overall goal of accelerating the leap-forward development of the Lingang Comprehensive Zone. It is mainly responsible for the development and construction of the Lingang Comprehensive Area with an overall planning area of 42 square kilometers and the recent advance development of 6.78 square kilometers. The company will uphold the advantages of talents, concepts and systems, extend and replicate the successful experience of developing Jinqiao to the Lingang Comprehensive Area, achieve new breakthroughs, and carefully build a modern new city with "city in the garden, garden in the city", and Jinqiao The perfect combination of pearls, the north and the south shine together.
Looking forward to the future, a new city of "Wisdom"—Lingang Comprehensive District, which integrates "R&D creativity, green ecology, and livable life", will be displayed in front of the world and will write new brilliance!
Shanghai Lujiazui (Group) Co., Ltd. is one of the large-scale enterprise groups approved and supported by the Shanghai Municipal People’s Government. It is mainly responsible for the urban development of the Lujiazui Financial and Trade Zone, the only national development zone named after "Financial Trade" in the country, and Comprehensive management and coordinated management work.
Since its establishment in 1990, the Lujiazui Group has been committed to the land development and urban function development of the Financial City in the Lujiazui Financial and Trade Zone, including the Xiaolujiazui Central District, Zhuyuan Commercial District, Lujiazui Software Park, the middle section of Century Avenue, and the New International Expo Center. The core functional areas such as the front beach area of the World Expo, the development of the sub-central area of Tianjin city, and the main urban area of Lingang New City have laid a good foundation for Shanghai to build an international financial center.
In 2013, Shanghai Lujiazui (Group) Co., Ltd. actively responded to the municipal and district second-level government's strategic deployment of "sweeping the army south and decisively fighting Lingang", and opened up another new "battlefield"-Lujiazui Lingang Project. The Lujiazui Lingang Project mainly includes: Shanghai Lingang International Conference Center (Phase I), Shanghai Lingang International Convention Center (Phase II), and Shanghai Dishui Lake International Leisure Resort. The main format planning is a large-scale comprehensive project with conventions, exhibitions, offices, hotels, and cultural experience parks, leisure resorts, shopping, dining and entertainment functions as one of the core functions of conventions and exhibitions, urban tourism, and regional commercial centers.
Shanghai Zhangjiang (Group) Co., Ltd., formerly known as Shanghai Zhangjiang High-tech Park Development Company, was established on the same day as Zhangjiang High-tech Park on the same day in July 1992.
As an important carrier to promote the development of Shanghai Zhangjiang High-tech Park, Zhangjiang Group has made unremitting efforts in creating a comprehensive supporting environment for the park, enhancing the park's independent innovation capabilities, and promoting the development of strategic emerging industries. At present, the park has a strong innovation atmosphere, diverse talent accumulation, and a powerful innovation platform. It has attracted many large-scale technology companies and small and medium-sized innovative companies to gather, and has created one after another new industries, new technologies, and new technologies that represent international standards and national strategies. Models, new formats. As of the end of 2013, the park had accumulatively settled more than 3,000 enterprises, more than 10,000 registered companies, and 320,000 employees. The park achieved total operating income of 480 billion yuan and tax revenue of 20.5 billion yuan throughout the year; since 2010, the park has been ranked first in the comprehensive evaluation of Shanghai Development Zones for three consecutive years, with individual indicators for innovative development and investment environment indicators. Number one.
According to the strategic deployment of the Pudong New Area District Committee and Government of "successfully marching south and decisively facing the port", Zhangjiang Group takes "One Park (Zhangjiang Park) and One Port (Zhangjiang Science and Technology Port)" as the overall goal of "One Park (Zhangjiang Park) and One Port (Zhangjiang Science and Technology Port)" to jointly create an "upgraded version of Zhangjiang". , Go south to Lingang to open up a new battlefield for development and construction. In accordance with the integrated development principles of industrial linkage, project coordination, service extension, and policy superposition, adhere to high-start, high-level, and high-quality development, and strive to build Lingang Science and Technology Port into a national smart ecological high-tech park benchmark.
The "upgraded version of Zhangjiang" will be embodied in the upgrading of the park form planning and construction (wisdom, ecology), the high-end industrial innovation value chain, and it will also be embodied in many aspects such as the extension and upgrading of industrial services in the park operation.
Shanghai Waigaoqiao (Group) Co., Ltd. was established with the approval of the municipal government in December 1999, with a registered capital of 1.301 billion yuan. Mainly responsible for the investment, operation and management of state-owned assets such as the China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone-Waigaoqiao Free Trade Zone and surrounding land. The business is the main business, undertaking the development and construction of the pilot free trade zone and surrounding areas, attracting and stabilizing business, function promotion and operation services.
As China’s first comprehensive developer of bonded areas, Waigaoqiao Group takes the advantages of special customs supervision zones and preferential tax policies as its starting point to promote the gradual development of Waigaoqiao Bonded Area into a collection of export processing, international trade, transit trade, bonded warehousing and An economic open area with all-in-one functions such as merchandise display.
At present, Waigaoqiao Group has two bonded parks (the free trade pilot zone covers the Waigaoqiao Free Trade Zone and the Bonded Logistics Park), one non-bonded logistics park (the second phase of the Waigaoqiao Logistics Park), and one South Block Park ( Waigaoqiao South Block Theme Industrial Park), one Qidong Park (Waigaoqiao Group Qidong Industrial Park), two supporting urbanized living areas (Senland ● Waigaoqiao International Community, Gaoqiao New City), and participate in the northwest of Putuo District The development of the logistics park and Yangshan Bonded Port Area has a total development land area of 31 square kilometers, and 2.5 million square meters of properties have been built. As of the end of 2012, the Waigaoqiao Free Trade Zone has introduced more than 11,000 investment projects from nearly 100 countries and regions, and 107 of the world's top 500 have settled in the park, with a total investment of 24.6 billion U.S. dollars, of which contractual foreign investment is nearly 10 billion U.S. dollars.
While promoting regional development, Waigaoqiao Group has achieved its own rapid development after more than ten years of hard work and the reorganization of various elements. As of 2013, the group's assets have increased from 8.9 billion yuan at the beginning of its establishment to 35 billion yuan, and it has successfully completed the task of maintaining and increasing the value of state-owned assets. Waigaoqiao Group, through its asset-linked management function, based on the four main business sectors of processing and warehousing, commercial commerce, trade logistics, and park supporting facilities, has 12 subordinate second-tier companies, nearly 100 holding and shareholding companies, and employees The total number is nearly 7,000.
Since the closure of the Waigaoqiao Free Trade Zone in 1990, the Waigaoqiao Group and its predecessor have gone through a development process of more than 20 years. It has successively gone through a large-scale land development stage (1990-1999)-with the three major development companies in the region as the main body, the climax of park development, investment promotion, and project introduction has quickly formed; the land and function development stage (2000-2005) )-From development and construction to management services, from policy advantages to comprehensive environmental advantages, it has played the role of development and operation, industry leadership, functional innovation and demonstration driving. Function deepening and development model transformation stage (2006-present)-Developed a group strategy to build an international trade city with the most cutting-edge functions, the most concentrated headquarters, the most convenient trade, and the most closely linked international trade city as the goal, in order to create a world-class freedom Work hard for the trade park.
At present, the group is making every effort to promote "three functional entity projects" to settle in Lingang, namely the establishment of "Waigaoqiao Imported Commodity Direct Sales Center Lingang Sub-center", "Waigaoqiao Imported Automobile Exhibition and Trading Center Lingang Sub-center", and Carrying out "bonded art exhibition transaction" in Lingang. We hope that through these three functional physical projects, on the one hand, it will become an important carrier for the linkage between the free trade zone and Lingang, and reflect the demonstration effect of the free trade zone’s radiation innovation; on the other hand, it will further enhance the life in the main urban area of Lingang. Facilitate conditions and improve the supporting business environment.
The Lingang area is about 75 kilometers away from the center of Shanghai. It is adjacent to Pudong International Airport in the north and Yangshan International Hub Port in the south. It has a coastline of nearly 13 skill-long lines and unique terminal resources; it is connected to the Yangtze River Delta through G1501, S2 and other rapid traffic arteries. Transportation network; Pudong Railway has been connected to the national railway network, seaports, airports, railways, highways, and inland rivers highlight the unique location and transportation advantages of the "Five Dragons Convergence"; Rail Transit Line 16 will be connected to Shanghai's urban rail transit network in Lingang .
The world's largest low-speed and high-power diesel engine with a cylinder diameter of 980 mm and a matching 980 marine crankshaft were born, and the ability to manufacture diesel engines with a cylinder diameter of 1080 mm was born; the world's most advanced and the country's first low-energy, low-emission, and high-efficiency diesel engine Electronically controlled intelligent diesel engine (10S90ME-C9.2 type).
On the basis of the existing 1.7 million horsepower capacity, the base will also build an industrial park for key components such as the second phase of diesel engines, intelligent electronic control equipment for engines, and bearings.
The base for key marine parts has the capacity to produce 4 million horsepower low-speed diesel engines, 8 sets (sets) of nuclear-grade diesel emergency generator sets, and 20 sets of shields, making it the largest and most complete marine diesel engine base in the country.
By the end of the "Twelfth Five-Year Plan" period, the manufacturing base of key ship parts will have an output value of about 10 billion yuan.
Sany Lingang Base can manufacture the country's largest 200-ton fully intelligent, hydraulic crawler excavator, with a production capacity of 40,000 units per year; XCMG has an annual production capacity of 20,000 excavators. Lingang will become the country's largest production base for excavators, and its production capacity can account for one-third of the country's capacity.
Promote leading project companies such as Sany Heavy Industry and Xugong to reach full production, the R&D headquarters is completed and put into use, and the industries such as large excavators, crawler cranes, and concrete construction machinery have reached the world's leading level.
Cultivate and expand projects of complete models such as heavy-duty truck diesel engines, oil drilling equipment, safety and fire-fighting equipment, large-scale agricultural machinery, rail transit equipment, and tunnel full-face tunneling machines.
By the end of the "Twelfth Five-Year Plan" period, the construction machinery manufacturing base will have an output value of 50 billion yuan.
The offshore engineering base is capable of producing 2 jack-up drilling platforms, 2 semi-submersible drilling platforms, and more than 50 marine upper modules per year. The semi-submersible platform is dual-derrick, fully intelligent drilling, and the operating depth is minus 3000 meters. It belongs to the sixth-generation international offshore deepwater drilling platform, representing the world's most advanced level of drilling platform. The base has started construction of the world's high-end JU2000E jack-up drilling platform with a maximum drilling depth of 9,150 meters. At the same time, the base also gathers research and development projects for deep well drilling and production tools such as Tianhe and Zhongman, as well as special oilfield equipment.
Focus on the development of offshore oil and gas development engineering equipment with various drilling platforms and floating production storage and unloading devices as the core, attract domestic and foreign offshore engineering assembly enterprises to settle down, and improve the integration and supporting capabilities.
By the end of the "Twelfth Five-Year Plan" period, the offshore engineering base will have an output value of 10 billion yuan.
The Lingang General Assembly and Test Center Base of AVIC Commercial Engine Company under construction includes domestic large passenger aircraft engines, deep maintenance of large passenger aircraft engines, and international outsourcing of large passenger aircraft engines. The C 919 aircraft APU auxiliary power unit system project jointly developed by Honeywell and AVIC Dongan has settled in the Lingang Industrial Zone. SAIC and ARI TEX of Spain have signed a contract to cooperate in the Lingang Industrial Zone for the C 919 aircraft horizontal tail end assembly line and AGV turnover vehicle project. The Lingang Aviation Base will have the country's first C 919 large passenger aircraft engine with independent intellectual property rights.
Focus on cultivating domestic large-scale aircraft parts and components suppliers, actively attract foreign large-scale passenger aircraft parts and components companies, give priority to the development of the manufacturing and processing industries of regional aircraft and large passenger aircraft core parts, and actively develop related parts research and development, maintenance and related service supporting industries .
The first self-owned brand vehicle and engine produced in Shanghai was born. The Roewe 550, MG6, MG3 and engines with completely independent intellectual property rights have been mass-produced. In addition, the C-class official car Roewe R95 and various new energy vehicles have been put into production.
Promote the completion of the vehicle and engine project of SAIC's Lingang Base, and actively expand the production of complete vehicles and parts for special vehicles such as container trucks, commercial vehicles, heavy trucks, medical care, and firefighting.
Accelerate the development of production service industries such as automobile logistics, automobile distribution centers, and imported automobile exhibition centers. Formed the production capacity of 150,000 vehicles and 320,000 engines of SAIC Motor.
Strive for new energy vehicles, especially hybrid vehicles and key components related research and development and manufacturing projects to settle in Lingang development, and strive to make breakthroughs in key core technologies in the fields of power batteries, drive motors and electronic control.
By the end of the "Twelfth Five-Year Plan" period, the entire automobile and engine industry base will have an output value of 30 billion yuan.
The country's first self-designed second-generation improved nuclear power million-kilowatt steam generator, the first set of million-kilowatt nuclear power plant reactor internals with a localization rate of 100%, and the world's first AP1000 localized nuclear island stabilizer were born. The first 3.6 MW offshore wind turbine nacelle with independent intellectual property rights, the world’s first million-kilowatt ultra-supercritical steam turbine low-pressure welded rotor, the world’s largest 350-ton steam turbine rotor high-speed dynamic balance test station...
1. Nuclear power equipment: focus on promoting the full completion and commissioning of the second phase of Shanghai Electric Nuclear Power, focusing on the localization of the third-generation nuclear power technology, and promoting the localization of the main equipment of the second-generation improved nuclear power plant project under construction.
2. Wind power equipment: vigorously promote the technology development and industrialization of offshore and land wind turbines of 3 MW and above, and Shanghai Electric, Siemens, Huayi Electric, ABB Motors, and Huarui Wind Power have achieved the required output.
3. Clean thermal power equipment and smart grid equipment: focus on cultivating and developing supercritical and ultra-supercritical thermal power units over 800,000 kilowatts, clean and high-efficiency coal combustion technology, IGCC systems and key equipment, and large thermal power units with dual internal water cooling generators, etc.
By the end of the "Twelfth Five-Year Plan" period, the new energy equipment base will have an output value of 20 billion.
The industrial development of the new area will be benchmarked against the internationally recognized free trade zone with the strongest competitiveness. It will select key areas where national strategic needs, international market demand, and high openness requirements but other regions do not yet have the implementation conditions, and focus on development three. Big function:
With the goal of accelerating the formation of a world-class intelligent manufacturing industry center in the Lingang area, focus on the development of frontier industries represented by 7 fields of integrated circuits, artificial intelligence, biomedicine, civil aviation, new energy vehicles, equipment manufacturing, and green remanufacturing, and promote new films The district forms a cluster of functions of the intelligent manufacturing industry.
With the creation of high-end services in the new area as the core, the new area will enhance its capabilities in new international trade services, high-end financial services, high-end shipping services and technological services. The first is to develop a new type of international trade service industry and accelerate the expansion of offshore trade, digital trade and high-end service trade. The second is to develop the cross-border financial service industry and integrate cross-border financial services in the new area with the construction of Shanghai's international financial center. The third is to develop high-end shipping service industries, enhance and expand the functions of global hub ports, and improve the ability to gather and allocate international routes and cargo resources. The fourth is to develop the science and technology service industry. Focus on the development of professional technology services and comprehensive technology services such as research and development, technology transfer, inspection and certification, entrepreneurial incubation, intellectual property rights, technology consulting, technology finance, and popularization of science and technology, and enhance the support of technology services to the technological innovation and industrial development of the new district ability.
Give full play to the innovative advantages of the new area and enhance its ability to source scientific and technological innovation in the new area. One is to make good use of global innovation resources. Give full play to the special advantages of the free movement of people, convenient Internet access, and offshore bonded equipment in the new area, and introduce global innovative resources and elements. The second is to promote regional innovation linkage. Relying on Zhangjiang and Lingang "dual area linkage" to create a science and technology innovation corridor in Pudong, Southeast and North. Zhangjiang is the core bearing area of the Science and Technology Innovation Center, and Lingang is the main bearing area of the Science and Technology Center. By actively leveraging the industrial innovation linkage, regional development linkage, policy linkage and interest linkage between Zhangjiang and Lingang, it creates technology dissemination, innovation and linkage. Opportunities for talent exchange.
In order to implement the spirit of the "Opinions on Establishing Special Mechanisms and Implementing Special Policies in Lingang Areas" (Shanghai Weifa  No. 16), accelerating the gathering of high-end manufacturing industries in Lingang areas, gathering innovative and entrepreneurial talents, and strengthening industry-city integration, In accordance with the "Shanghai Lingang Area Management Measures" (2012 Municipal Government Order No. 96), the Shanghai Lingang Area Development and Construction Management Committee (hereinafter referred to as the "Lingang Management Committee") formulated the following implementation policies.
Chapter 1 Supporting the development of high-end manufacturing
1. Establish an industry-specific development fund of 1 billion yuan per year. The 500 million yuan special fund arranged by the Lingang Administration Committee and the 500 million special fund arranged by the municipal finance each year together form the special development fund for the industry in the Lingang area. Support for key technological transformation projects, special projects for energy conservation and emission reduction, special projects for independent innovation of enterprises, development guidance of the service industry, small technology giant projects and special projects for technology entrepreneurship incubators.
2. Establish Lingang Seed Fund and Industry Fund. The Lingang Management Committee guided the establishment of a 1 billion yuan seed fund with state-owned assets as the mainstay. The Lingang Management Committee and the development entities of the Lingang area jointly initiated to attract the participation of all types of social capital and set up a Lingang Industrial Fund with a scale of 10 billion yuan to promote the development of industries in the Lingang area.
3. Increase local financial resources to support the development of key industries. The Lingang area focuses on the development of equipment industry clusters such as new energy equipment, complete automobiles and parts, key ship parts, marine engineering, and construction machinery, as well as emerging industrial clusters such as civil aviation, optoelectronics and new-generation information technology, energy conservation and environmental protection, and marine industries. . The Lingang Management Committee will use up to 60% of the district-level new contributions formed by the above-mentioned industries to support their development.
4. Increase support for strategic emerging industries. For projects that are in line with national and Shanghai strategic emerging industries, the Lingang Administrative Committee will not only give the first support, but also give additional rewards of up to 10% for project equipment investment.
5. Increase support for key technological transformation of enterprises and energy conservation and emission reduction. For the recognized key technological transformation projects at the national and municipal levels, the Lingang Administrative Committee will not only provide the first support, but also give an additional bonus of 10% of the industry-specific development funds obtained by the project, up to a maximum of 1 million yuan. For the recognized energy-saving and emission-reduction projects in Shanghai, the Lingang Administrative Committee will not only provide the first support, but also give an additional bonus of 10% of the industry-specific development funds obtained by the project, up to a maximum of 500,000 yuan.
6. Increase support for enterprise innovation, small technology giants and incubators. Plan to build an international student entrepreneurship park and a university entrepreneurship park. For municipal technology giants that conform to the industry orientation of the Lingang area and have independent intellectual property rights, as well as the recognized Shanghai enterprise independent innovation projects, and national and municipal technology entrepreneurship incubators, the Lingang Administrative Committee will provide assistance in addition to Article 1. , In addition, an additional bonus of 10% of the industry-specific development funds obtained by the project will be given, up to a maximum of 500,000 yuan.
7. Support the development of high-tech enterprises and projects. Companies that settle in the Lingang Science and Technology Park of Zhangjiang High-tech Zone and the Lingang Comprehensive Zone will be able to enjoy the relevant policies of Shanghai Da Zhangjiang High-tech Zone. For recognized Shanghai high-tech enterprises, national and municipal enterprise technology development institutions and independent accounting research and development institutions, national and municipal independent innovative products or key new products, and Shanghai high-tech achievement transformation projects, Lingang Management Committee A one-time reward of up to 500,000 yuan will be given.
8. Encourage the accumulation of innovative elements. The Lingang Management Committee will give a one-time reward of up to 1 million yuan to element carriers such as recognized public service platforms for R&D at or above the municipal level, scientific research institutions, strategic alliances for industrial technology innovation, inspection and certification institutions, and enterprises.
Chapter 2 Supporting the Development of Modern Service Industry
9. Encourage the development of modern service industries. For key projects identified as meeting the development of Shanghai's service industry, the Lingang Administrative Committee will provide a one-time reward of up to 500,000 yuan in addition to the first support.
10. Planning and constructing a business cluster area. In the main urban area and comprehensive area, it is planned to build a business gathering area that gathers headquarters economy, industry organizations and financial institutions. The Lingang Management Committee encourages the purchase or customization of commercial buildings for the establishment of the headquarters, and a one-time reward of 10‰ to 30‰ for the investment amount of the self-use part.
11. Encourage enterprises to set up their headquarters in the Lingang area. For regional headquarters of multinational corporations, headquarters of large domestic enterprises, and regional corporate headquarters (including operation centers, R&D centers, sales centers, purchasing centers, etc.) registered and operating in the Lingang area, the Lingang Management Committee will lease office premises within three years. Provide support of up to 10 million yuan in rent and up to 2 million yuan in property management fees.
12. Encourage international and domestic industry organizations and non-governmental organizations to settle in the port area. For industry organizations and non-governmental organizations above the city level to rent office buildings in the Lingang area, the Lingang Administrative Committee will provide up to 1 million yuan in rent and up to 300,000 yuan in property management fees within three years.
13. Increase support for new models, new formats, and new technology enterprises (referred to as "three new" enterprises). For the “three new” enterprises that settle in the Lingang area, the Lingang Management Committee will provide 30% to 50% of the rent and 20% to 30% of the property management fee support each year according to the approved price. Software enterprises and cultural and creative enterprises shall be supported in accordance with the standards not lower than the "three new" enterprise standards.
14. Support the urban life service industry. For city life service companies with chain brands such as conventions and exhibitions, commerce, catering, leisure and entertainment, those registered to operate in Lingang’s main urban area or comprehensive area with an investment of more than 3 million yuan, the Lingang Administrative Committee shall pay rent and property at the approved price The management fee shall be supported in full for the first year and a half for the next two years. The Lingang Management Committee will provide certain rent and property management fees to support the necessary businesses of the community that are registered to operate in the main urban and comprehensive areas of Lingang.
Chapter 3 Strengthen Talent Gathering
15. Introduce high-end talents. For high-end talents and leading talents who work in the Lingang area in line with the national, Shanghai "Thousand Talents Plan" and Pudong's "Hundred Talents Plan", the Lingang Administrative Committee will give district-level awards equal to each other on the basis of district-level awards.
16. Talents settle down. The urgently needed talents introduced by key institutions in the Lingang area can directly settle down. Enterprises and key institutions in the Lingang area who are in urgent need of professional and highly skilled talents can apply for a residence permit for talents. In the Shanghai Residence Permit Points Management System, special points can be added to those who work and live in the Lingang area.
17. Talent rewards. For the high-end talents who are recognized to work in the Lingang area, as well as the middle and senior management personnel of the headquarters enterprise, the Lingang Administrative Committee will reward such personnel for their direct new contributions to the district level. For special talents who are recognized to work in key basic education, medical and health institutions in the Lingang area, the Lingang Administrative Committee will provide a Lingang allowance of 600 yuan to 1,000 yuan per month.
18. Housing security. The Lingang area plans to build 1 million square meters of "double fixed and double limited houses" and 2 million square meters of "rent before sale" public rental housing. Enterprises and institutions stationed in the Lingang area can purchase the above public rental housing at an average price of 6,500 yuan per square meter within three years. Individuals who meet certain conditions can purchase "double-fixed and double-limited rooms" at an average price of 7,500 yuan per square meter within three years. Eligible talents in Zhangjiang Hi-Tech Park can purchase "double-fixed and double-limited rooms" in Lingang area at the above-mentioned price.
19. Old-age security. Take the lead in piloting the establishment of a multi-level security system including enterprise annuities and occupational annuities in the Lingang area, and improve the level of pension security for employees and high-level talents after retirement.
20. Convenience of entry and exit. For those who frequently go abroad or leave the country for business needs, the "one time approval, multiple valid" exit approval method can be implemented, or the exit formalities for multiple trips to and from Hong Kong and Macau within a certain period of time can be implemented. Encourage corporate personnel to apply for APEC business travel cards. Overseas high-level talents with talent residence permits can apply for passports in different places. For key scientific research institutions, high-tech enterprises, and enterprises with a registered capital of more than US$3 million, foreign high-level management talents, special talents, scientific researchers and celebrities can apply for a residence permit for 3 to 5 years; those who require multiple temporary entries , You can apply for a valid “F” (visiting category) visa for multiple entries of 3 to 5 years.
Chapter 4 Guarantee of Land Supply
21. Reduce land development costs. Through system reform and innovation and improvement of relevant policies, we will reduce the cost of land development and ensure that the port area becomes a low land cost in Shanghai. The Lingang Administrative Committee will give key support to major industrial projects and urban functional projects that conform to the development orientation of the Lingang area.
22. Implement flexible transfer of industrial land. The industrial land in the Lingang area is subject to flexible transfer. The transfer period of 10 years, 20 years, 30 years, 40 years, and 50 years can be set respectively, and the transfer price is determined through evaluation according to the corresponding period.
23. The project uses the zone plan to sell. The Lingang area can be used to transfer the land for industrial projects with a plan; for the land for major functional projects such as comprehensive supporting facilities in large cities, tourism and exhibition, high-end elderly care, cultural, sports and leisure industries, headquarters economy, and industrial organization buildings, the functions and infrastructure are clear Under the premise that the plan is clear, the transfer with the plan can be adopted.
24. Implement a comprehensive balance of land use and greening. Promote pilot projects of greening optimization policies in the Lingang Industrial Zone, implement overall balance of the park, adjust the auxiliary greening indicators of industrial plots, and improve the level of land conservation and intensiveness.
Chapter 5 Comprehensive Service Package
25. Facilitation of public transportation. Rail Transit Line 16 opened direct express trains and stopped trains at slow stations to control the entire fare. Strengthen the short-distance bus configuration of rail transit hub stations and optimize regional bus routes. Speed up the planning of fast and convenient public transportation systems such as trams in the study area.
26. Support the construction of an international community. Plan to build an international community to attract high-end people from the Lingang area and surrounding areas. The Lingang Management Committee provides a package of support from land supply to construction and operation to the development entities that build international large-scale living communities in the Lingang area.
27. Provide high-quality education, medical care and other supporting services for life. Take advantage of high-quality resources such as Shanghai Middle School East School, Lingang Foreign Language Experimental Middle School and Experimental Primary School, and Shanghai Sixth People’s Hospital East Hospital to provide various middle- and high-end talents working and living in the Lingang area with convenient access to their children and green medical treatment. aisle. Explore the inclusion of international commercial insurance for foreigners seeking medical treatment in the Lingang area. Facing the demand of high-end talents living in Lingang area, support the establishment of housekeeping service companies and provide high-quality preferential housekeeping services.
28. Encourage high-quality education and medical resources to enter the port area. Open high-profile international schools and international hospitals, support city and district demonstration primary and secondary schools, and support the establishment of primary and secondary schools affiliated to colleges and universities. For new projects in the above-mentioned fields, the Lingang Management Committee provides a package of support from land supply to construction and operation.
29. Encourage various large-scale activities to be held in the port area. Encourage the holding of major national and municipal cultural, sports, exhibitions and other major activities in the Lingang area; in conjunction with the 72-hour visa-free policy for transit passengers, encourage the holding of international professional activities in key areas in the Lingang area. The Lingang Management Committee will give preferential treatments and incentives to the rent of the venue, up to a maximum of 1 million yuan.
30. Provide efficient administrative services. Taking advantage of the full authorization of the municipal and district governments, the Lingang Management Committee provides one-stop service to achieve "the shortest approval time, the least procedures, and the best approval services". For industrial projects settled in the port area, the preliminary examination and approval procedures are generally completed within 150 working days to start construction.
The Supplementary Provisions applies to both higher-level agencies and this policy, and shall be implemented in accordance with the principle of "higher or lesser, superior and non-repetitive". The implementation period of this policy is from 2013 to 2015, and the Shanghai Lingang District Development and Construction Management Committee will formulate operational rules and be responsible for interpretation.
Accelerating the development and construction of the Lingang area is an important part of promoting Shanghai’s innovation-driven and transformational development. In order to implement the requirements of the Municipal Party Committee and the Municipal Government to “establish special mechanisms and implement special policies in the Lingang area”, the administrative departments for industry and commerce can make better use of the promotion The functional role of innovation-driven and transformational development in the Lingang area is based on the spirit of the "Implementation Opinions of the Shanghai Municipal Administration for Industry and Commerce and the People’s Government of Pudong New Area on the Reform and Innovation of the Administrative Management of Shenzhen Chemical Industry to Further Promote Pudong’s Innovation-driven and Transformative Development". The Administration for Industry and Commerce agreed to formulate the following implementation opinions:
Chapter 1 Further reform the registration system and optimize the market access environment for enterprises in the Lingang area
1. Further streamline administration and delegate powers, and implement the "Lingang Port Affairs Office"
The Lingang Branch shall be granted registration jurisdiction for domestic-funded enterprise groups, and the Lingang Branch shall be responsible for accepting and registering if the parent company of the group is in the Lingang area. Lingang Branch is granted registration jurisdiction for foreign-invested enterprises. Lingang Branch shall be responsible for the acceptance and approval of foreign-invested enterprises approved by the Development and Construction Management Committee of Lingang Area. Authorize Lingang Branch to register foreign-invested shipping agents, foreign shipping tally and transportation enterprises, and support the construction of Lingang shipping service clusters.
2. Explore and implement the reform of the industrial and commercial registration system
Support Lingang Branch to explore and implement rules for expressing names and business scopes that conform to international conventions and industry standards, and allow Lingang area companies to use terms that conform to international conventions and industry standards in their names and business scopes to reflect their industry and service characteristics. With the approval of the Lingang Area Development and Construction Management Committee, enterprises in the Lingang area are allowed to use "Nanhui New Town" and "Lingang" as their names in their names to further highlight the Lingang brand effect.
Chapter 2 Further innovate registration methods and promote the development of industrial clusters in the Lingang area
3. Support the development of key industries and strategic emerging industries in the Lingang area
Establish and improve the linkage mechanism of relevant government departments, actively serve the high-end manufacturing industry, and promote the equipment industries such as new energy equipment, automotive vehicles and parts, key ship parts, marine engineering, construction machinery, civil aviation, optoelectronics and new industries in the Lingang area. The development of strategic emerging industries such as the next generation of information technology, energy conservation and environmental protection, marine, biological, high-end equipment manufacturing, new energy, new materials, and new energy vehicles has accelerated.
4. Support the port area to accelerate the development of modern service industries
Service enterprises that provide supporting services to the manufacturing industry in the Lingang area, do not disturb the people, do not affect the environment and public safety, and do not involve pre-licensing, can be registered in a place designated by the management committee to promote the Lingang The region's modern service industry has developed vigorously. Actively support the use of equity, creditor's rights, trademark rights, patent rights, domain name rights and other capital contributions to enter the modern service industry. Encourage foreign businessmen to use foreign renminbi to establish foreign-invested enterprises. Support the innovation and development of new business (service industry) formats and business management models in the Lingang area, and provide convenient and efficient registration services for emerging trade entities. Support the port area to carry out the pilot registration of shipping brokers and brokerage enterprises. Support qualified cultural enterprises to form enterprise groups. Actively promote the construction of Lingang International Film and Television Industrial Park. Support foreign capital to enter the field of cultural services in the form of partnerships and other forms.
5. Supporting the economic development of the headquarters in the Lingang area
Actively support and encourage the establishment of functional institutions such as regional headquarters of multinational companies, domestic large corporate headquarters, regional corporate headquarters and operation centers, R&D centers, sales centers, procurement centers, settlement centers, and brand centers in the Lingang area. Companies in the Lingang regional headquarters are allowed to use the words "R&D, sales, procurement, settlement, branding" in their names, highlighting the functions of their R&D centers, sales centers, purchasing centers, settlement centers, and brand centers.
6. Support Lingang areas to accelerate the gathering of innovative and entrepreneurial talents
Returned overseas students who have come to start a business in the Lingang area, entrepreneurs in high-tech industrial parks such as Lingang Software Park, and personnel with independent intellectual property rights and independent innovation capabilities invested and established in the Lingang area in line with the industry orientation of the Lingang area Limited liability companies and technology-type limited companies registered in the Lingang area are recognized by the Management Committee to implement "zero down payment" registration, and the registered capital shall be paid up within two years from the date of establishment of the company.
7. Support the Lingang Area to vigorously implement the trademark development strategy
Focus on supporting enterprises in advanced manufacturing, modern service, cultural and creative industries, emerging industries and new types of business in the Lingang area to cultivate Chinese well-known trademarks, Shanghai famous trademarks, and to carry out overseas trademark registration, and encourage and guide enterprises in Lingang areas to actively carry out trademark rights pledges Funding of financing and trademark exclusive rights.
Chapter 3 Further optimize registration services and improve the registration efficiency of enterprises in Lingang area
8. Support Lingang Branch to further improve the registration process
Promote the completion of the parallel examination and approval of newly established enterprises in the Lingang area, and further optimize the registration process of the industrial and commercial, taxation, and quality supervision. Further innovate the registration methods and support the Lingang Branch to promote the pilot projects of direct registration and online registration of foreign-funded enterprises.
9. Support Lingang Branch to further optimize registration services
Comprehensively optimize the layout of the registration window for enterprises in the Lingang area, and adopt methods such as prior intervention and on-site service to provide convenient and efficient registration services for major industrial projects and key enterprises settled in Lingang. Support the Lingang branch to open a green channel that meets the needs of enterprise development in the Lingang area, and implement convenient measures such as the registration window liaison system and the special-needed appointment service system for enterprises. Establish a "window through train" system for name declaration between the Lingang Branch and the Municipal Administration for Industry and Commerce, and improve the efficiency of enterprise name registration in the Lingang area.
Chapter 4 Further promote the innovation of market supervision methods and improve the market supervision system in the Lingang area
10. Establish a joint conference system for administrative law enforcement
Further strengthen the communication and coordination between the management committee, the industry and commerce department, Nanhui New Town and related towns and enterprises in the area, and improve the level and quality of the industry and commerce department in serving regional economic development. Promote the comprehensive law enforcement model of market supervision, integrate market supervision into urban management, and actively establish and improve the management system and mechanism that is led by the government, integrated with different sectors, linked with departments, integrated resources, and formed a joint force. Intensify the administrative guidance of enterprises on suspected illegal matters, and strive to build a long-term supervisory mechanism based on corporate integrity and risk management that is conducive to corporate development.
In order to implement the "Several Opinions of the Shanghai Municipal People's Government on Deepening and Improving the "Double Special" Policy and Supporting the New Round of Development in the Lingang Area" (Hu Fu Fa  No. 49), accelerate the gathering of various innovative, entrepreneurial and creative talents To promote the development of talents and promote the construction of the main bearing area of the Shanghai Science and Technology Innovation Center, the Shanghai Lingang District Development and Construction Management Committee (hereinafter referred to as the “Lingang Management Committee”) has formulated the following policies for the implementation of talents.
1. Promote the direct introduction of talents' household registration
Professional technical talents, management talents and core members of the innovation team who meet certain conditions can be directly introduced and settled.
Entrepreneurial talents and their core teams that meet certain conditions, venture capital management and operation talents and their core teams, enterprise technology and skills talents, entrepreneurs, innovation and entrepreneurship intermediary service talents and their core teams can be directly introduced and settled.
The urgently needed talents introduced by key institutions in the Lingang area can directly settle down.
Education, health, agriculture and other social welfare institutions in the Lingang area recruit non-Shanghai graduates from ordinary colleges and universities, and give preference to the settlement policy.
Qualified entrepreneurial talents and their core teams, enterprise technology and technical talents, innovation and entrepreneurship intermediary service talents and their core teams, the residence permit transfer period can be shortened from 7 years to 3 to 5 years; venture capital management that meets certain conditions For operational talents, the residence permit transfer period can be shortened from 7 years to 2 to 5 years.
For the transferees who have worked in education, health, agriculture and other positions in Lingang area for more than 5 years, the certificate and insurance period can be shortened to 5 years.
2. Implementation of special bonus points for residence permits
Entrepreneurial talents and their core teams, enterprise technology and technical talents, innovation and entrepreneurship intermediary service talents and their core teams that meet certain conditions are directly assigned the standard scores of residence permit points.
Holders of Shanghai Residence Permit who work and live in the Lingang area can enjoy the special bonus points policy for the residence permit, accumulating 2 points every 1 year, and starting to count towards the total points after 5 years, with a maximum score of 20 points.
3. Increase the introduction of overseas talents
Carry out overseas talents permanent residence, entry-exit facilitation services, and pilot projects for foreign students in Shanghai to directly stay in Shanghai for employment after graduation. Trial implementation of three certificates including foreign expert certificate, employment certificate, and residence permit can be accepted and processed in one batch.
Foreign high-level talents and senior professionals in the science and technology innovation industry can apply for a 5-year work-type residence permit (with “talent”) without the age limit of 60 years old. After working for 3 years, they can apply for permanent residence upon the recommendation of the unit.
After graduating from a domestic university, foreign students can apply for a residence permit for private affairs (marked with "enterprise") for private affairs within the validity period of 2 years after graduating from a domestic university.
Explore the construction of offshore innovation and entrepreneurship bases for overseas talents.
4. Provide housing security for talents
Enterprises and institutions stationed in the Lingang area can purchase or lease public rental housing, and individuals who meet certain conditions can purchase limited-price commercial housing.
Talents who work in Lingang areas who meet certain conditions can rent apartments for talents or receive a rent subsidy of up to RMB 1,500 per person per month.
5. Implementation of special rewards for high-end talents
For the academicians of the two academies working in the Lingang area, the national "Ten Thousand Talents Plan" and the "Thousand Talents Plan", the Shanghai "Thousand Talents Plan", the Pudong "Hundred Talents Plan" talents, and Shanghai's leading talents will be rewarded at the city and district levels. On the basis of this, the Lingang Management Committee will give another special reward of up to 500,000 yuan.
Talents of the “Ten Thousand Talents Plan”, “Thousand Talents Plan” and “Hundred Talents Plan” working in Lingang area, leading talents in Shanghai, middle and senior managers of municipal and district-level headquarters enterprises, intelligent manufacturing enterprises and functional platforms and conforming to Lingang The industry-oriented key support unit leading talents will use all their personal contributions in the Lingang area for personal rewards.
6. Cultivate "Lingang Artisans"
Leading scientific and technological innovation talents and their core team members in key laboratories, engineering technology (research) centers, R&D centers and other R&D innovation platforms that support the work of key enterprises in the Lingang area, as well as senior technicians, chief technicians, won the "Shanghai Craftsman" The title of highly-skilled leading talents will be given a special allowance of up to 1,500 yuan per person per month.
Encourage companies in the Lingang area to set up chief technician studios, implement the "Higher Teachers and Apprentices" project, and give up to 300,000 yuan of work funding.
Employees of enterprises in Lingang area, and fresh graduates of ordinary colleges or secondary vocational schools employed in Lingang area participate in socialized vocational skills training, and on the basis of municipal and district training subsidies, 30%-70% of vocational skills training subsidies and accumulated The maximum is 30,000 yuan, and a certain vocational training subsidy will be given.
7. Building a talent cultivation platform
Support the construction of Lingang high-skilled talent training base and college student employment training base, create a batch of youth entrepreneurship and vocational training bases, and provide certain financial support.
Guide and encourage enterprises to cooperate with universities, scientific research institutes, etc. to establish academician workstations, post-doctorate workstations and other talent cultivation platforms, and provide financial support of up to 3 million yuan.
8. Optimize the talent service environment
Improve the functions of Lingang Talent Service Center, build a talent service information platform, and link online and offline to realize the acceptance and one-stop settlement of talent matters within the region.
Implement market-oriented allocation of human resources, introduce and support the development of various human resource service professional institutions through office rents, property fee subsidies, etc., and provide market services such as the selection, training, evaluation and use of professional talents.
Talents who work and live in the Lingang area and meet certain conditions can enjoy preferential housekeeping services and the convenience of children enrolling in the kindergarten.
Give full play to the advantages of the port’s ecology and living environment, introduce international and domestic high-quality service resources, and promote the construction of high-standard international living communities.
Chapter 1 General Provisions
1.(Purpose and Basis) In order to promote the construction of the new Lingang area of the China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone, we will promote the all-round and high-level opening in a deeper, broader field and with greater efforts to create more international market influence These measures are formulated in accordance with the "Overall Plan for the New Port of China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone" and relevant laws and regulations for special economic function zones with competitiveness and competitiveness.
2.(Scope of Application) These Measures are applicable to the Lingang New Area of the China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone (hereinafter referred to as the New Area) approved by the State Council. Set up new areas in the south of Dazhi River, east of Jinhui Port, Xiaoyangshan Island, and the south of Pudong International Airport. In accordance with the principle of "overall planning and step-by-step implementation", areas such as Nanhui New City, Lingang Equipment Industrial Zone, Xiaoyangshan Island, and the south side of Pudong International Airport will be launched first.
3.(Regional Function) The new area will be benchmarked against the internationally recognized free trade zone with the strongest competitiveness, and on the basis of the application of various open and innovative measures in the free trade pilot zone, it will implement an opening policy with strong international market competitiveness Harmonization system, increase the risk stress test of the open economy, and realize the convenience of investment and operation in the new area and overseas, the free entry and exit of goods, the convenient capital flow, the highly open transportation, the free practice of personnel, and the rapid communication of information.
4.(Industry-City Integration) The new area encourages international high-quality capital to enter public service fields such as education, medical care, elderly care, culture, sports, park construction, city operation, etc., strengthen the management of various infrastructure construction, and promote a high-quality international city Service function to create a modern new city with open innovation, smart ecology, industry-city integration, and livable industry.
Chapter 2 Management System
5.(Administrative Organization) The Management Committee of the Lingang New Area of China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone (hereinafter referred to as the Management Committee), as the dispatched agency of the Municipal People’s Government, is responsible for the specific implementation of various reform pilot tasks in the new area and undertakes the new area Economic management responsibilities, overall management and coordination of administrative affairs in the new area.
6.(Institutional Responsibilities) The Management Committee shall perform the following duties in accordance with these Measures: (1) Organize and implement the development plan and policy measures of the new area, formulate relevant administrative management systems; (2) Responsible for investment, trade, financial services, planning resources, etc. Relevant administrative management work; (3) Leading or coordinating the relevant administrative management work of the agencies stationed in the district, and establishing cooperation, coordination and joint law enforcement work mechanisms with agencies and related departments in the district; Industrial layout and function cultivation, and coordinated and promoted the construction of major investment projects; (5) Implementing the requirements of "one network to run", fully implementing "Internet + government services", and providing guidance, consulting and services to enterprises and related institutions in the new area; (6) Leading and managing Nanhui New Town, coordinating the economic management affairs of other towns in the new area, and coordinating the coordination and management of social affairs in the new area with relevant districts; (7) Performing other duties assigned by the Municipal People's Government.
7.(Administrative Examination and Approval and Administrative Punishment) The new area implements a comprehensive examination and approval system and a relatively centralized administrative punishment system and mechanism, and the management committee exercises the city's relevant administrative examination and approval powers and administrative punishment powers. The specific matters of administrative examination and approval and administrative punishments implemented by the management committee shall be separately formulated by the municipal people's government.
8.(Independent Reform and Innovation) The Management Committee shall make full use of the independent development, independent reform, and independent innovation management authority granted by the state to the new area, and independently develop innovative businesses that adapt to market needs under the premise of controllable risks.
9.(Other Administrative Affairs) Relevant municipal departments and relevant district people’s governments shall strengthen collaboration to support the reform and innovation of the new area and the work of the management committee, and assume other administrative duties outside the scope of the management committee in accordance with their respective responsibilities. Affairs.
10.(Pilot Empowerment Institutions) In the new area, a legally authorized professional institution shall be established on a trial basis to undertake public services, decision-making consultation, risk assessment and other matters, and to improve the public service level and the quality of administrative decision-making in the new area.
Chapter 3 Investment and Operation Facilitation
11.(Opening to the outside world in key areas) The new area shall establish an open institutional system, increase opening up in key areas such as telecommunications, insurance, securities, scientific research and technical services, education, and health, and relax restrictions on registered capital and investment methods. , To promote fair competition among various market players, and to promote the agglomeration of industries such as integrated circuits, artificial intelligence, biomedicine, aerospace, new energy vehicles, and high-end intelligent equipment. In accordance with the advancement and development needs of the new area, the new area will continue to expand the open areas, pilot content and corresponding system innovation measures.
12.(Registration and Confirmation System of Commercial Subjects) The new area will implement the registration and confirmation system of commercial subjects on a trial basis. The registration authority conducts formal review of the registration materials submitted by the applicant, and immediately confirms the registration and issues a business license after the review is passed. The applicant shall fulfill the obligation of truthful, complete and accurate declaration. The name of an enterprise shall abide by the relevant regulations of the state, shall not harm the state and the public interests of the society, and shall not violate public order and good customs or have other adverse effects. For those who provide false materials, make false promises, and obtain registration through fraud, bribery and other improper means, the registration authority shall cancel the registration according to law.
13.(Civil and Commercial Dispute Resolution) After well-known overseas arbitration and dispute resolution institutions have been registered by the municipal judicial administrative department and reported to the judicial administrative department of the State Council for the record, they can set up business institutions in the new area to deal with international commercial affairs, maritime affairs, investment and other fields. Carry out arbitration business for civil and commercial disputes that occur.
Chapter 4 Freedom of Trade
14.(Yangshan Special Comprehensive Bonded Zone) Establish a physical fence area in the new area, establish the Yangshan Special Comprehensive Bonded Zone in accordance with the law, and optimize trade supervision, licensing and procedural requirements on the basis of the comprehensive implementation of the comprehensive bonded zone policy, and implement changes. High-level trade liberalization and facilitation policies and systems. For goods arriving and departing from the physical fence area from abroad, a higher-level trade liberalization and facilitation supervision model that focuses on safety supervision will be implemented.
15.(New International Trade) The new area will improve the systemic institutional support system for new international trade and international market investment and financing services, and attract headquarters-type institutions to gather. The new area will build an international medical service cluster area, support cooperation with overseas institutions in the development of cross-border medical insurance products, and carry out a pilot program for international medical insurance settlement. Eligible wholly foreign-owned enterprises in the new area can carry out global cultural and art exhibitions, auctions and transactions.
16.(Promoting the development of cross-border e-commerce) The new area develops cross-border digital trade, innovates cross-border e-commerce service models, and encourages cross-border e-commerce companies to set up international distribution platforms in the new area.
17.(Promotion of Service Trade) The new area accelerates the development of capital and technology-intensive service trade such as cultural services, technical products, information and communications, and medical and health services, and promotes the liberalization of service trade.
Chapter 5 Financial Opening
18.(Financial Industry Opening to the Outside World) In the new area, the financial industry will be opened to the outside world. Measures will be implemented to relax the proportion of foreign shareholding in financial institutions and expand the business scope of foreign financial institutions to support qualified foreign investors in accordance with the law. Establish various financial institutions to ensure that Chinese and foreign financial institutions operate equally in accordance with the law.
19.(Cross-border financial services) Support enterprises in the new area to carry out cross-border financial activities in accordance with international rules and regulations, and support financial institutions to become a new area under the premise of compliance with laws and regulations, controllable risks, and sustainable business. Domestic enterprises and non-residents provide cross-border financial services such as cross-border bond issuance, cross-border investment mergers and acquisitions, and centralized operation of cross-border funds. Support enterprises in the new area to carry out real and legal offshore resale business. Financial institutions can, in accordance with international practices, provide efficient and convenient cross-border financial services for companies in the new area to carry out offshore resale transactions. The new area supports qualified financial institutions to carry out cross-border securities investment, cross-border insurance asset management and other businesses.
20.(RMB cross-border business) Under the premise of controllable risks, in accordance with laws and regulations, draw on internationally accepted financial regulatory rules, further simplify the cross-border renminbi business handling process of high-quality enterprises, and implement more convenient cross-border financial services measure.
21.(Use of Overseas Funds) Funds raised by enterprises in the new area from abroad can be used independently for business and investment activities in the new area and abroad. Eligible financial institutions can independently use the funds raised from overseas and the income they obtain from the provision of cross-border services for business and investment activities in the new area and abroad.
22.(Capital Account Opening) Promote the pilot project of the integration of domestic and foreign currencies in free trade accounts, and explore the free inflow and outflow and free convertibility of capital in the new area. The new area has steadily promoted capital account convertibility in accordance with the principles of national overall planning, service entities, controllable risks, and step-by-step progress.
23.(Fund Management Center) The new area encourages multinational companies to set up global or regional capital management centers and implement a more convenient two-way pooling management model for cross-border funds.
Chapter 6 International Transportation Convenience
24.(International Ship Registration) The new area implements a more convenient "China Yangshan Port" registration management system for ships registered and gradually liberalizes the legal inspection of ships. Under the premise of ensuring effective supervision and controllable risks, domestically manufactured ships registered in the "China Yangshan Port" for international transportation are deemed to be exported, and export tax rebates are granted in accordance with national regulations.
25.(International Shipping Services) The new area supports domestic and foreign-funded enterprises and related institutions to provide services such as shipping financing, shipping insurance, shipping settlement, aviation material leasing, ship trading and shipping arbitration; build an international shipping supply service system; promote development Shipping index derivatives business.
26.(Tax Rebate at the Port of Departure) Further improve the relevant policies for tax rebate at the port of departure, and implement more convenient and efficient supervision and services for the container goods of qualified export enterprises leaving the country via Yangshan Port.
27.(Multimodal Transport) The new area uses Yangshan Deepwater Port, Pudong International Airport and Luchao Port Railway Container Central Station as carriers to promote the sharing of maritime, air and rail transport information and improve the efficiency of multimodal transport.
28.(International Aviation Services) Support Pudong International Airport to carry out aviation transit and consolidation services and implement a more convenient customs supervision system. Support Pudong International Airport to build an air cargo terminal with integrated functions of logistics, sorting and supervision, and implement a more convenient air cargo supervision mode and a management mode of entry and exit border inspections for cargo plane crews. For international transit passengers and their baggage, through-travel transportation will be implemented to further shorten the transit connection time.
Chapter 7 Talent Service
29.(Optimization of Talent Policy) The new area will increase the support for the introduction and training of talents, so as to provide guarantee for gathering domestic and overseas talents in the new area to show their talents and make the best use of each.
30.(Household Registration and Residence Permit) Optimize the policy for direct settlement of talents in the new area, and shorten the number of years for the transfer of residence permits for permanent residents in the new area for qualified talents. For those who hold a residence permit of this city to work and live in the new area, special bonus points will be implemented for the residence permit.
31.(Introduction of Skilled Talents) Within the scope of national vocational qualification and skill level recognition, focus on the layout of key industries in the new area and formulate a catalog for the introduction of skilled talents. The core business backbones for positions with scarce skills outside the catalogue will be included in the scope of introduction after being independently assessed and recommended by representative companies in the industry in the new area.
32.(Practice Qualifications) Qualified professionals in the fields of finance, construction, planning, design and other fields with overseas professional qualifications are allowed to provide services in the new area after filing, and their overseas work experience can be regarded as domestic work experience . Except for national sovereignty and security, foreigners are allowed to apply for relevant vocational qualification examinations in my country in the new area.
33.(Entry-Exit and Stay Convenience) Foreigners who come to the new area to engage in business, exchanges, visits and other economic and trade activities shall be granted visas and stay and stay facilities. The new area relaxes restrictions on the employment of high-end talents in the modern service industry, and implements more open and convenient policies and measures in terms of personnel entry and exit and permanent residence of foreign talents.
34.(Convenient work for foreigners) For foreign talents in the high-tech field, foreign skilled talents who plan to work in the new area for a long time, and foreign talents hired by units that meet the industrial development direction of the new area, relax the age, education and work. After experiencing restrictions, foreigners who have been working in China for more than 2 years will be granted a one-time work permit in accordance with relevant regulations. Overseas students who have joined foreign nationals working in the new area can directly apply for a long-term overseas talent residence permit, and are exempted from applying for a work permit for foreigners to come to China. Outstanding foreign graduates who have obtained a bachelor's degree or above from a high-level overseas university can directly work in the new area. Foreign students who have joined foreign nationals and outstanding foreign graduates who have obtained a bachelor’s degree or above from a high-level overseas university, who set up a business in the New Area Overseas Students Pioneer Park, will be directly granted a foreigner’s work permit to come to China, and their entrepreneurial experience can be regarded as work experience .
Chapter 8 Information Fast Connectivity
35.(Internet Infrastructure) The new area shall build complete international communication facilities, accelerate the construction of a new generation of information infrastructure, improve broadband access capabilities, network service quality and application levels, and build a safe and convenient dedicated Internet data channel.
36.(Cross-border data flow) The new area focuses on key areas such as integrated circuits, artificial intelligence, biomedicine, and headquarters economy, and pilots the security assessment of cross-border data flow, establishes data protection capability certification, data circulation backup review, Data security management mechanisms such as cross-border data circulation and transaction risk assessment.
37.(Protection of Intellectual Property and Data) The new area will carry out a pilot program of international cooperation rules, increase the protection of rights and data such as patents, copyrights, and trade secrets, and actively participate in leading global digital economic exchanges and cooperation.
Chapter 9 Finance and Taxation Support
38.(Tax Policy for International Business) Expand the scope of application of the VAT policy for service exports in the new area, and study the tax policy of the new area for the development of overseas investment and offshore business. Under the premise of not leading to tax base erosion and profit shifting, explore tax policy arrangements for pilot free trade accounts.
39.(Tax Support for Key Industries and Talents) Enterprises engaged in the production and R&D of core links in key areas such as integrated circuits, artificial intelligence, biomedicine, and civil aviation that meet the conditions in the new area shall be provided with corporate income tax support in accordance with relevant regulations. Study and implement the support policy of individual income tax for overseas talents.
40.(Special Fund Support) This city sets up special development funds for new areas, which shall be used for industrial support, innovation and entrepreneurship support, talent introduction and training, infrastructure and public facilities construction in the new areas. The new area drives social capital to invest in major industrial projects, start-up enterprises and other fields through the establishment of a strategic emerging industry investment platform and innovative equity investment.
Chapter 10 Risk Prevention
41.(Comprehensive Risk Management) The new area takes risk prevention and control as the bottom line, and is based on classified supervision, coordinated supervision, and intelligent supervision to comprehensively improve the level of risk prevention and safety supervision. Innovate administrative management methods in the new area, and promote the formation of a comprehensive supervision system of market subject self-discipline, industry autonomy, social supervision, and government supervision.
42.(Supervision of Key Fields) The new area focuses on key fields such as investment, trade, finance, network, ecological environment, cultural security, personnel entry and exit, anti-terrorism and anti-separatism, public ethics, and further improves foreign investment security review and anti-monopoly review , Industry management, user authentication, behavior auditing and other management measures, implement strict supervision, precise supervision and effective supervision.
43.(Information Management Service Platform) The new area establishes an integrated information management service platform covering the management committee, industry authorities, enterprises in the area, and relevant operating entities, and strengthens the application of information technology in risk research, judgment, and prevention and control.
44.(Prevention of Financial Risks) Authorized by the national financial management department, establish a unified and efficient financial management system and mechanism, and strengthen cooperation with the national financial management department. Use scientific and technological means to improve the level of financial services and supervision capabilities, crack down on various illegal financial activities in accordance with the law, and effectively prevent financial risks.
45.(Monitoring and Early Warning) The new area establishes an accurate monitoring mechanism for risks in special areas such as quarantine, origin, intellectual property, international conventions, cross-border funds, etc., to achieve real-time risk monitoring and dynamic early warning management throughout the entire process.
46.(Credit Hierarchical Management) The new area implements operator suitability management. Improve the basic rules and standards of credit evaluation, in accordance with the principle of trustworthiness and convenience, and regard credit rating as an important basis for enterprises to enjoy preferential policies and institutional convenience. The new area has established an active disclosure system, and implemented a system of disclosing untrustworthy lists, market bans and withdrawals.
47.(Border Security Supervision) The new area shall build high-standard intelligent supervision infrastructure, realize the interconnection and mutual recognition and sharing of supervisory information, strengthen entry and exit safety management, and optimize the supervision mode of inbound and outbound goods in the new area.
Chapter 11 Supplementary Provisions
48.(Policy Application) The various open and innovative measures of the Pilot Free Trade Zone shall be applicable to the new area, and the matters stipulated in these Measures shall be implemented in accordance with these Measures. After the implementation of these Measures, the relevant policies and measures promulgated by this city are conducive to the promotion of the development of the new area, and the new area can be directly applied.
49.(Effective Date) These Measures shall come into force on August 20, 2019.
Company registration should meet the following conditions:
Where the signature of the shareholders is required, if the shareholder is a natural person, the signature shall be signed by the shareholder; the shareholder other than the natural person shall affix the official seal.
Where the signature of the shareholders is required, if the shareholder is a natural person, the signature shall be signed by the shareholder; the shareholder other than the natural person shall affix the official seal.
Where the signature of the shareholders is required, if the shareholder is a natural person, the signature shall be signed by the shareholder; the shareholder other than the natural person shall affix the official seal.
If the shareholder’s signature is required above, if the shareholder is a natural person, the signature shall be signed by the person; shareholders other than the natural person shall affix the official seal.
Review→Acceptance→Decision→Issuance of photos
"Company Law of the People's Republic of China" (Amended and promulgated by Order No. 42 of the President of the People's Republic of China on October 27, 2005), "Regulations of the People's Republic of China on the Administration of Company Registration" (Amended and promulgated by Order No. 451 of the State Council on December 18, 2005)
The registered address of a Shanghai company must be of an office nature, and the residence cannot be used as a registered address. A Shanghai registered company must provide a copy of the real estate certificate of the registered address and the lease agreement when handling the industrial and commercial registration and tax registration.
Registered companies must meet the minimum registered capital requirements stipulated by the law. The minimum registered capital of a one-person limited company is 100,000 yuan, and the minimum registered capital of a company with two or more persons is 30,000 yuan. Special industries must meet the industry's minimum registered capital requirements.
1. Individual (ID card, residential address, contact phone number) 2. Registered capital; 3. Several names of the company to be registered; 4. Company business scope; 5. Registered address, production certificate, and lease contract. Handling process: 1. Approval of the enterprise name; 2. Engraving of seals and capital verification; 3. Applying for business license; 4. Applying for organization code certificate; 5. Applying for tax registration certificate; 6. Opening a bank account; 7. Buying invoices.
To register a company in Shanghai, the business scope of the company must be written on the business license. Ordinary product sales and consulting services can be directly written into the business scope, but special industries or products need to apply for an industry license before they can be written into the business scope. For example, the sale of alcohol requires an alcohol wholesale license.
Company shareholders and legal representatives must have ID cards and have no bad records in the industrial and commercial and taxation systems. Regarding the detailed requirements of the shareholders, please refer to the "Enterprise Notification Letter of Commitment" issued by the Administration for Industry and Commerce.
After the company registration is completed, accounts and tax returns are required every month. Therefore, when going through tax registration, the financial personnel's identity information must be provided. When purchasing an invoice, you need to apply for an invoice administrator certificate.
During the Shanghai industrial and commercial registration period, it is necessary to open a company's temporary capital verification account, and shareholders will enter the registered capital into the account, and then entrust an accounting firm to conduct capital verification. After the company is registered, it is necessary to open a basic company account and a tax account. For special industries, the conditions stipulated by the industry must also be met. For company registration, it must meet the registration requirements of each approval department. The registration requirements for different types of companies, foreign-funded companies, and branches are different. When opening an account, one of the company's shareholders must go to the bank to handle it in person.
According to the General Administration of Customs’ regulations on the management of bonded areas, bonded port areas, and bonded logistics parks, goods entering and leaving between the bonded areas and overseas, that is, the entry and exit of goods on the “front line”, import tariffs, import rings and the maintenance parts required, Fuel for production, materials and equipment required for the construction of production plants and storage facilities; (3) Management equipment and office supplies with reasonable data used by the administrative agency of the bonded area and the maintenance and spare parts required for tax treatment are divided into three types The circumstances are tax exemption, bonded and tax payment according to law. The specific policies are as follows:
Tax exemption is granted: (1) Machinery, equipment and other infrastructure materials required for productive infrastructure construction projects in the zone; (2) Production and management equipment used by enterprises in the zone and a reasonable amount of office supplies for their own use.
Bonded: (1) Raw materials, spare parts, components, and packaging materials required for processing export products; (2) Transit goods and goods stored in the bonded area. The "Customs Management Measures on Bonded Logistics Parks" changes the bonded goods It is clear that, for example, it also includes entry inspection, maintenance of goods and their spare parts, exhibits and samples for ordering.
Taxes are levied on imported goods according to general trade: (1) Transportation vehicles and consumer goods used by enterprises and administrative agencies in the zone; (2) Goods directly imported and exported through the bonded port area.
Bonded commodity display is one of the business contents that can be carried out in various bonded areas. With the approval of the competent customs, the enterprises in the zone can hold commodity exhibition activities in the special exhibition places in the zone, and the displayed goods must be filed with the customs and be subject to customs supervision. If an enterprise in the zone organizes merchandise exhibition activities in other places outside the zone, the customs shall go through the relevant procedures in accordance with the regulations on the management of temporarily imported goods.
The pre-inspection and write-off of imported goods refer to the working model of the inspection and quarantine department of the goods in the zone, and the verification and cancellation of the goods out of the zone in batches according to the application of the enterprise. The pre-inspected goods can be exempted from inspection and leave the zone in batches at any time, and they can be directly released after verification.
The pilot zone allows the establishment of wholly foreign-owned medical institutions, including general hospitals, specialized hospitals and outpatient departments (outpatient clinics); the negative list clearly stipulates that the total investment of foreign medical institutions shall not be less than 20 million yuan, and the establishment of branches is not allowed, and the operating period shall not exceed 20 years.
The pilot zone allows the establishment of Sino-foreign cooperative business education and training institutions; permits the establishment of Sino-foreign cooperative business vocational skills training institutions; the establishment of Sino-foreign joint venture education and training institutions in the pilot zone no longer has the pre-approval link.
Cancel the qualification of the investor as the subject; the conditions for advertising business performance; cancel the requirement for the establishment and operation of the investor; if the foreign-invested advertising enterprise in the pilot zone applies for a branch, cancel the full payment of the registered capital of the enterprise and the advertising turnover is not less than The conditional limit of 20 million yuan.
When a wholly foreign-owned construction enterprise in the pilot zone undertakes a Chinese-foreign joint construction project in Shanghai, it is not subject to the restriction on the proportion of Chinese-foreign investment in the construction project.
A partnership or a special general partnership that has been transformed into a special general partnership for one year, with internal integration in place and stable operation, is the first to pilot a branch office in the free trade zone, allowing it to use the name of the branch office containing the words "Shanghai Pilot Free Trade Zone" .
An accounting firm that intends to establish a branch in the free trade zone shall submit an application to the Shanghai Municipal Finance Bureau, which shall approve it in accordance with the law.
Foreign-funded engineering design (excluding engineering exploration) companies in the pilot zone cancel the requirements for investors' engineering design performance when applying for qualification for the first time (these foreign-funded engineering designs can only provide services for Shanghai).
Foreign joint ventures (non-China Hong Kong and Macao regions) can achieve no more than 70% of the shareholding; allow Hong Kong, China; Macao service providers to establish wholly-owned talent intermediary structures; lower the minimum registered capital requirements; low minimum registered capital for foreign talent intermediaries To 125,000 US dollars.
The restriction that qualified Sino-foreign joint venture travel agencies can operate outbound travel only after two years of operating permits has been removed.
Foreign businessmen are allowed to set up wholly-owned entertainment venues.
Removal of shareholding restrictions; sole proprietorship is allowed.
Foreign-funded enterprises are allowed to engage in the production and sales of games and amusement equipment in the experimental zone; games and amusement equipment that have passed the content review of the cultural authority can be sold to the domestic market.
According to the "Regulations on the Administration of the Registration of Customs Declaration Units of the People's Republic of China" (General Administration of Customs Order No. 221), the "Announcement of Shanghai Customs on Implementation of Enterprise Registration Reform in the China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone" (Shanghai Customs Announcement  No. 28), "Announcement of Shanghai Customs on Customs Registration of Enterprises in the China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone to be Included in the "Single Window" for Enterprise Access" (Shanghai Customs Announcement  No. 30), "Shanghai Customs Regarding the implementation of the "Regulations on the Registration and Administration of Customs Declaration Units of the People's Republic of China" (Shanghai Customs Announcement  No. 31) and other relevant regulations, enterprises established in the Shanghai Free Trade Zone shall apply and submit an application to the local customs for registration The following materials (the original is submitted to the customs for verification):
Enterprises in Yangshan Bonded Port Zone, Waigaoqiao Bonded Zone, Waigaoqiao Bonded Logistics Park and Pudong Airport Comprehensive Bonded Zone can also submit application materials to the customs window of the Shanghai Free Trade Zone Comprehensive Service Hall for registration.
The local customs or the customs window of the Comprehensive Service Hall of the Free Trade Zone will complete the registration procedures within 3 working days after accepting the application, and issue the "Registration Certificate of the Customs Declaration Unit of the People's Republic of China."
According to the above customs registration regulations, the difference in customs registration for domestic and foreign enterprises (consignees and consignees of import and export goods) is mainly in the relevant materials issued by the Commerce Commission involved in the submitted application materials, that is, domestic enterprises provide foreign trade operators for registration and filing A copy of the form, and the foreign-funded enterprise shall provide a copy of the approval certificate of the foreign-invested enterprise (Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macao and overseas Chinese-invested enterprise) or the registration receipt for the establishment of the foreign-invested enterprise.
First go to the name window to apply for pre-approval of the name change. After the name change is pre-approved, submit the proof of use of the changed residence, and you can apply for name and address changes at the same time.
In terms of name verification, the policies within and outside the free trade zone are consistent.
(New Area Commission of Commerce) can set up wholly foreign-owned talent intermediary agencies in the Shanghai Free Trade Zone, and after obtaining relevant licenses issued by the industry authorities, they can carry out the same business as domestic-funded talent intermediary agencies. Foreign joint ventures (non-China Hong Kong and Macau regions) can achieve a holding of no more than 70%, allowing service providers in Hong Kong and Macau to set up wholly-owned talent intermediary structures. The minimum registered capital requirement was lowered, and the minimum registered capital of foreign talent intermediaries was as low as US$125,000.
(People's Insurance Bureau) The establishment of wholly foreign-owned talent intermediary agencies is allowed in the Shanghai Pilot Free Trade Zone, according to the requirements for the establishment of Sino-foreign joint venture talent intermediary service agencies. The Shanghai Municipal Human Resources and Social Security Bureau, based on the funding, personnel, and management level of wholly foreign-owned talent intermediaries, approve one or more of the following business scopes: Storage, release, and consulting services; (2) Talent recommendation; (3) Talent recruitment; (4) Talent assessment; (5) Talent training in China; (6) Other related businesses required by laws and regulations. The collection, sorting, storage, release and consulting services of talent supply and demand information. Compared with the business scope of domestic-funded talent intermediaries, there is one less “talent information network service” business, and the other business contents are the same.
According to the "Special Administrative Measures (Negative List) for Foreign Investment Access in Pilot Free Trade Zones" (2017 version), foreign law firms can only enter China as representative offices. With the permission of the Chinese judicial administrative department, it is prohibited to engage in Chinese legal affairs and not to become a partner of a domestic law firm. At the same time, the Shanghai Free Trade Zone provides 54 service and manufacturing expansion measures. The Shanghai Free Trade Zone will explore ways and mechanisms to intensify the business cooperation between Chinese law firms and foreign law firms (Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan). There have been breakthroughs in lawyers and cross-border business cooperation.
The establishment of wholly foreign-owned construction enterprises is permitted in the Shanghai Free Trade Zone. At present, there are clear restrictions on the scope of project contracting for foreign-funded construction enterprises outside the zone. According to the "Regulations on the Administration of Foreign-Invested Construction Enterprises", foreign-funded construction enterprises are only allowed to contract the following projects within the scope permitted by their qualification levels:
According to the 54 service and manufacturing expansion measures in the Shanghai Free Trade Zone, the restrictions on the proportion of Chinese and foreign investment when wholly foreign-owned enterprises undertake Sino-foreign joint construction projects are relaxed, so that wholly foreign-owned construction enterprises in the zone can undertake more Sino-foreign joint constructions. project.
According to the "Special Administrative Measures for Foreign Investment Access (Negative List) in the Pilot Free Trade Zone" (2017 version), the establishment of foreign-funded accounting firms in the Shanghai Free Trade Zone is not included in the negative list. The principle of unanimous foreign investment shall be implemented in accordance with the "Interim Measures for the Approval and Supervision of Accounting Firms" of the Ministry of Finance of the People's Republic of China.
One of the key words of the Shanghai Free Trade Zone is "open". Through the reform of the investment management system, the Shanghai Free Trade Zone has continued to expand and open up, creating a market environment in which all types of investment entities participate in competition on an equal footing, enhancing its attractiveness to high-end service industries and advanced manufacturing industries, and promoting the development of related industries. First, 23 measures to expand opening up have been introduced in the service industry such as finance and shipping. The "Overall Plan" approved by the State Council in 2013 clearly introduced 23 liberalization measures in the service industry, involving 18 industries, including financial services, shipping services, commercial services, professional services, cultural services, and social services. These liberalization measures are manifested in the suspension or cancellation of investor qualification requirements, shareholding restrictions, business scope restrictions and other access restrictions. The second is to introduce 31 opening-up measures to further expand opening-up. On the basis of the 23 measures to expand the opening up of the service industry in 2013, in 2014, the State Council approved the second batch of 31 opening measures, realizing the expansion from the service industry to the manufacturing industry, and the opening to the outside world continues to expand, involving the service industry. 14 items, 14 items in the manufacturing industry, 2 items in the mining industry, and 1 item in the construction industry. This means that the Shanghai Free Trade Zone has focused on relaxing restrictions on foreign investment in areas such as modern service industries and advanced manufacturing.
For more than three years, the Shanghai Free Trade Zone has continued to explore expansion and opening up, promote the facilitation of foreign investment, and provide an excellent software and hardware environment for the free trade zone to gather high-end service industries and advanced manufacturing industries on an international scale. New progress has been made in opening up to the outside world in the fields of culture, legal services, social services, and professional services. Investment in industries such as financial leasing, engineering design, travel agencies, value-added telecommunications, ship management, certification and testing, etc. has been active. As of April 2017, more than 2,000 projects with 31 measures have been implemented, and a number of pioneering projects have emerged, such as the country’s first reinsurance brokerage company, the first wholly-owned yacht design company, and the first wholly foreign-owned non-school vocational training institution. . The expansion of opening-up measures involves 11 of the 12 service sectors divided by the World Trade Organization, with a coverage rate of 91.7%. The degree of openness is much higher than China’s openness commitments and free trade agreements signed when my country joined the World Trade Organization. Benefiting from the expansion and opening up of the service industry, the trading volume of cultural products in the bonded area has grown from 500 million yuan to more than 10 billion yuan.
According to the "Special Administrative Measures (Negative List) for Foreign Investment Access in Pilot Free Trade Zones" (2017 version), the repair, design and manufacturing of ships (including subsections) must be controlled by Chinese parties.
In the "China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone Implementation Plan" promulgated in 2013, it is clearly stipulated that "eligible Sino-foreign joint venture travel agencies registered in the pilot zone are allowed to engage in outbound tourism business outside of Taiwan." At the same time, the National Tourism Administration also clearly stipulates in the "Opinions on Tourism Supporting the Construction of China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone" that if a Sino-foreign joint venture travel agency moves to a registered pilot zone, the time it takes to obtain a business license shall be based on the establishment of the travel agency before moving in. Time starts. The time limit for qualified Sino-foreign joint venture travel agencies registered in the National Tourism Administration in the trial zone to apply for operating outbound tourism business outside of Taiwan is 20 working days. A Sino-foreign joint venture travel agency can apply to the competent authority of the industry for two years after obtaining the operating permit and obtain the approval to engage in outbound tourism business outside of Taiwan.
The Shanghai Free Trade Zone took the lead in implementing overseas investment management based on the filing system in the country. Before the reform, domestic enterprises generally had to obtain approval or registration from at least three government departments when making overseas investments, namely the Development and Reform Commission, the Ministry of Commerce and the Foreign Exchange Authority. The approval result and time are uncertain, and it takes at least 3 to 6 months to complete a process, and it is easy to miss investment opportunities. In addition, because the overseas investment process is inconsistent with international practices (the contract signed by domestic companies for overseas investment must add "this contract shall take effect after the approval of the relevant Chinese government authority"), the overseas mergers and acquisitions of Chinese companies have been at a disadvantage from the beginning, affecting The enthusiasm of enterprises to "go global".
After the reform, overseas investment management includes the management of the overseas investment project filing system and the management of the overseas investment enterprise filing system. The Shanghai Free Trade Zone Management Committee, as the filing agency, implements the filing system for general overseas investment projects and enterprises within the jurisdiction of this city. Enterprises that apply the filing system management only need to submit relevant materials to the Shanghai Free Trade Zone Management Committee, and the Free Trade Zone Management Committee will issue the filing opinions of overseas investment projects within 3 working days or complete the filing and issue the "Enterprise Overseas Investment Certificate" ". The filing management system for overseas investment enterprises has liberalized the control of overseas investment by market players. In addition to sensitive areas and sensitive industries, investors can independently determine the investment field, method, time and other matters, which can greatly promote the development of enterprises' overseas investment.
The Shanghai Free Trade Zone reforms the overseas investment management process, simplifies the investment procedures, implements "one form to fill, one acceptance, and one certificate", and integrates the application and approval materials of the two departments of the Shanghai Development and Reform Commission and the Commerce Commission, and all the information Reflected in the overseas investment filing application form, it has changed the step-by-step approval and acceptance by the Shanghai Municipal Commission of Commerce and the Development and Reform Commission, the opening and innovation of the overseas investment management system in the Shanghai Free Trade Zone, reforming management processes, simplifying investment procedures, and implementing investors The autonomy of the company allows investors to independently decide the investment field, method, time and other matters, which speeds up and loosens Chinese companies' participation in international market investment and mergers and acquisitions, and enhances the competitiveness of Chinese companies in "going out".
According to the Regulations of the People’s Republic of China on Sino-foreign Cooperation in Running Schools, foreign educational institutions, other organizations or individuals are not allowed to set up schools and other educational institutions with Chinese citizens as the main enrollment targets in China. The form is engaged in education and training. However, in accordance with the State Council’s "Decision on Temporarily Adjusting Relevant Administrative Regulations, State Council Documents, and Departmental Rules and Regulations Approved by the State Council in the Pilot Free Trade Zone" (Guo Fa  No. 41) and the "China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone Sino-foreign Cooperation According to the relevant provisions of the Interim Measures for the Administration of Operating Training Institutions, currently only Sino-foreign cooperative operating education and training institutions can be established in the free trade zone. Thanks to this, Ming Er Chuan (Shanghai) Catering Education College entered the Shanghai Free Trade Zone as the first wholly foreign-owned vocational skills training company.
If the business scope of a domestic company is only e-commerce, it can follow the general enterprise establishment process; if the business scope involves pre-registration approval items, it should be submitted to the relevant approval department for approval in accordance with the law, and then apply to the registration department with permit documents and certificates Business license: If the scope of business involves post-approval items, first apply for a business license, and then go to relevant functional departments to apply for permit documents and certificates before engaging in this business.
To set up a foreign-invested e-commerce company in the Shanghai Free Trade Zone, if it does not involve value-added telecommunications services, you can go through the filing procedures at the Free Trade Zone Management Committee (each district administration), and apply for enterprise establishment registration at the Free Trade Zone Market Supervision Administration ; If it involves value-added telecommunications business, according to different business types, go through foreign investment filing or approval procedures at the free trade zone management committee (each district administration), and then apply to the Shanghai Administration for Industry and Commerce for a business license, and apply for a business license with the business license The Ministry of Industry and Information Technology or the Shanghai Municipal Administration of Communications apply for relevant permits.
In accordance with the requirements for the reform of the registered capital registration system and the relevant provisions of the revised "Company Law", the minimum registered capital of limited liability companies of 30,000 yuan, The minimum registered capital of a one-person limited liability company is 100,000 yuan, and the minimum registered capital of a joint stock limited company is 5 million yuan. No longer restricting the proportion of the initial capital contribution of all shareholders (promoters) when the company is established, no longer restricting the proportion of the company’s shareholders (promoters) in currency contributions to the registered capital, and no longer requiring the company’s shareholders (promoters) to make full contributions the term.
Can. In response to the urgent needs and bottlenecks in name searches reported by enterprises, the Shanghai Pilot Free Trade Zone Market Supervision Bureau actively implemented the State Administration for Industry and Commerce's "Guiding Opinions on Opening the Enterprise Name Database and Promoting the Orderly Reform of Enterprise Name Registration Management" and focused on exploring and optimizing names The registration mechanism and path have been strongly supported by the Municipal Administration for Industry and Commerce. In November 2016, the "Several Opinions of the Shanghai Administration for Industry and Commerce on the Pilot Reform of Name Registration in Pudong New Area and Shanghai Pilot Free Trade Zone" was officially released, and the pilot company name registration reform was initiated in Pudong New Area and Shanghai Pilot Free Trade Zone. Promote independent online declaration of business names. Anyone, in any area (Anywhere) such as office, home, etc., can log in through the Internet to the city and district two-level online government halls and the Shanghai Municipal Administration for Industry and Commerce. "Administrative division + font size + industry expression + organizational structure form" four-part principle, submit any font size (Any name) you want to use. (Except for the restricted use and prohibited use of enterprise names.) The system can intelligently match the classification of national economic industries, automatically search and compare with the font size, and immediately feedback the results of the comparison. Applicants can choose the "optional name" recommended by the system online to declare by themselves.
At the same time, the Shanghai Pilot Free Trade Zone Market Supervision Bureau has launched a number of supporting services for the online autonomous application of corporate names: First, the SMS notification service is launched. After the company completes the online name retrieval, application, and review procedures, the system will automatically push SMS to notify the applicant The information on the approval result of the name registration further facilitates the applicant to understand the progress of the application. The second is to implement fast registration services. If the approved business name does not involve pre-administrative approval in the scope of business, the applicant does not need to obtain the enterprise name pre-approval document on the spot, and can directly go to the window to register the business entity with the received name registration approval information, which makes market access more convenient .
In September 2015, the "Pudong New Area's Implementation Opinions on the Implementation of the "Administrative Measures for the Registration of Companies in Shanghai" (Pufu Zonggai  No. 1) clearly "encourage law firms in the Pilot Free Trade Zone to use their offices "Centralized registration as a corporate residence", the first in the Mainland to launch an innovative measure of "allowing law firm offices to be registered as corporate residences", and encourage law firms to provide enterprises with one-stop services such as entrepreneurial guidance, investment planning, and legal assistance. Meet the needs of investors for third-party professional services, and help improve the overall level of professional services of third-party institutions in the Pilot Free Trade Zone.
This innovation solves the problem of registering the domicile of some emerging industry companies that do not require actual office space, and effectively reduces the burden on enterprises. At the same time, it creates conditions for law firms to give full play to their professional characteristics and provide investors with better legal services.
It should be noted that the benefits of this policy should be limited to industry companies that do not have specific requirements for physical office space. Therefore, the industry restrictions for companies registered in the centralized registration place of law firms should refer to the "Pudong New District" Measures> Implementation Opinions" (Pufu Zonggai  No. 1) requires that enterprises registered in the centralized registration place of law firms should engage in business projects that do not disturb the people, and do not affect the surrounding environment and public safety. The business project of the enterprise has special requirements for the site (including production and processing enterprises, or requirements for the physical business site when applying for pre-approval and post-licensing, such as catering services, food circulation, for-profit medical institutions, hotels, etc. ), and other enterprises deemed unsuitable to be registered in the centralized registration place by the registration department, shall not use the office of the law firm as the corporate residence for registration.
The Shanghai Pilot Free Trade Zone Management Committee is an agency dispatched by the Municipal People's Government to implement the reform and pilot tasks of the Pilot Free Trade Zone, coordinate the management and coordination of relevant administrative affairs in the Pilot Free Trade Zone, and perform the following duties:
According to the deployment of the Municipal Party Committee and the Municipal Government, the Management Committee of the Pilot Free Trade Zone and the Pudong New Area will implement an integrated office. The management structure after the cooperation is: at the municipal level, establish a leading group and its office for the promotion of the pilot free trade zone. The office is located in the municipal development and reform commission to study and deploy the pilot program of reform and opening up in the pilot free trade zone, and take the lead with relevant national and municipal departments. Communicate and coordinate, and be responsible for the replication and promotion of the city-wide pilot free trade zone. At the management committee level, Pudong New Area assumes the main responsibility for the construction of the Pilot Free Trade Zone. The Management Committee has three functional bureaus. The commissions and bureaus of the Pudong New Area are essentially also committees of the Pilot Free Trade Zone Management Committee. The administration of the bureau places more emphasis on working with the concept and rules of the pilot free trade zone. At the area level, five regional administrations, namely the bonded area, Lujiazui, Jinqiao, Zhangjiang, and the World Expo, are set up to be responsible for area management, innovation implementation, function expansion, and corporate services.
From the establishment of the Shanghai Pilot Free Trade Zone in September 2013, to the establishment of the second batch of Guangdong, Tianjin, and Fujian Free Trade Pilot Zones in April 2015, to the third batch of Liaoning, Zhejiang, Henan, Hubei, and Hubei in April 2017. Sichuan, Chongqing and Shaanxi pilot free trade zones were established. There are currently 11 pilot free trade zones nationwide, and the construction of China’s pilot free trade zones has entered a new voyage of pilot exploration.
The strategic positioning of the Guangdong Pilot Free Trade Zone is to rely on Hong Kong and Macau, serve the mainland, and face the world. The Pilot Free Trade Zone will be built into a demonstration zone for in-depth cooperation between Guangdong, Hong Kong and Macau, an important hub for the 21st Century Maritime Silk Road, and a new round of reform and opening up the country. The development goal is to create an international, market-oriented, and rule-of-law business environment after three to five years of reform and experimentation, build a new open economic system, realize in-depth cooperation between Guangdong, Hong Kong and Macao, form new competitive advantages in international economic cooperation, and strive to build an international high A free trade zone with standardized legal environment, convenient investment and trade, prominent radiation-driven functions, and safe and efficient supervision.
The strategic positioning of the Tianjin Pilot Free Trade Zone is to take institutional innovation as the core task and reproducibility and promotion as the basic requirements, and strive to become a high-level opening-up platform for the coordinated development of Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei, a pilot area for national reform and opening up, and an experimental field for institutional innovation, facing the world A high-level free trade zone. The development goal is to build the pilot free trade zone into a world-class free trade zone with free trade, convenient investment, high-end industrial agglomeration, complete financial services, standardized legal environment, efficient and convenient supervision, and obvious radiation driving effects after three to five years of reform and exploration. , To play a demonstrative and leading role in the coordinated development of Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei and my country's economic transformation and development.
The strategic positioning of the Fujian Pilot Free Trade Zone is to revolve around the strategic requirements of establishing a foothold on both sides of the strait, serving the country, and facing the world, giving full play to the advantages of reforms, creating an international, market-oriented, and legal business environment, and building the pilot free trade zone into reform and innovation Pilot field; give full play to the advantages of Taiwan, take the lead in advancing the process of investment and trade liberalization with Taiwan, and build the pilot free trade zone into a demonstration zone for deepening cross-strait economic cooperation; give full play to the frontier advantages of opening up, and build the core area of the 21st Century Maritime Silk Road , To create a new highland of opening and cooperation for countries and regions along the Maritime Silk Road in the 21st century. The development goal is to adhere to the combination of expanding opening up and deepening reform, function cultivation and system innovation, accelerating the transformation of government functions, and establishing a new system that is compatible with international investment and trade rules. Innovate the cross-strait cooperation mechanism, promote the free flow of goods, services, funds, personnel and other factors, and enhance the economic ties between Fujian and Taiwan. Accelerate the formation of a new pattern of opening up to the outside world at a higher level, and expand the depth and breadth of exchanges and cooperation with countries and regions along the 21st Century Maritime Silk Road. After three to five years of reform and exploration, strive to build a free trade park with convenient investment and trade, outstanding financial innovation functions, a sound service system, efficient and convenient supervision, and a standardized legal environment.
The strategic positioning of the Liaoning Pilot Free Trade Zone is centered on institutional innovation, with reproducibility and promotion as the basic requirements, accelerate the reform of market-oriented systems and mechanisms, actively promote structural adjustments, and strive to build the pilot free trade zone into an old industrial base in Northeast China. A new engine for overall competitiveness and openness to the outside world. The development goal is to form an institutional innovation system that is in line with the prevailing rules of international investment and trade after three to five years of reform and exploration, create a legal, international, and convenient business environment, and consolidate and enhance the attraction to talents, capital and other elements , Strive to build a high-level and high-standard free trade park with high-end industrial clusters, convenient investment and trade, perfect financial services, efficient and convenient supervision, and a standardized legal environment, leading the northeast region to transform the economic development mode and improve the quality and level of economic development.
The strategic positioning of the Zhejiang Pilot Free Trade Zone is centered on institutional innovation, and its basic requirements are reproducibility and promotion. Resource allocation base for international influence. The development goal is to basically realize investment and trade convenience, high-end industry agglomeration, legal environment, perfect financial services, efficient and convenient supervision, prominent radiation and leading role, and global allocation of bulk commodities with oil products as the core after three years of distinctive reform and exploration. The capacity has been significantly improved, and the international standards have been initially established as a pilot zone for free trade ports.
The goal of the Henan Pilot Free Trade Zone is to accelerate the construction of a modern three-dimensional transportation system and a modern logistics system that connects north and south, connecting east and west, and build the pilot free trade zone into a modern comprehensive transportation hub serving the construction of the "Belt and Road", a comprehensive reform and opening test field And inland open economic demonstration zone. The development goal is to form an institutional innovation system that is consistent with the prevailing rules of international investment and trade after three to five years of reform and exploration, create a legal, international, and convenient business environment, and strive to build the pilot free trade zone into an investment and trade convenience , High-level and high-standard free trade parks with high-end industrial clusters, access to transportation and logistics, efficient and convenient supervision, and outstanding radiation and leading roles, leading the transformation and development of the inland economy, and promoting the establishment of a new pattern of all-round opening up.
The strategic positioning of the Hubei Pilot Free Trade Zone is to base itself on the central region, radiate the whole country, and go global, and strive to become a demonstration zone for the orderly undertaking of industrial transfers in the central region, a cluster of strategic emerging industries and high-tech industries, a comprehensive reform and opening up test field, and an inland opening to the outside world. High ground. The development goal is to connect with the international high-standard investment and trade rule system after three to five years of reform and exploration, and strive to build a high-level and high-standard free trade park with high-end industry clusters, active innovation and entrepreneurship, complete financial services, efficient and convenient supervision, and prominent radiation and leading role , To play a demonstrative role in implementing the strategy for the rise of central China and advancing the development of the Yangtze River Economic Belt.
The strategic positioning of the Sichuan Pilot Free Trade Zone is based on the inland, connecting the east and the west, serving the country and facing the world, and building the pilot free trade zone into a leading area for the development and opening of western gateway cities, a pilot area for inland opening strategic support belts, and international opening. Channel hub area, inland open economic new highland, inland and coastal and riverside coordinated opening demonstration areas. The development goal is to strive to build a high-level and high-standard free trade park with a standardized legal environment, convenient investment and trade, agglomeration of innovative elements, efficient and convenient supervision, and significant collaborative and open effects after three to five years of reform and exploration. , To play a demonstrative role in furthering the development of the western region and the development of the Yangtze River Economic Belt.
The strategic positioning of the Chongqing Pilot Free Trade Zone is to fully implement the requirements of the Party Central Committee and the State Council to give full play to the important role of Chongqing’s strategic fulcrum and connection point, and to increase the opening of gateway cities in the western region. The Yangtze River Economic Belt is an important hub for interconnection and an important fulcrum of the strategy for the development of the western region. The development goal is to build a high-level and high-standard free trade park with convenient investment and trade, high-end industrial clusters, efficient and convenient supervision, perfect financial services, a standardized legal environment, and an outstanding radiation leading role after three to five years of reform and exploration. The construction of the “Belt and Road” and the development of the Yangtze River Economic Belt will promote the construction of a new pattern of all-round opening of gateway cities in the western region, and promote the in-depth implementation of the western development strategy.
The strategic positioning of the Shaanxi Pilot Free Trade Zone is to fully implement the requirements of the Party Central Committee and the State Council to better play the leading role of the “One Belt and One Road” construction in the development of the western region, and to increase the opening of gateway cities in the western region, and strive to build the pilot free trade zone into A pilot field for comprehensive reform and opening up, a new highland for inland reform and opening up, an important fulcrum for economic cooperation and cultural exchanges along the “Belt and Road” initiative. The development goal is to form an institutional innovation system that is in line with the prevailing rules of international investment and trade after three to five years of reform and exploration, create a legal, international, and convenient business environment, and strive to build investment and trade convenience, high-end industry clusters, and finance A high-level and high-standard free trade zone with comprehensive services, in-depth cultural exchanges, efficient and convenient supervision, and a standardized legal environment will promote the in-depth implementation of the "Belt and Road" construction and the western development strategy.
The goal of the Shanghai Pilot Free Trade Zone is to take the lead in establishing an institutional system in line with the prevailing international investment and trade rules by 2020, and build the Pilot Free Trade Zone into a free trade zone, open and transparent rules, fair and efficient supervision, and a business environment. Convenient international high-standard free trade parks, improve the investment management system with equal access and orderly competition for all kinds of market players, promote trade transformation and upgrading and facilitate customs clearance trade supervision service system, deepen financial opening and innovation, and effectively prevent and control financial risks. The service system and the government management system that meets the requirements of market economy rules and modernization of governance capabilities are the first to form a legal, international, and convenient business environment and a fair, unified, and efficient market environment.
The negative list, also known as special management measures for foreign investment access, refers to measures that are inconsistent with national treatment for foreign investors' investment projects in the free trade zone and the establishment of foreign-invested enterprises.
Before the establishment of the Shanghai Free Trade Zone, my country's management of foreign investment has always adopted the "Foreign Investment Industry Guidance Catalog" model. The "Industry Catalog" was formulated by the National Development and Reform Commission and the Ministry of Commerce and listed the industries that my country encourages, restricts, and prohibits foreign business from entering. , Tell investors what can and cannot be done, list the catalog to give clear investment guidelines, all foreign investment and commercial investment can only be carried out within the prescribed scope. This management method gives companies clear investment guidelines.
After the "negative list" policy was promulgated, the management mode of foreign investment access registration system was implemented, and the approval system was implemented for foreign investment projects in the fields on the negative list (except for the registration of foreign investment projects stipulated by the State Council), and the establishment and change of foreign investment enterprises Implement approval management. For areas outside the negative list, at the stage of foreign investment admission, the competent commerce department only records basic information such as the qualifications of investment entities, investment fields and industries, and investment management has shifted from pre-approval to focus on in-process and post-event supervision.
On September 29, 2013, the "Special Administrative Measures for Foreign Investment Access in China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone (Negative List) (2013)" was promulgated and implemented, including all 18 economic sectors of the national economy, and formulating special management measures (Negative list) A total of 190 items, with an openness of 80%; on July 1, 2014, the Shanghai Municipal People’s Government announced the 2014 version of the negative list, reducing the special management measures for foreign investment access from 190 to 139, clarifying 30 specific restriction requirements for management measures; on April 20, 2015, the State Council issued a new version of the negative list consistent with the four free trade zones, a total of 122 special management measures, and about 90% of the national economic industries have achieved access to foreign capital Former national treatment, on June 16, 2017, the "Special Administrative Measures for Foreign Investment Access in Pilot Free Trade Zones (Negative List) (2017 Edition)" was officially issued. The list is divided into 15 categories, 40 items, and 95 special items. Management measures, reducing the number of items to less than 100 for the first time, covering the existing 11 free trade zones across the country, and further opening up mining, manufacturing, transportation, information and business services, finance, scientific research and culture, etc. The field, openness and transparency have been greatly improved.
According to the relevant provisions of the Ministry of Commerce of the People’s Republic of China on the “Interim Measures for the Administration of the Recordation of the Establishment and Change of Foreign-Invested Enterprises (Revision)” (Decree No. 2 of 2017), the relevant commercial authorities in the Free Trade Zone are the filing agencies for the establishment and change of foreign-invested enterprises and are responsible for Record management of the establishment and change of foreign-invested enterprises in the region. The filing agency conducts filing work through the foreign investment comprehensive management information system.
For the establishment of a foreign-invested enterprise within the scope of filing, after obtaining the pre-approval of the enterprise name, a representative designated by all investors (or all promoters of a foreign-invested company limited by shares) or a co-appointed agent shall, before the issuance of the business license, Or within 30 days after the issuance of the business license, through the integrated management system, fill in and submit the "Foreign Investment Enterprise Establishment Registration Form" and related documents online, and go through the establishment registration procedures.
For foreign-invested enterprises within the scope of filing, if there are changes in the basic information of the foreign-invested enterprise, the representative or agent entrusted by the foreign-invested enterprise shall fill in and submit the Application Form for Recordation of Change of Investment Enterprise" and related documents, go through the formalities for record of change.
Foreign-invested enterprises or their investors must upload and submit the following documents through the integrated management system when going through the procedures for the establishment or change of foreign-invested enterprises:
If the original of the aforementioned documents is in a foreign language, the Chinese translation shall be uploaded and submitted at the same time, and the foreign-invested enterprise or its investors shall ensure that the content of the Chinese translation is consistent with the content of the foreign language original.
The traditional foreign investment approval system requires the review and approval of the legality of the investment subject's qualifications, investment fields, investment methods, investment amounts, and company contracts and articles of association. It is a means of prior management. In 2013, the Shanghai Free Trade Zone was in line with internationally accepted rules and introduced a foreign investment filing system, liberalizing access controls for foreign investment, and improving market efficiency.
The record-filing system refers to the areas outside the negative list, in accordance with the principle of consistent management of domestic and foreign investment, the implementation of the record-keeping system for foreign investment projects (except for the reservation and approval of domestic investment projects as provided by the State Council), and the implementation of record management for the establishment and change of foreign-invested enterprises. First, foreign investment projects changed from the approval system to the filing system. In accordance with the requirements of the "China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone Foreign Investment Project Filing Management Measures", areas outside the negative list of the free trade zone, for Sino-foreign joint ventures, Sino-foreign cooperation, foreign investment, foreign mergers and acquisitions of domestic enterprises, foreign investment enterprises, etc. All kinds of foreign-invested projects implement the foreign-invested project filing system. Second, the establishment of foreign-invested enterprises changed from examination and approval to filing management. In accordance with the requirements of the "China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone Foreign-invested Enterprises Filing Management Measures", the approval of foreign-invested enterprise contracts and articles of association shall be changed to filing management, and relevant procedures shall be handled in accordance with relevant national regulations after filing.
Under the foreign investment filing system management model of the free trade zone, for areas outside of the negative list, at the stage of foreign investment admission, the competent commerce department only records basic information such as the qualifications of investment entities, investment fields and industries, and investment management is transferred from prior approval. To focus on supervision during and after the event. The Shanghai Free Trade Zone’s foreign investment approval system has undergone a fundamental change, from the “approval system” to the “filing system”, which has changed the long-standing management method for foreign investment approval on a case-by-case basis. For areas outside the negative list, the principle of consistent domestic and foreign investment is cancelled. Approval of the establishment and change of foreign-invested projects and foreign-invested enterprises, and implement record management.
The negative list management model has greatly improved the level of foreign investment facilitation. Over the past four years, more than 9,000 foreign-invested enterprises have been established, which is the total number of foreign-invested enterprises in the 20 years before listing. As of March 2018, more than 98% of foreign-invested enterprises in the Shanghai Free Trade Zone have been established through filing methods. The processing time has been reduced from the original 8 working days to 1 working day, and the application materials have been reduced from a dozen to 0. The whole process is handled online, which greatly facilitates investors. A survey of enterprises in the free trade zone shows that 86.69% of the enterprises believe that the service efficiency of functional departments has improved after the release of the "negative list" in the free trade zone.
Shanghai Free Trade Zone has various advantages such as free investment and trade, open and transparent rules, fair and efficient supervision, and convenient business environment. Opening a company in the free trade zone allows companies to operate in a more legal, international, and convenient business environment. In a fair, unified and efficient market environment, we can enjoy convenient measures in investment, trade, finance, government management and other aspects.
For enterprises and institutions to carry out business, some can do it in the Shanghai Free Trade Zone but cannot do it outside the zone; some can do it first in the Free Trade Zone and do it outside the Free Trade Zone; Do. Specifically, the advantages of the region are mainly reflected in the following five aspects:
By the end of 2017, a total of 52,000 new enterprises were established in the free trade zone, of which more than 9,400 were newly established foreign-funded enterprises, which accounted for about 20% from 5% at the initial stage of the free trade zone’s listing. The vitality of social investment has increased significantly.
The construction of the Shanghai Pilot Free Trade Zone focuses on the fields of investment, trade, finance and interim and ex-post supervision, and has formed a batch of basic and core institutional innovations that have been continuously matured and finalized. First, establish an investment management system with negative list management as the core, and form a market access method consistent with internationally accepted rules. With the goal of promoting investment facilitation, we will comprehensively promote market access management reforms such as foreign investment, overseas investment, and commercial systems. Minimize direct government intervention in market investment behavior, strengthen the status of corporate investment entities, form an open, transparent, and predictable market rule system, and fully stimulate the vitality of various market entities. Second, establish a trade supervision system that complies with high-standard trade facilitation rules, and form an internationally competitive port supervision service model. Based on risk classification management, supported by information system supervision, and trade security as the basic bottom line, realize the information exchange, mutual recognition of supervision, and mutual assistance in law enforcement by port supervision departments, and form an intensive, efficient, coordinated and unified trade supervision and customs clearance service environment . Third, establish a financial innovation system that adapts to a more open environment and effectively prevents risks, and forms a linkage mechanism with the construction of Shanghai's international financial center. Established a free trade accounting system, established institutional arrangements and operational paths for financial reform in core areas such as capital account convertibility, full interest rate marketization, financial market opening, and RMB internationalization, and basically formed a macro-prudential and risk-controllable financial regulatory system , The market-oriented allocation of financial resources has been significantly improved, and the various elements of Shanghai’s international financial center have been basically completed. Fourth, establish an interim and ex-post supervision system focusing on regulating the behavior of market entities, and form a transparent and efficient post-access supervision system for the entire process. Regulate the market entity’s qualifications and standardize the changes in the behavior of market entities, based on comprehensive supervision, supported by professional supervision, establish a departmental coordination supervision mechanism, use information-based supervision methods, coordinate diversified supervision forces, implement process supervision and standard management, and do To put it more lively, manage it better, and provide better service. Fifth, to coordinate the innovation of the first-level local government management system to achieve new breakthroughs in the transformation of government functions that conform to the rules of the market economy. Give full play to the advantages of the Shanghai Pilot Free Trade Zone Management Committee and the Pudong New Area Government in co-working, focus on improving the administrative efficiency and public service capabilities of the first-level local governments, and focus on the formation of administrative law enforcement, licensing management, and technological innovation systems and mechanisms Reform breakthroughs, properly handle the relationship between the government and the market, and earnestly accelerate the transformation of government functions.
Compared with foreigners who work or start a business outside the zone, foreigners in the zone can get more convenience in permanent residence applications, talent visa applications, and part-time business activities for international students.
In order to support the construction of the Shanghai Science and Technology Innovation Center, on July 1, 2015, the Ministry of Public Security issued 12 entry and exit policies and measures. In order to further attract overseas talents to innovate and start businesses, facilitate foreign Chinese living and work in peace and contentment, and provide convenience for foreign students to study and innovate and start businesses, the Ministry of Public Security again issued 10 new policies on December 9, 2016.
According to the original policy, for the talents introduced in key fields and industries, the application for permanent residence is mainly through the talent introduction plan of the government at or above the provincial level or recommended by the people's government at or above the provincial and ministerial level. After the implementation of the New Deal, high-level foreign talents in the zone who meet the certification standards can directly apply for permanent residence in China (their foreign spouse and their foreign spouse and Minor children can accompany the application), which expands the coverage of the recognition of high-level foreign talents and shortens the time limit for approval.
The current general manager of a well-known pharmaceutical company in Shanghai registered in the China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone is in compliance with Article 3, Category 1 of the "China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone Foreign High-level Talent Certification Standards". Intermediate and senior management talents recommended by high-tech enterprises in the Pilot Free Trade Zone have been recommended by the Management Committee of the Pilot Free Trade Zone and obtained a letter of recommendation for high-level talents, and successfully applied for a permanent residence ID card.
In addition, foreign employees who are willing to work and live in Shanghai for a long time can also apply for permanent residence through the recommendation of the company they work for. This item shall meet the conditions of working in Shanghai for 4 consecutive years, accumulative actual residence in China for no less than 6 months each year, 4 consecutive years of annual salary income of 600,000 yuan or more, and personal income tax payment of 120,000 yuan or more. However, if the foreign employee is a foreign Chinese who has worked in a unit in the China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone for 4 consecutive years and has actually lived in China for at least 6 months each year, he can directly apply for permanent residence in China (The foreign spouse and minor children can accompany the application).
At the same time, according to the original policy, foreigners who plan to work in China must hold an occupational visa (Z) to enter the country and apply for a work-related residence permit. After the implementation of the New Deal, if the foreigner is a foreign talent hired or invited by an enterprise in the China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone, he can directly apply for the talent with the relevant work permit certificate to the Shanghai port visa authority without having to apply for a visa overseas in advance. After entering the country, you can apply for a work-type residence permit in accordance with the regulations.
For international students, according to the original regulations, foreign students studying in Shanghai universities cannot directly engage in part-time entrepreneurial activities. After the implementation of the New Deal, if the foreign student intends to engage in part-time entrepreneurial activities registered in the China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone, he can apply for adding “entrepreneurship” to the study residence permit after the approval of the university and the issuance of a recommendation letter. Foreign students who have obtained a bachelor’s degree or above in a Shanghai university sign a labor contract with an employer registered in the Shanghai Pilot Free Trade Zone, and then fill in the "Application Form for the Employment Certificate for Foreign Students from Shanghai Universities in the China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone", By submitting relevant materials, you can apply to the Pudong New Area Human Resources and Social Security Bureau for an employment work certification letter and apply for a foreigner’s work permit in China. The 2-year work experience requirement can be exempted and you can go directly to the Pilot Free Trade Zone for employment.
Compared with foreigners who work and start businesses outside the zone, students who have obtained a bachelor’s degree or above in accordance with the "Notice on Matters Concerning Foreign College Graduates Working in Shanghai for Work Permits" (Shanghai Renshe Gui  No. 25) Graduated foreign students can work directly in the free trade zone without relevant work experience. In addition, the Pudong New Area Overseas Talent Bureau was officially listed in June this year. It is located in the Pudong New Area Human Resources and Social Security Bureau. It is mainly responsible for the supervision, management and service of foreigners’ employment and entrepreneurship in Pudong. It will undertake foreigners’ work in China from November. With regard to permit approval, high-end foreign talents who are employed in the zone can enjoy a more convenient and efficient approval process.
Enterprises legally established in the pilot zone (including legal persons and unincorporated persons) and various enterprises involved in technological innovation in the construction of the Shanghai Science and Technology Innovation Center may open free trade accounts.
The Shanghai Pilot Free Trade Zone implements "first-line liberalization and second-line management". The biggest benefit to honest and law-abiding enterprises is the overall improvement of customs clearance efficiency.
The first-line entry 8-hour customs clearance rate, 24-hour customs clearance rate, customs clearance time, and automatic clearance rate of Shanghai Pilot Free Trade Zone are all higher than the overall level of Shanghai Customs District. The customs clearance of goods in the Shanghai Pilot Free Trade Zone is more convenient: First, the process is more simplified. After the enterprise applies the "advanced zone, post-declaration" system, it can send a pickup application to the customs supervision information system based on the cargo manifest information, and the system release information can be accepted in about 5 minutes. The electronic release information can be used to pick up the goods at the port, and the entire delivery will be put into the warehouse. The time was shortened to about 2 days, and the operation time involving the customs was only within one hour, and the time for the circulation of goods was greatly shortened. The second is the effective cost reduction. First-line inbound goods can enter the zone quickly, and the expenses incurred by enterprises in the port area and shipping company will be reduced accordingly, and no additional port storage or shipping company demurrage will be incurred. The third is that the quality of declaration has been improved. By first bringing the goods back for verification, the company guarantees the accuracy of the classification and filing of goods and the quantity of declarations, reduces the frequency of amendments, and enables companies to obtain faster logistics speed and accuracy of declarations. Higher, more controllable operating costs and many other benefits.
The inspection and quarantine department implements a separate supervision policy of “opening the first line and controlling the second line” in the Shanghai Pilot Free Trade Zone. At the front line of entry and exit, inspection and quarantine are not exempted from quarantine, and only key sensitive goods such as waste materials and radioactive testing are subject to entry inspection. Testing, other goods are temporarily exempted from inspection and supervision, and enterprises can enjoy the maximum liberalization policy in the front line of the free trade zone. In the second line of import and export, strict inspection and supervision work has been carried out, and at the same time, facilitation systems such as "pre-inspection" have been designed to realize the control and release of the second line of the free trade zone. "Pre-inspection" is an inspection and quarantine supervision model with one inspection and quarantine and multiple verification and release. The inspection work is completed in advance during the storage of the goods in the zone, which realizes the "zero waiting" when the goods exit the zone. It can effectively prevent the quality and safety risks in the "second line" of the free trade zone and effectively integrate the rigid import on-site inspections and laboratories. The inspection time is advanced to the storage period of the goods in the zone, so that when the goods are actually imported out of the zone, quick release and fast visa can be realized. The implementation of "pre-inspection" has greatly accelerated the speed of customs clearance of goods, reduced the number and amount of samples for inspection of goods, reduced the number and cost of laboratory testing of goods, shortened the customs clearance time for each batch of goods, and reduced the operating cost of the enterprise . According to estimates, the pre-inspection and write-off model can save 7-14 days of out-of-area inspection time for companies compared to the traditional out-of-area inspection mode.
In terms of domestic investment, the establishment of a company in the Shanghai Pilot Free Trade Zone has the same requirements for the company’s office address and business premises as those outside the Shanghai Pilot Free Trade Zone, that is, it needs to be a non-residential venue and can provide compliance with laws and regulations. Site materials.
In addition, in view of the limited land resources in Pudong and the increasing actual demand for residences by enterprises, in accordance with 10.of the "Administrative Measures for the Registration and Administration of Enterprises in Shanghai", "District (county) governments may formulate their own The Shanghai Pilot Free Trade Zone Market Supervision Bureau released the "Pudong New Area's Implementation Opinions on the Implementation of the "Shanghai Corporate Residence Registration Management Measures" on September 6, 2015 in accordance with the actual situation in Pudong. , Including simplifying residence application materials, relaxing residence registration conditions, and strengthening residence management. Among them, the “centralized registration area” policy allows the town government and the development zone management committee to conduct business operations that do not disturb the people, the surrounding environment, and public safety. Project companies set up a centralized corporate registration site based on regional development plans and market needs, and support small and micro startups to settle down by simplifying residence registration materials and relaxing registration conditions, effectively releasing site resources, reducing startup costs, and further satisfying the Shanghai free trade experiment After the expansion of the district, the urgent need for business sites for business agglomeration and functional expansion has promoted the construction of Pudong's entrepreneurial city.
In the field of investment, the scope of application of national treatment can be divided into "national treatment before foreign capital admission" and "national treatment after foreign capital admission" according to the investment stage. "Pre-entry national treatment" refers to the treatment given to foreign investors and their investments at the stage of establishment, acquisition, and expansion of enterprises not less than that of domestic investors and investments. "Pre-entry national treatment" is the extension of national treatment to the stage before investment occurs and establishment, and its core is to grant foreign capital access rights. The national treatment after the admission of foreign capital is applicable to the operation stage after the investment is established, which means that the foreign capital can only obtain national treatment after it has entered. For industries and businesses listed in the negative list that restrict and prohibit foreign investment, foreign investment is not granted pre-access national treatment; for industries and businesses that are not included in the negative list, domestic and foreign investment are treated equally, that is, they must go through the same process. Special approval procedures (such as medical, financial and other franchise industries). At present, about 90% of the national economic industries have achieved pre-access national treatment for foreign investment.
The special customs supervision area is approved by the State Council and established within the territory of the People's Republic of China, endowed with special functions and policies to undertake the transfer of international industries and connect the two markets at home and abroad. Special customs supervision areas include bonded areas, export processing zones, bonded logistics parks, cross-border industrial parks, bonded port areas, and comprehensive bonded areas. The bonded zone has implemented special arrangements on tariffs, import and export taxes and some regulatory measures, such as exemption or bonded duty for foreign goods entering the zone, and exemption of value-added tax for production transactions in the zone.
The main tasks and objectives of the pilot free trade zone are not limited to the general practices of traditional bonded zones, and are not limited to the content framework of general development zones, with institutional innovation as the core, and through a series of institutional innovations such as investment, finance, trade, and government management, the establishment of The investment and trade system that is linked with internationally accepted rules, deepening financial opening and innovation, accelerating the transformation of government functions, and building a new open economic system, in essence have surpassed the functional positioning of the special customs supervision area.
In June 2014, the State Council made arrangements to "further clean up and reduce the existing pre-approval items, change most of them to post-approval, change from first-licensing and then-licensing to first-licensing and then-licensing, and implementing catalog management System”, the long-existing system of pre-approval for enterprise registration in my country’s enterprise registration management system, has begun to gradually withdraw from the stage.
In order to further deepen the reform of "license before license" and solve the problem of difficulties for enterprises to obtain licenses, on December 16, 2015, the executive meeting of the State Council deliberated and approved the "Shanghai Municipality’s Overall Plan for the Pilot Reform of "Separation of Licenses and Licenses"," emphasizing the need to "separate licenses and licenses." "The reform advances and changes the administrative concept, optimizes the supervision system, and improves the government's effectiveness. Only the more "management" is in place, the more thorough "releasing" can be achieved. On December 22, 2015, the State Council formally approved the "Shanghai Municipality’s Overall Plan for the Pilot Reform of "Separation of Licenses and Licenses"" (Guo Han  No. 222).
In accordance with the requirements of the "Shanghai Municipality’s Overall Plan for the Pilot Reform of "Separation of Licenses and Licenses"," the review and approval methods for 116 administrative examination and approval items have been reformed. There are 7 items involved in the examination and approval functions of the Market Supervision Bureau of the Shanghai Pilot Free Trade Zone. Take the examination and approval of enterprises for repairing measuring instruments as an example: Before the reform of “separation of licenses and licenses”, enterprises must go through “application-acceptance of examination and approval of enterprises for repairing measuring instruments”. ——Arrangement of on-site assessment-expert on-site assessment-expert submission of assessment report-making administrative licensing decision" and other links, it takes at least 26 working days; after the reform, the approval was changed to the implementation of the notification commitment, not only canceled the on-site assessment In the process, the time limit for approval is reduced, and the company can obtain the license certificate as soon as possible, saving the company time and business costs.
Therefore, the reform of "separation of licenses and licenses" is mainly to optimize the approval method, but it does not mean that companies can start doing business after applying for a business license. For projects that are subject to approval according to law, they need to be approved by relevant departments before they can carry out business activities.
In June 2014, the State Council made arrangements to "further clean up and reduce the existing pre-approval items, change most of them to post-approval, change from first-licensing and then-licensing to first-licensing and then-licensing, and implementing catalog management System", the "certificate before license" system of pre-approval for enterprise registration, as an important part of the long-term and long-term enterprise registration management system in my country, has begun to gradually withdraw from the stage.
Since 2014, the State Council has changed 152 pre-approval items for industrial and commercial registration into post-approval in three batches, and implemented the "first license before certification" reform. Pursuant to the requirements of the “license before license” reform, the Pudong Shanghai Pilot Free Trade Zone Market Supervision Bureau strictly follows the “licens before license” issued by the Municipal Administration for Industry and Commerce on 148 items for approval and retains 86 pre-approval catalogs, and vigorously promotes the “first license”. The reform of “License Permit” has further promoted the facilitation of registration.
At the same time, in accordance with the requirements of the "Opinions of the State Council on Strengthening Interim and Ex Post Supervision after the Reform of "License First and Permit", the interim and ex post supervision after the reform of "License Before Permit" will be strengthened simultaneously. From January 1, 2016, Pudong New Area Implement the "dual notification" mechanism, that is, if the business scope involves post-approval items, the applicant will be notified in writing; if the application items involve the approval function of the district-level agency, it will be pushed to the approval department daily through the district's mid- and post-event comprehensive supervision platform.
If the business scope of a cultural company involves pre-registration approval items, it shall be submitted to the relevant approval department for approval in accordance with the law, and then apply for registration with the registration department based on the permit documents and certificates; if the business scope involves post-approval items, it shall be registered after registration. , Go to relevant functional departments to apply for license documents and certificates before engaging in this business.
"Full investigation" refers to the concentration of corresponding professional supervision and law enforcement and case handling forces within a certain period of time, and planned surprise, all-round, and complete inspections of high-risk food companies, so as to discover and effectively dispose of food in a timely manner. At the same time of potential safety hazards, other types of violations involving the functions of the Shanghai Pilot Free Trade Zone Market Supervision Bureau shall be comprehensively dealt with in accordance with the law and effectively deterred by supervision and inspection methods.
The food companies in the jurisdiction that involve high-risk groups, high-risk business formats, high-risk varieties, and high-risk activities, and the general public are concerned about food companies in this jurisdiction, are included in the scope of the full investigation. Enterprises include, but are not limited to: food, health food, food additive manufacturing companies (food production links), group meal distribution, central kitchens, centralized distribution companies in student canteens (catering service links), operating infant formula food, dairy products, and cooked meat Large supermarkets of high-risk varieties (food circulation links) such as products, on-site production and sale of food, cooked food, lo-mei, and bulk food, and major event food safety assurance enterprises (key links).
The Market Supervision Bureau of the Shanghai Pilot Free Trade Zone categorized and formulated the "Guidelines for the Standardized Operation of the Full Investigation of Food Companies" according to the different categories and risk characteristics of high-risk food companies, covering 16 links and 46 projects. The project focuses on food safety supervision, including but not limited to license licenses, raw material procurement, process control, finished product inspection, label identification, inventory transportation, disposal of unqualified products, disposal of waste grease, etc. At the same time, it covers functional items such as industrial and commercial administration, quality and technical supervision, price supervision and inspection, including but not limited to enterprises' compliance with laws and regulations such as anti-unfair competition, measuring instruments, special equipment, and prices. Now, in the field of high-risk food, the supervision department of the Shanghai Pilot Free Trade Zone has increased the on-site inspection of the Shanghai agricultural product wholesale market to once a day, and carried out quick inspections of the quality of live pig products at night at least once a week. Tens of thousands of elevators in the district have increased from the original low sampling rate to 2-3 times a year. Achieve full coverage of daily supervision of more than 10,000 special equipment users.
The list of business abnormalities is that the enterprise independently submits its annual report to the market supervision department and publicizes it to the society within the prescribed time limit each year. The enterprise is responsible for the authenticity and legality of the annual report. Enterprises that fail to publicize within the prescribed time limit or conceal the truth from the public information, or engage in falsification, shall be included in the list of business abnormalities. According to the "Interim Measures for the Management of the List of Abnormal Business Operations", companies under one of the following circumstances will be included in the List of Abnormal Business Operations:
In order to promote the construction of the social credit system and strengthen the supervision during and after the event, the Pudong New Area Economic and Information Commission and the Review and Reform Office took the lead. As the project construction unit, the Market Supervision Bureau initiated the construction of the "Pudong New Area Public Credit Information Service Platform" at the end of 2014. The credit information queried by the Pudong New Area Public Credit Information Service Platform is "public credit information", which mainly covers the registration, qualification, supervision, judgment, and enforcement credit information of market entities.
Under the guidance of the Shanghai Credit Office, a credit service window of the "Pudong New Area Public Credit Information Service Platform" was established to provide public credit information inquiries. The public can inquire and print relevant credit records in accordance with the law at the credit service window of Pudong Civic Center and the office lobby of the bonded zone.
In the past, foreign certification agencies had some "hard conditions" to enter the Chinese market: they needed to have more than 10 full-time certification personnel in the corresponding field, obtained the accreditation of their country or region's accreditation agency, and had more than 3 years of business experience in certification activities, etc. .
In accordance with the State Council’s "Decision on Temporarily Adjusting Relevant Administrative Regulations, State Council Documents, and Departmental Rules and Regulations Approved by the State Council in the Pilot Free Trade Zone" (Guo Fa  No. 41) and 54 service industries and manufacturing in the Shanghai Pilot Free Trade Zone According to the regulations on measures to expand the opening-up of the industry, foreign investors investing in the pilot free trade zone to establish certification agencies cancel the special requirements for obtaining the qualifications of certification agencies, including the cancellation of the qualification requirements for investors.
According to the "Interim Measures for the Administration of Sino-Foreign Joint Venture and Cooperative Medical Institutions" promulgated by the state in 2000, foreign investment can only enter China's medical field through joint ventures and cooperation. In September 2013, the "Notice of the State Council on Printing and Distributing the Overall Plan for the China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone" allowed the establishment of wholly foreign-owned medical institutions for the first time. In July 2014, the Shanghai Pilot Free Trade Zone launched the "new 31" measures to further expand and open up, canceling the minimum limit that the total investment of foreign-invested medical institutions should not be less than 20 million yuan. However, the 2015 negative list clearly pointed out that medical institutions are limited to joint ventures and cooperation. At present, in accordance with the "Special Administrative Measures for Foreign Investment Access in the Pilot Free Trade Zone (Negative List)" (2017 version), the establishment of medical institutions in the Shanghai Pilot Free Trade Zone is a restricted category, limited to joint ventures and cooperation, and falls within the scope of approval.
Although the policy of the medical service industry has fluctuated, its basic development direction is to continue to deepen reform and opening up, continue to innovate the management system based on the national conditions and the people’s conditions, and promote the sustainable and healthy development of the medical service industry.
For enterprises and institutions to conduct business, some can be done in the Shanghai Pilot Free Trade Zone (hereinafter referred to as the free trade zone) but not outside the zone; some are done first in the free trade zone, after the free trade zone, and some are all in the free trade zone. It can be done, and it can be done outside the free trade zone. Specifically, the advantages of the region are mainly reflected in the following five aspects:
The China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone is a regional free trade zone established by the Chinese government in Shanghai. It is located in Pudong and belongs to the scope of China's free trade zone. On September 29, 2013, the China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone was officially established, covering an area of 28.78 square kilometers, covering Shanghai Waigaoqiao Free Trade Zone, Waigaoqiao Free Trade Logistics Park, Yangshan Free Trade Port Area and Shanghai Pudong Airport Comprehensive Free Trade Zone 4 A special customs supervision area. On December 28, 2014, the Standing Committee of the National People's Congress authorized the State Council to expand the China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone to 120.72 square kilometers.
The expansion area includes Lujiazui Financial Area, Jinqiao Development Area and Zhangjiang High-tech Area. Among them, the Lujiazui financial area covers a total of 34.26 square kilometers, east to Jiyang Road, Pudong South Road, Longyang Road, Jinxiu Road, Luoshan Road, south to the Central Ring Road, west to Huangpu River, and north to Huangpu River. The Jinqiao Development Area covers a total area of 20.48 square kilometers. It extends to the outer ring green belt in the east, Jinxiu East Road in the south, Yanggao Road in the west and Jufeng Road in the north. Zhangjiang High-tech Zone covers a total of 37.2 square kilometers, with the outer ring road and Shenjiang Road in the east, the outer ring road in the south, Luoshan Road in the west, and Longdong Avenue in the north.
Comprehensive Bonded Zone Area: According to the industrial economic development goals of the Pilot Free Trade Zone and relying on the industrial development foundation of the original Pilot Free Trade Zone, the former Free Trade Zone will accelerate the development of five major industrial clusters, including international trade, financial services, shipping services, professional services, and high-end manufacturing. It gathers three major business types: headquarters economy, platform economy, and "four new" economy. Relying on the regional first-mover advantage, the Waigaoqiao Free Trade Zone will link up with the Senland area to create a comprehensive functional gathering area with international trade services, financial services, and professional services as the main function, and the integration of commerce, business, culture, and leisure. Relying on the Waigaoqiao Port Area and Waigaoqiao Free Trade Zone, the Qiao Bonded Logistics Park is built into an international logistics service function zone; the Yangshan Bonded Port Area makes full use of the unique deep-water shoreline and channel conditions of Yangshan Deepwater Port to link the port areas (including Nanhui New Town), relying on the policy superposition advantages of the Pilot Free Trade Zone and the Comprehensive Pilot Zone for International Shipping Development, to build into a globally competitive international shipping service and offshore service functional zone; Pudong Airport Comprehensive Bonded Zone fully relies on the Asia Pacific Airlines of Pudong International Airport Hub position, give full play to the unique advantages of international passenger flow, commercial flow, and intensive logistics, and link development with surrounding international tourist resorts and other regions. While strengthening the international aviation service function, it expands high-end business and trade functions, and builds it into a global competition. Powerful and attractive international aviation service and modern business function area.
Lujiazui Financial Area: It is the core area of Shanghai International Financial Center, the high-end service area of Shanghai International Shipping Center, and the modern business gathering area of Shanghai International Trade Center. Here, we will explore the establishment of a financial system that is in line with internationally accepted rules, and institutional arrangements that are compatible with the development of modern service industries such as the headquarters economy. We will continue to promote investment facilitation, trade liberalization, financial internationalization and regulatory system innovation, and accelerate the formation of more An international, market-oriented, and legal-oriented business environment. The Lujiazui financial area also includes the front beach area of the World Expo;
World Expo Area: It is a key area of Shanghai's new round of development. It is building a cluster of headquarters economy, shipping finance, culture, sports and tourism, and high-end service industries.
Jinqiao Development Area: It is an important core functional area of advanced manufacturing, a cluster of productive service industries, a pioneering area for strategic emerging industries, and an eco-industry demonstration area in Shanghai. Here, we will focus on innovating government management and financial systems, creating a business environment for trade facilitation, and cultivating strategic emerging industries that can represent the country in international competition, and continuously improve economic development vitality and innovation capabilities.
Zhangjiang High-Tech Zone: It is the core base for Shanghai to implement the innovative national strategy. Here will promote the in-depth linkage between the construction of the Shanghai Pilot Free Trade Zone and the construction of the Zhangjiang National Independent Innovation Demonstration Zone, and enhance the innovation capabilities of Zhangjiang Park. The focus is on the National Science Center, the development of the "four new" economy, the public service platform for scientific and technological innovation, science and technology finance, and talent highlands. And comprehensive environmental optimization and other key areas to carry out exploration and innovation.
Lujiazui: Gathering financial institutions such as banks, securities, insurance, regional headquarters of multinational companies, futures, diamonds, agricultural products and other factor markets. It is a growth pole with dense financial investment institutions, complete factor markets, and strong capital distribution functions.
Jinqiao: Gathering industries such as automobiles, electronic information, precision machinery, and fine chemicals, it is an important core functional area of advanced manufacturing in Shanghai, a cluster of productive service industries, a pioneering area for strategic emerging industries, and a demonstration area for eco-industry.
Zhang Jiang: It has national industrial bases such as integrated circuits, biomedicine, software and cultural creativity, and has built a complete industrial chain in the above-mentioned fields.
Expo: focus on the development of modern service industries such as headquarters economy, high-end commercial and business services, cultural and sports exhibitions and other industries, highlighting the agglomeration functions of domestic and foreign headquarters, high-end commercial and business services, the agglomeration of international institutions, the Shanghai Cultural Exchange Center and the Shanghai Public Activity Center Five major functions.
Currently only accepts related businesses in Lujiazui and the Expo area (east to Jiyang Road, Pudong South Road, Longyang Road, Jinxiu Road, Luoshan Road, south to Central Ring Road, west to Huangpu River, north to Huangpu River), business principles in other areas It will be handled centrally, and will be gradually implemented in the whole district when the conditions are ripe.
The filing procedure is simplified and more convenient. The overseas investment of enterprises registered in Jinqiao Economic and Technological Development Zone, Zhangjiang High-tech Park and Lujiazui Financial and Trade Zone had to be reported to the Municipal Commission of Commerce for the record. Since the date of expansion of the Shanghai Free Trade Zone, the Municipal Commission of Commerce has authorized the Pudong New Area Commission of Commerce to For general enterprises to file for overseas investment projects, the materials required for filing have been simplified, and the time limit for filing has been reduced from the original 5 working days to 3 working days.
The reception point is at the Civic Center of Pudong New Area (No. 2 Hehuan Road). The Civic Center accepts overseas investment projects registered in the newly expanded area and other areas of Pudong New Area, and overseas investment projects registered in the Waigaoqiao Free Trade Zone, Waigaoqiao Bonded Logistics Park, Yangshan Free Trade Port Area and Shanghai Pudong Airport Comprehensive Free Trade Zone It is still accepted at the Comprehensive Service Hall of the Pilot Free Trade Zone, address: No. 9 Jilong Road, Pudong New Area.
The "one-port acceptance" mechanism is applicable to the approval (recording) of foreign investment projects; the establishment (change) of enterprises; and the filing of overseas investment by enterprises.
"One-port acceptance" requires only one window to submit materials; the establishment of foreign-invested enterprises shall be completed within 4 working days after the completion of the process; the registration of overseas investment by enterprises in the region shall be completed within 5 working days after the completion of the process.
Before the expansion of the zone, the enterprise name has been approved, and the enterprise domiciled within the scope of the Pilot Free Trade Zone, must go to the Administrative Service Center (Citizen Center) Acceptance Point of the Pilot Free Trade Zone, Jinqiao Administrative Service Center Acceptance Point, and Zhangjiang Administrative Service Center Acceptance Point" The "Name Registration" window handles the name transfer procedures and receives the "Approval Letter of Enterprise Name Move In" before the establishment and change of the enterprise can be handled in accordance with the normal procedures.
Applicants can visit the "Investment Service Express" column of the China Shanghai portal or the China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone portal to prepare relevant materials as required.
Enterprises originally registered in other districts and counties of Shanghai and other provinces and cities to move into the pilot free trade zone must first go to the original registration authority to go through the relocation procedures, and then go through the immigration registration in accordance with the policies of the pilot free trade zone. Enterprises registered in the Pudong New Area not included in the Pilot Free Trade Zone must register in accordance with the policies of the Pilot Free Trade Zone, return their original business license, and issue a new version of the business license.
Enterprises can go to the Shanghai Pilot Free Trade Zone Administrative Service Center (Citizen Center), Jinqiao Administrative Service Center, and Zhangjiang Administrative Service Center to submit the license renewal form and the original and copy of the business license at the registration window. The renewal of certificates and licenses of the permanent representative offices of foreign enterprises and foreign-invested partnership enterprises within the scope of the expansion will be notified separately.
Registration should be handled at the enterprise registration authority where the branch is located. If a retail store is to be established, the approval document for the establishment of the retail store must be processed at the approval authority of the affiliated company.
Food production, catering, distribution companies, retail pharmacies, and medical device operating companies settled in the above three areas can submit applications at the Food and Drug Free Trade Center on the first floor of the Administrative Service Center (Citizen Center) of the Pilot Free Trade Zone.
This statement is not correct. The industry and commerce departments did have some policy breakthroughs in the China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone. One of them was to change the registration system of the company's registered capital to the subscription registration system. However, not all companies can implement the registered capital subscription registration system, and it is not the removal of the minimum registered capital limit for all companies. Therefore, investors should carefully determine the company's registered capital based on the actual situation of the company.
The registered capital subscription registration system is a measure of the reform of the industrial and commercial registration system. The industrial and commercial department shall register the registered capital subscribed by all shareholders and promoters of the company or the total amount of subscribed share capital that is the registered capital of the company, and shall not register the paid-in capital of the company. However, every year, the company shall publicize the amount of capital contributions subscribed by shareholders or the shares subscribed by promoters, capital contribution methods, capital contribution periods, and payment status to the public through the market entity credit information publicity system. Company shareholders (promoters) are responsible for the authenticity and legality of the capital contribution. At the same time, the payment of capital contributions by the shareholders of the company shall comply with the provisions of the articles of association submitted when the company was established at that time.
If an enterprise needs to engage in a licensed business project, and the business project is a pre-licensed item of enterprise registration, it shall apply for a business license from the department of industry and commerce after obtaining a license or approval document; for other business items, it shall apply to the competent department after obtaining a business license Apply for relevant permits or approval documents, and then carry out the project business activities.
The pilot area will try to implement the publicity system of the company's annual report. The enterprise shall submit its annual report to the registration authority through the market entity credit information publicity system and publicize it to the public within the prescribed time limit every year. The enterprises registered in the current year shall submit their annual reports starting from the following year. The enterprise is responsible for the authenticity and legality of the annual report.
After the business license is renewed, the Pudong Taxation Bureau will organize the renewal of the tax registration certificate in installments and batches, and the taxpayer will be notified to come and handle it at that time.
The free trade zone adopts a negative list and pre-access national treatment management mode, adopts the approval mode for the negative list, and adopts the filing mode for the outside of the negative list
Under the approval system management mode, at the stage of foreign investment admission, the competent commercial department first examines and approves the authenticity and legality of its investment subject qualifications, investment fields, industries, investment methods, investment amounts, and the contractual articles of the company to be established. , Is a pre-management model.
Under the trial zone filing system management model, for areas outside the negative list, at the stage of foreign investment admission, the competent commerce department only records basic information such as the qualifications of investment entities, investment fields and industries, and investment management has changed from pre-approval to focus on matters. Supervision during and after the event.
The negative list actually refers to an inverse way of opening up to foreign investment promises. For example, for industries and businesses listed in the negative list that restrict and prohibit foreign investment, foreign investment is not granted pre-entry national treatment; for industries and businesses that are not included in the negative list, domestic and foreign investment are treated equally, that is, The same must go through special approval procedures (such as medical, financial and other franchise industries).
Pre-entry national treatment refers to the treatment given to foreign investors and their investments at the stage of establishment, acquisition, and expansion of enterprises not less than that of domestic investors and their investments.
The most important difference is that the "Catalogue for the Guidance of Foreign Investment Industries" does not stipulate that it is permitted or encouraged, and it is generally considered to require prior approval; while the negative list of the pilot zone does not require restrictions or prohibitions, it is presumed that only automatic filing is required .
After logging in thefree trade zone investment service express train , click on the negative list to enter the online declaration link, select the type of enterprise establishment, and click on New or Change to enter the negative list comparison page. The black text items are for the record, and the blue text items with black underline are the negative list.
Regarding foreign investment that is not subject to special access management measures prescribed by the state, the relevant administrative examination and approval provisions of the Foreign Investment Enterprise Law, the Sino-foreign Joint Venture Law and the Sino-foreign Cooperative Enterprise Law shall be temporarily adjusted. The management shall be carried out in advance in accordance with the management model of the negative list of foreign investment in the free trade zone. The three foreign investment laws will be suspended for three years in the Shanghai Pilot Free Trade Zone, which means that within these three years, the State Council and the Shanghai municipal government will promptly evaluate the trial implementation, and if practice proves feasible, timely amendments to relevant laws and regulations will be proposed. Suggestions; if practice proves that it is not appropriate to stop the implementation, promptly put forward suggestions for resuming the implementation of relevant legal provisions.
The foreign investment project filing system means that for general foreign investment projects, after filing with the competent authority, the relevant procedures for industry and commerce, customs, taxation, etc. can be handled in accordance with the law, without the need to report to the foreign investment management system approved by the government authority in advance. The main basis is: "Decision of the Standing Committee of the National People's Congress to authorize the State Council to temporarily adjust the administrative examination and approval of relevant laws and regulations in the China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone", "China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone Overall Plan", "China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone", "China (Shanghai) ) Management Measures for the Pilot Free Trade Zone, “Administrative Measures for the Recordation of Foreign-Invested Enterprises in the China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone”, “Management Measures for the Recordation of Overseas Investment Projects in the China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone”, “China (Shanghai) Free Trade Administrative Measures for the Recordation of Overseas Investment and Start-up Enterprises in the Pilot Zone.
Drawing lessons from internationally accepted rules, pre-access national treatment for foreign investment will be implemented on a trial basis, and for areas outside the negative list, the principle of consistency between domestic and foreign investment shall be followed. The scope of filing management specifically includes: Sino-foreign joint ventures, Sino-foreign cooperation, wholly foreign-owned, foreign-invested partnerships, foreign investors' mergers and acquisitions of domestic enterprises, and foreign-invested enterprises' capital increase and other foreign investment projects that are not on the negative list. However, unless the State Council provides for retaining approval for domestic investment projects. The approval of foreign-invested enterprise contracts and articles of association was changed to record management. The process is as follows:
In accordance with the "China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone Foreign-invested Enterprise Recordation Management Measures", the establishment and change of foreign-invested enterprises outside the negative list in the Pilot Free Trade Zone shall be subject to a record-keeping system. The Management Committee of the Pilot Free Trade Zone is responsible for the filing management of foreign-invested enterprises in the Pilot Free Trade Zone within the jurisdiction of the city (with a total investment of less than 300 million US dollars), and strengthens in-process and after-event supervision.
Foreign-invested enterprises registered in the Shanghai Pilot Free Trade Zone can go through the following formalities for the registration of changes through the acceptance platform (the “Investment Service Express” column of the portal of the China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone): Capital); equity or cooperative equity transfer; equity pledge; merger or division; change of business period; early termination; change of capital contribution method and capital contribution period; foreign partners of Sino-foreign cooperative enterprises shall first recover their investment.
The acceptance platform (the "Investment Service Express" column of the portal of the China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone) should retain the filing information of foreign-invested enterprises, but if the investor or foreign-invested enterprise has not completed the registration within 30 days from the filing date, it shall Fill in the relevant information again.
Prior to the implementation of the "China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone Foreign-invested Enterprise Recording Management Method", foreign-invested enterprises established in the free trade zone have changed, or foreign-invested enterprises outside the free trade zone have moved in, and this is a negative If the filing scope is not in the list, the filing procedures shall be changed through the acceptance platform, and the approval certificate shall be submitted to the filing agency for cancellation.
The adjustment of the investment industry and business scope of foreign-invested enterprises under record management involves matters on the negative list, and the approval procedures shall be handled in accordance with the current relevant measures for foreign investment management.
The acceptance platform shall retain the filing information of the foreign-invested enterprise, but if the investor or foreign-invested enterprise has not completed the registration within 30 days from the filing date, it shall fill in the relevant information again.
According to the organization form, it can be divided into limited liability company, joint stock limited company (initiated and socially raised), partnership enterprise; according to the enterprise form, it can be divided into wholly foreign-owned enterprises, Sino-foreign joint ventures, and Sino-foreign cooperative enterprises.
According to the "Company Law", the shareholders of a limited liability company can make capital contributions in currency, or use non-monetary assets that can be valued in currency and transferred in accordance with the law, such as physical objects, intellectual property rights, and land use rights. Its provisions).
The operating period of the foreign-funded enterprise in the application materials must specify the specific period. The operating life of industrial enterprises shall not exceed the land use life, and the operating life of commercial and commercial enterprises shall not exceed 30 years.
The free trade zone implements a filing system-based management method for overseas investment and establishment of enterprises, and implements a filing system for general overseas investment projects. The free trade zone management committee is responsible for filing management to improve the degree of overseas investment facilitation.
The naming of overseas enterprises established by investment shall comply with domestic and foreign laws, regulations and policies. For enterprises that have not been approved in accordance with the relevant regulations of the state, the names of their overseas enterprises shall not be prefixed with words such as "China", "China", "State", etc.
Enterprises log on to the websites of the National Development and Reform Commission, the Ministry of Commerce, and the State Administration of Foreign Exchange to check relevant national policies, regulations and precautions on overseas investment.
It is mainly embodied in the service model of "open the first line and control the second line", including three aspects:
According to the principle of “completely liberalize the first line and efficient management of the second line” in the “Overall Plan” of the Shanghai Municipal Government’s Pilot Free Trade Zone, funds in the zone can flow freely outside the country at this stage, and foreign funds can also flow freely into the pilot zone. However, the inflow of funds from the pilot zone to areas outside the territory will be controlled. In other words, the degree of freedom of capital flow: the transfer of funds from the pilot zone to overseas is greater than that of the pilot zone to the domestic and outside areas.
Commercial banking, securities and futures, finance and insurance.
Financial opening document "2+4", namely 2 comprehensive documents: State Council "China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone Overall Plan", Shanghai Municipal Government "China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone Management Measures"; 4 professional documents : China Banking Regulatory Commission "Notice on Issues Concerning Banking Supervision in China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone", China Securities Regulatory Commission "Capital Market Support and Promotion of Several Policies and Measures for China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone", China Insurance Regulatory Commission "Support for China (Shanghai) Free Trade Several Policies and Measures for the Construction of the Pilot Zone, the Shanghai Headquarters of the People's Bank of China, "Implementation Rules on the Opening of the Financial Sector in the China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone".
The above documents can be found on the official website of the China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone.
There are three main items in the "Overall Plan" of the Shanghai Free Trade Zone: allowing the financial market to establish an international exchange platform in the pilot zone, encouraging product innovation in the financial market, and supporting equity custody and trading institutions to establish a comprehensive financial service platform in the pilot zone.
The relevant measures issued by the China Securities Regulatory Commission mainly include four items: allowing eligible individuals or entities to invest in both domestic and foreign securities markets, allowing overseas parent companies of enterprises registered in the zone to issue RMB bonds in China, and supporting financial derivatives in the Pilot Free Trade Zone Product trading, securities and futures institutions apply for the establishment of branches in the zone.
On the one hand, support banking financial institutions in the pilot zone to develop cross-border financing services; on the other hand, support banking financial institutions in the pilot zone to promote cross-border investment financial services. As long as qualified banking financial institutions are established in the Pilot Free Trade Zone, they can carry out cross-border investment and financing businesses.
According to the "Administrative Measures" of the Shanghai Municipal Government's Pilot Free Trade Zone, financial enterprises in this city registered outside the pilot zone must register in accordance with the pilot zone's policies, return their original business license, and issue a new business license if they want to move to the pilot zone. Except for the areas that must operate and provide services in the pilot zone's "Overall Plan", enterprises in the pilot zone can reinvest or conduct business outside the zone in accordance with relevant laws and regulations.
Banks in the zone can directly carry out foreign currency-related businesses; allow Sino-foreign joint venture banks if the conditions are met; allow the establishment of limited license banks.
Judging from the "Overall Plan" of the Shanghai Free Trade Zone and the relevant policies and measures of the China Banking Regulatory Commission, the state supports private capital to enter the banking industry in the pilot zone. On the one hand, it supports qualified private capital to set up private banks at their own risk in the pilot zone; on the other hand, it supports qualified private capital to participate in equity and foreign financial institutions to jointly establish Sino-foreign joint venture banks.
In the “Overall Plan” of the Shanghai Pilot Free Trade Zone, it is clearly stated that when conditions are available, a limited license bank will be established on a trial basis in the pilot zone at an appropriate time. Generally, commercial banks can be divided into full-licensed banks that can absorb deposits and limited-licensed banks that cannot absorb deposits. Therefore, obtaining a bank license does not mean that a private bank is qualified to carry out all banking services.
Offshore business refers to the business activities of enterprises using overseas resources to produce and serve non-residents. The development of offshore business will bring four major advantages to enterprises: reduction or exemption of corresponding tax burdens; establishment of good economic and trade relations with other countries in the world through offshore business; freedom from foreign exchange control; and a high degree of confidentiality.
In offshore business, financial offshore business is the most important part. It mainly uses overseas deposits as the main source of funds, and by absorbing funds from overseas non-resident customers, it provides overseas customers with comprehensive credit services including loans, bills, and packaged loans, as well as international settlement, bill acceptance and discounting for offshore customers. Foreign exchange trading and business consulting.
The total investment of Sino-foreign joint ventures and cooperative medical institutions shall not be less than 20 million yuan, the proportion of equity or equity held by the Chinese party shall not be less than 30%, and the duration of joint ventures and cooperation shall not exceed 20 years.
There will be major innovations in the field of professional health and medical insurance, and foreign-funded professional health and medical insurance institutions will be allowed to be established in the zone. Innovation pilots in shipping insurance, liability insurance and other fields have also been highlighted in the policy measures announced by the China Insurance Regulatory Commission, most of which involve property insurance business. At the same time, the policy of the China Insurance Regulatory Commission also supports insurance branches established in the pilot zone to carry out RMB cross-border reinsurance and overseas investment business.
There is no minimum registered capital limit; the minimum registered capital for foreign investment is RMB 50 million, allowing concurrent commercial factoring business related to the main business.
Allow and support various financial leasing companies to set up project subsidiaries in the Shanghai Free Trade Zone and carry out domestic and overseas leasing services.
The pilot zone clearly implements a financial leasing export tax rebate policy, and the applicable enterprises are: financial leasing companies registered in the pilot zone, or project subsidiaries established by financial leasing companies in the pilot zone. Financial leasing companies include foreign and domestic financial leasing companies.
Among them, foreign-invested financial leasing companies are established with the approval of the Ministry of Commerce; domestic-funded financial leasing companies are jointly approved by the Ministry of Commerce and the State Administration of Taxation to conduct pilot projects. Project subsidiary, also known as special purpose vehicle (SPV), is a legal entity established to achieve specific business objectives, which can achieve the purpose of "risk isolation" and at the same time meet the needs of external financing.
Relax the restrictions on the foreign equity ratio of Sino-foreign joint ventures and Sino-foreign cooperative international shipping companies, and the competent department of transportation under the State Council will formulate relevant trial management measures;
Allow non-five-star flag ships owned or controlled by Chinese-funded companies to first try the coastal piggyback business of foreign trade import and export containers between domestic coastal ports and Shanghai Port;
Allow the establishment of wholly foreign-owned international ship management enterprises.
The shipping finance business to be carried out in the Shanghai Free Trade Zone refers to a series of related businesses arising from economic activities such as financing, insurance, currency custody, exchange, and settlement that occur during the operation of shipping companies. It can be divided into ship financing and ship financing. There are four types of shipping insurance, fund settlement and shipping price derivative products.
Foreign-funded enterprises are allowed to operate certain forms of value-added telecommunications services (involving breakthroughs in administrative regulations, subject to the approval of the State Council); foreign investors are allowed to contribute more than 50% of the capital.
Thank you for your attention!
CopyRight ©2019 - 2021 Shanghai BaiGongJi Technology Co., Ltd.